Check your account email address ×

It's a matter of toxic masculinity!

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That’s all Antifa is about.  That’s why the bandana’s and masks are perplexing to me.  How can you receive your long sought after celebrity if you hide your face?

Maybe they think it looks “menacing”?  I think the bandanas are to help with their blood loss and teeth retention in case anybody can catch them.  :lmao:

so they don't get grounded and have their iPhones taken away when mom and dad see them on the evening news. 

24 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Lol.

'conservative men don't assault women'

Lol also

'liberal men assault women'

Fucking retards. :lol:

Um Neil was the only one making the conservative/ liberal assaulter argument. So it would be retard.   

20 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don’t see where you get this summary from any post in here.

Radicals....you people are so silly!

:lmao:

Just now, Cold War said:

Um Neil was the only one making the conservative/ liberal assaulter argument. So it would be retard.   

So you agree that arbitrary political alignments really aren't a factor in men being trash? 

9 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

So you agree that arbitrary political alignments really aren't a factor in men being trash? 

Yes, I already said I agreed on page 1.  

What white woman consder abuse would not be considered abuse in other cultures. 

I think economics probably play a larger role than  politics. 

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Yes, I already said I agreed on page 1.  

What white woman consder abuse would not be considered abuse in other cultures. 

I think economics probably play a larger role than  politics. 

Ok lol

While everyone has an opinion. This is neither a cultural or political issue. The man has anti-social, narcissistic, and sadistic personality traits. An opportunity presented itself and he took it, satisfying an internal drive to control and dominate. Those personality traits, while rare, cut across all cultural and political strata. I find it interesting that the days of the successful serial killer is for the most part over. Technology makes it virtually impossible for them to exist for long periods of time without being caught. 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

I would agree.  

I thought maybe you had specific examples or data. 

I wouldn’t bet on whites owning spousal abuse.  I think in a lot of cases, white women being treated the same as their Muslim sisters would be crying abuse, and rightfully so. 

As specific as the examples or data you provided.  :dunno:

Neal

Edited by NaturallyAspirated

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

As specific as the examples or data you provided.  : dunno:

Neal

my opinion. I tried my best to explain why I thought that.  Just curious as to why you thought  political affiliations was the cause. 

30 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

While everyone has an opinion. This is neither a cultural or political issue. The man has anti-social, narcissistic, and sadistic personality traits. An opportunity presented itself and he took it, satisfying an internal drive to control and dominate. Those personality traits, while rare, cut across all cultural and political strata. I find it interesting that the days of the successful serial killer is for the most part over. Technology makes it virtually impossible for them to exist for long periods of time without being caught. 

Good post.  I almost agree with all of it.  Yes, males are more likely to act out in violence.  That is not "toxic", it's nature providing a protector.

Those "traits", as you mentioned them, do cut across all cultures but, easy to find almost any study that show ones with ethnic backgrounds are more prone and are more responsible for most of the reported domestic abuse.  It can be argued that it is because of socioeconomic factors but, most point to genetic factors.

Now on the "serial killer" comment.  That is interesting and made me think for a second.  We sure don't hear about them like we used to.  But, looking at our society...I think they are still there.  America has somewhere around 80k missing persons at any given time from reports of over 500k reported each year (my numbers may be old here...just pulling from memory).  I think SK's are just a lot smarter than in the past.  I think much of this is due to the police force and media not so quick to jump on the "serial killer" title anymore.  The truely intelligent killers will probably never be caught unless that is their purpose.  The ones that want the "credit' for their 15 minutes of fame, if only at a subconscious level, start to make mistakes...even small, maybe purposeful ones.  

• Gold Member
15 hours ago, Cold War said:

Such horse shit.   He is a pos of a human being,.....period.  Why do these idiots always insist on putting the blame elsewhere.   Is no one responsible for anything, anymore? 

Yep, this shitbag is solely responsible for his decision to murder this young woman. All these buzz words do is get the stupid riled up.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Ted Bundy. (R)

John Wayne Gacy. (D)

In 1960 at the age of 18, Gacy became involved in politics, working as an assistant precinct captain for a Democratic Party candidate in his neighborhood. This decision earned more criticism from his father, who accused his son of being a "patsy".[29] Gacy later speculated the decision may have been an attempt to seek the acceptance from others that he never received from his father.[29]

The same year Gacy became a Democratic Party candidate, his father bought him a car,[30] with the title of the vehicle being in his father's name until Gacy had completed the monthly repayments. These repayments took several years to complete, and his father would confiscate the keys to the vehicle if Gacy did not do as his father said. On one occasion in 1962, Gacy bought an extra set of keys after his father confiscated the original set. In response, his father removed the distributor cap from the vehicle, withholding the component for three days. Gacy recalled that as a result of this incident, he felt "totally sick; drained".[31] When his father replaced the distributor cap, Gacy left the family home and drove to Las Vegas, Nevada, where he found work within the ambulance service before he was transferred to work as a mortuary attendant. He worked in this role for three months before returning to Chicago.[32]

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

tenor.gif?itemid=4812406

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Yes.

Neal

31 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Good post.  I almost agree with all of it.  Yes, males are more likely to act out in violence.  That is not "toxic", it's nature providing a protector.

Those "traits", as you mentioned them, do cut across all cultures but, easy to find almost any study that show ones with ethnic backgrounds are more prone and are more responsible for most of the reported domestic abuse.  It can be argued that it is because of socioeconomic factors but, most point to genetic factors.

Now on the "serial killer" comment.  That is interesting and made me think for a second.  We sure don't hear about them like we used to.  But, looking at our society...I think they are still there.  America has somewhere around 80k missing persons at any given time from reports of over 500k reported each year (my numbers may be old here...just pulling from memory).  I think SK's are just a lot smarter than in the past.  I think much of this is due to the police force and media not so quick to jump on the "serial killer" title anymore.  The truely intelligent killers will probably never be caught unless that is their purpose.  The ones that want the "credit' for their 15 minutes of fame, if only at a subconscious level, start to make mistakes...even small, maybe purposeful ones.  

The estimate is that there’s 300 serial killers roaming America. That’s using the likelihood of their existence based on identified percentiles. That’s not many. In fact they are quite rare, thankfully. The first one to succumb to technology was one of the more sophisticated, organized type. Dennis Rader. 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

The estimate is that there’s 300 serial killers roaming America. That’s using the likelihood of their existence based on identified percentiles. That’s not many. In fact they are quite rare, thankfully. The first one to succumb to technology was one of the more sophisticated, organized type. Dennis Rader. 

Interesting.

10 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Same for me.

I was blaming political affiliations just as you did?

Neal

I was blaming political ideology for mis diagnosing  why males lash out at women.