Check your account email address ×

Manafort’s verdict and Cohen’s plea gave Trump his worst day of the Russia investigation so far

6 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The investigation of Manafort started with the plan to follow the money, it's like peeling an onion and in fact this is only Manafort's first stop in a courtroom as he has another case looming in DC. If you mine my old posts you will see that I said long ago that I do not think that DJT conspired directly with the Russians, but I did think that Jr. and Kushner may have an issue, and of course we now know that the Trump Tower meeting wasn't about adoptions because Rudy told us it wasn't. 

At this juncture wouldn't it be great to see DJT's tax returns :news:

Patience.

None of it is about Russia...

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The investigation of Manafort started with the plan to follow the money, it's like peeling an onion and in fact this is only Manafort's first stop in a courtroom as he has another case looming in DC. If you mine my old posts you will see that I said long ago that I do not think that DJT conspired directly with the Russians, but I did think that Jr. and Kushner may have an issue, and of course we now know that the Trump Tower meeting wasn't about adoptions because Rudy told us it wasn't. 

At this juncture wouldn't it be great to see DJT's tax returns :news:

Patience.

Actually Don Jr said it wasn't the first day anybody knew about the meeting you penis headed sawed off dago FUCKSTICK :finger3: 

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

CNN and MSNBC are absolutely orgasmic this morning....I'm sure they will be objective in their reporting.

I'm sure they will connect the dots to "RUSSIA"

It’s rather amazing some of the people who still can’t see the Russian connections in all this. Jesus, the trump tower meeting alone proves it. Momo, sludgey, racer, etc are downright dumb so their position is understandable. But some of you others? Wow. I don’t understand it. Especially when some of you see facts on the “librul” shows that you watch quite often.

Edited by Snoslinger

1 hour ago, Nazipigdog said:

I'm sure they will connect the dots to "RUSSIA"

They want validation so bad about this Russia collusion farce it’s comical. Some will never accept the results of the last election. Never.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

CNN and MSNBC are absolutely orgasmic this morning....I'm sure they will be objective in their reporting.

Yeah.  They finally did it!!!!!  :lmao:

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

It’s rather amazing some of the people who still can’t see the Russian connections in all this. Jesus, the trump tower meeting alone proves it. Momo, sludgey, racer, etc are downright dumb so their position is understandable. But some of you others? Wow. I don’t understand it. Especially when some of you see facts on the “librul” shows that you watch quite often.

Oh honey.  Those aren’t facts.  Well, I guess you are correct if you call them “librul facts”.

:lmao:

10 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

What is your opinion on what happened in trump tower...

I have no evidence anything came of that meeting. Do you? I do not consider meeting with a Russian lawyer collusion. Unless you can present some evidence - I’m all ears. :dunno: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

“I don’t have a brain for myself so, I make my arguments using neat memes and stuff and things. Thats how I am a winner!!!!!!”

”Hillary is our hero!”

Know your audience 👍. But still no Russia connections eh Tranny :lmao: 

13 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

What is your opinion on what happened in trump tower...

Same thing Hillary did with the dossier.... opposition research.

Wanna indict Hillary?

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snake said:

Same thing Hillary did with the dossier.... opposition research.

Wanna indict Hillary?

Russian adoptions.....yes....no.....:dunno:

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Know your audience 👍. But still no Russia connections eh Tranny :lmao: 

:lol:

You are pathetic.  So is you little party.  Americans despise you lib-twats and voted you out.  You can't accept that so, you  blame another country.  PRICELESS!!!

BTW, is calling me a transgender slur acceptable to your liberals now?  Ahhh....still trying to figure out why you are despised in America by real Americans?  :lol: 

Hey, mix it up a bit, call me a nigger or fag every now and then.  That's what Hillary would do.

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

staffstaff-robert-mueller-iil-3rd-marine

Didn't the guy on the left falsely imprison 4 guys, one of whom died in there, and the remaining others split millions in reparations?

Does he get a medal for that?

John Kerry put himself in for a few extras and just gave them to Mueller.  It was easier that way.

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Russian adoptions.....yes....no.....:dunno:

They were brought to the meeting with an offer on Hillary.

Once the meeting started it was obvious they were not going to talk about Hillary, so they left.

Now, is that your official definition of collusion? Cause Hillary did the same but paid millions.