Check your account email address ×

Manafort’s verdict and Cohen’s plea gave Trump his worst day of the Russia investigation so far

3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The story changed from Russian adoptions to dirt on Hillary. So yeah. Want more? 

:wrong: the meeting was always initiated as one about dirt on Thrillery and turned out to be about adoption, fuck you can't even follow simple fucking shit you are a fucking moron :guzzle:

11 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The story changed from Russian adoptions to dirt on Hillary. So yeah. Want more? 

I'm sorry but the OP makes all kinds of references about the "Russia investigation" and none of the content has shit to do with Russia. How fucking stupid do you have to be to swallow this shit? Manaforts convictions have NOTHING to do with Trump and Cohen paid off a whore for Trump. Russia investigation? Hello? Are either of those niggas Russian?

Edited by Nazipigdog
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

I'm sorry but the OP makes all kinds of references about the "Russia investigation" and none of the content has shit to do with Russia. How fucking stupid do you have to be to swallow this shit? Manaforts convictions have NOTHING to do with Trump and Cohen paid off a whore for Trump. Russia investigation? Hello? Are either of those niggas Russian?

Ballsack, Snot, Taintrider, FAKENEWSMAINECUNT, AFJSpookFuck level stupid :flush: 

22 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

So far the Russia investigation hasn't produced any information on Russia. You have convictions on manafort which have nothing to do with Trump and a "potential" campaign finance violation. Russia? Anything on Trump? 

Patience.

7 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Take the blinders off :lol:

Ray Charles can see where this is going.

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Take the blinders off :lol:

Ray Charles can see where this is going.

Really where do you think it's going?

If he paid out of his own pocket there isnt even any campaign violation or anything illegal about it...just another blown up nothing to get you foaming at the mouth.

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

If he paid out of his own pocket there isnt even any campaign violation or anything illegal about it

Russia paid :guzzle: 

3 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Oh yes, it's leading to Russia!

The even funnier part about all this.... if hillary had 1/1000th of the “coincidences” that trump has had with russia, you’d have been sold, and all over it. 

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

The even funnier part about all this.... if hillary had 1/1000th of the “coincidences” that trump has had with russia, you’d have been sold, and all over it. 

Like connections to Russian oligarchs? 

21 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

And thanks for making my case :lol:

Well you may actually have something, campaign finance violation. Paying off a whore. I don't think that changes the election tho...

1 hour ago, Nazipigdog said:

Oh yes, it's leading to Russia!

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

If he paid out of his own pocket there isnt even any campaign violation or anything illegal about it...just another blown up nothing to get you foaming at the mouth.

The investigation of Manafort started with the plan to follow the money, it's like peeling an onion and in fact this is only Manafort's first stop in a courtroom as he has another case looming in DC. If you mine my old posts you will see that I said long ago that I do not think that DJT conspired directly with the Russians, but I did think that Jr. and Kushner may have an issue, and of course we now know that the Trump Tower meeting wasn't about adoptions because Rudy told us it wasn't. 

At this juncture wouldn't it be great to see DJT's tax returns :news:

Patience.

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The investigation of Manafort started with the plan to follow the money, it's like peeling an onion and in fact this is only Manafort's first stop in a courtroom as he has another case looming in DC. If you mine my old posts you will see that I said long ago that I do not think that DJT conspired directly with the Russians, but I did think that Jr. and Kushner may have an issue, and of course we now know that the Trump Tower meeting wasn't about adoptions because Rudy told us it wasn't. 

At this juncture wouldn't it be great to see DJT's tax returns :news:

Patience.

:lol: