Check your account email address ×

Weekend thread!!!!!11

SSFB

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Im luxuriating this weekend.

8 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I'm not sure what "luxuriating" means in Canada, so I'm just going to assume you are beating off and eating Cheetos this weekend.  

If that's the case I love to luxuriate!!!!!!!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

Sorry to disappoint you Jimbo...it just means im enjoying myself.

:lol2:

so like he said beating your meat like it owes you money and eating Cheetos on the couch  then 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

fucked with a new sand point all day 

So day two with no shower?  One of the reasons I bought my camp is that it has a driven well. Point wells can be a pain in the ass. Most camps in my area have point wells. 

12 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

So day two with no shower?  One of the reasons I bought my camp is that it has a driven well. Point wells can be a pain in the ass. Most camps in my area have point wells. 

Driven , or drilled?  Points are driven.

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Driven , or drilled?  Points are driven.

I have a drilled with a well head. Pounding a two inch pipe in the ground is called a point well in my parts. A driven well and drilled well are kinda the same by me.

Just now, Woodtick said:

I have a drilled with a well head. Pounding a two inch pipe in the ground is called a point well in my parts. A driven well and drilled well are kinda the same by me.

Opposite here. A drilled well is drilled. A point / driven is pounded in. 

• Gold Member

I was 45 minutes late to work this morning because I celebrated to hard last night. But the crew fired up the boat amd I showed up with coffee and donuts for them so all is well.  :bc: 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

It’s all sand by me. 

all sand here also .

I am going with a all new hole much closer to the house .

it is all sand untill you get to the water baring gravel . so sandy that I dug the first 15feet with a shop vac and a 2 in pvc pipe duct taped to it in about 45 min.

this is week 3 because the cheep China shit at menerds fucked me .

week 1 sand point busted off 16 feet in the ground at the threads .less than 10 hits 

week 2 new point from diff supplier.  now menerds pipe bends pretty good close to fitting at top around 19feet. so I pulled it all out .did not want a repeat. 

now got scedual 80 made in USA.

all done new pump house built power for pump and heat run .cabin lines pexed to pump house  .

next week swapping pump and tank . 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

all sand here also .

it is all sand untill you get to the water baring gravel . so sandy that I dug the first 15feet with a shop vac and a 2 in pvc pipe duct taped to it in about 45 min.

week 1 sand point busted off 16 feet in the ground at the threads .less than 10 hits 

week 2 new point from diff supplier.  now menerds pipe bends pretty good close to fitting at top around 19feet. so I pulled it all out .did not want a repeat. 

all done new pump house built power for pump and heat run .cabin lines pexed to pump house  .

Twat ya using for a pump?

4 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Twat ya using for a pump?

dont remember think it is a 3/4 horse ridged . put it in 2 yrs ago 

I am assuming ridged because I got it at home depot . I have the old one also in the shed I had it rebuilt after I put the new one in . no idea of brand on that .bet that thing is 20+yrs old 

Edited by Ez ryder

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

all sand here also .

I fucking hate China pipe. It will fuck you every time.

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

it is so fucking bad .

I can't believe they even sell the shit . 

We had a customer that thought he could save a buck and ordered a container load of tubing from China. The shit was no good and now he's stuck with it. He tried to send it back and they told him no return policy lol. 

• Haha 2