Check your account email address ×

Manafort’s verdict and Cohen’s plea gave Trump his worst day of the Russia investigation so far

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

You are pathetic.  So is you little party.  Americans despise you lib-twats and voted you out.  You can't accept that so, you  blame another country.  PRICELESS!!!

BTW, is calling me a transgender slur acceptable to your liberals now?  Ahhh....still trying to figure out why you are despised in America by real Americans?  :lol: 

Hey, mix it up a bit, call me a nigger or fag every now and then.  That's what Hillary would do.

Tranny is just short for TransZam.....why the assumptions :dunno: 

Despise......since 92’ the Repugs have had more votes in the presidential election once.......:news:

AFAA84D5-6E61-4BC9-B85B-0E828E8F0130.jpeg

DF12A7C1-9939-4DB5-A704-28D26F6E19C8.jpeg

John Kerry put himself in for a few extras and just gave them to Mueller.  It was easier that way.

staffstaff-robert-mueller-iil-3rd-marine

My wife has the Bronze Star, Meritorious Service Medal, 5 Army Commendation medals, and another 3 rows I won't get into.

Does that make her opinion of Trump equal to Muellers?

If yesterday was trumps "worst day of the russia investigation", he hasn't had mand bad days then. 

Talk about hanging your hopes and dreams on a bullshit narrative that just isn't ever going to pan out like some of you hope. But the good news is your president is doing some good stuff that benefits you. Even if you hate him.

Poor @Snake  misses the point :lmao: Dude - Dump has been a fraud for decades and yet you worship him like a good Mouthbreather. You’ll chastise people like McCain and Mueller because they disagree with your dear leader while defending the indefensible......like his disparaging comments towards McCain.....his chainring story on Russia.....his heel spurs.....he knew nothing about Stormy.....the list fgoes on ans on and on and on......yet you keep you lips with your tongue out firmly planted on the end of his pecker.   

Just now, Snake said:

staffstaff-robert-mueller-iil-3rd-marine

My wife has the Bronze Star, Meritorious Service Medal, 5 Army Commendation medals, and another 3 rows I won't get into.

Does that make her opinion of Trump equal to Muellers?

No, it makes it better because she's not a biased pawn.

And what the fuck?  The "Vietnamese  Cross of Galantry"?  i think every servicemember in Vietnam got one of those for the plane or ship ride there.  :lol: And TWO "Commendation medals"  TWO!  WOW!  You can get those in peacetime for training!!  :lol: It's also not hard to get shot.  This is why I don't read these foolish little picture arguments.  Just fucking stupid.  Also, by serving, we can say whatever the fuck we want about whomever the fuck we want.  Ahhhhh.....that confuses librulz, but that doesn't matter.  Genders apparently confuse them too.   :lmao:

5 minutes ago, JEFF said:

If yesterday was trumps "worst day of the russia investigation", he hasn't had mand bad days then. 

Talk about hanging your hopes and dreams on a bullshit narrative that just isn't ever going to pan out like some of you hope. But the good news is your president is doing some good stuff that benefits you. Even if you hate him.

This will wash over by next week and they'll be on to the next 'THIS IS IT!!!' narrrative.  All about keeping thier little minds in line for the mid terms.  

• Haha 1

No, it makes it better because she's not a biased pawn.

And what the fuck?  The "Vietnamese  Cross of Galantry"?  i think every servicemember in Vietnam got one of those for the plane or ship ride there.  :lol: And TWO "Commendation medals"  TWO!  WOW!  You can get those in peacetime for training!!  :lol: It's also not hard to get shot.  This is why I don't read these foolish little picture arguments.  Just fucking stupid.  Also, by serving, we can say whatever the fuck we want about whomever the fuck we want.  Ahhhhh.....that confuses librulz, but that doesn't matter.  Genders apparently confuse them too.   :lmao:

So is Mueller’s experience/service to be respected or disparaged compared to Dumps? 

Edited by SnowRider

Just now, Sael said:

meltdown in trumpland, looking for a record number of "ignorant libtard" posts from zambia today. :lol:

Won't be anymore than usual.  Your mindsets don't change much.  Don't cry though...you may have a chance in 2024!!  Keep your chin up!  That's more than I can say for one "ignorant libtard" in here.  :lol:

1 minute ago, Sael said:

meltdown in trumpland, looking for a record number of "ignorant libtard" posts from zambia today. :lol:

How ‘beta’ is worshipping a dude with small hands and heel spurs.... :lmao: 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

So is Mueller’s experience/service to be respected or disparaged compared to Dumps? 

Disparaged.  Past accomplishments don't mean a lifetime of praise and staying above reproach.  You are but another liberal fucking hack.  Period.  Keep marching to the beat of your party's little drums like a good idiot.

Image result for marching gif fail

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

How ‘beta’ is worshipping a dude with small hands and heel spurs.... :lmao: 

"worshipping".   :lol:

There it is again.  The deflection to discount the fact that you idiots are despised by Americans.  :lol: 

There it is again.  The deflection to discount the fact that you idiots are despised by Americans.  :lol: 

What was up with his ADORATION of Hillary? :lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Disparaged.  Past accomplishments don't mean a lifetime of praise and staying above reproach.  You are but another liberal fucking hack.  Period.  Keep marching to the beat of your party's little drums like a good idiot.

Image result for marching gif fail

It’s not about a lifetime of worship and praise......but when you’re assainating the character of those with a record of service, experience, and accomplishment while worshipping someone without a record of any of the aforementioned.....it bodes to you blind stupidity and hypocrisy.  SBYL  

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

How would you know......you’re practically a Russian citizen like the Dumps :lmao: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

It’s not about a lifetime of worship and praise......but when you’re assainating the character of those with a record of service, experience, and accomplishment while worshipping someone without a record of any of the aforementioned.....it bodes to you blind stupidity and hypocrisy.  SBYL  

You don't get it.  It's because you are stupid and your Dunning-Kruger tells you different.  Astonishishing you hacks can call anybody hypocrites.  ASTONISHING.

Now, fuck off chinless!  :lmao: Go catch CNN and be so happy that Trump will be impeached by EOW.  :lol2:

Just now, Zambroski said:

You don't get it.  It's because you are stupid and your Dunning-Kruger tells you different.  Astonishishing you hacks can call anybody hypocrites.  ASTONISHING.

Now, fuck off chinless!  :lmao: Go catch CNN and be so happy that Trump will be impeached by EOW.  :lol2:

Ohhh....if I don’t get it....explain it.....:thumb:

Poor MNMomo is triggered again.....so easy it’s not even a challenge :lmao:  You’re my bitch bro 👍

Just now, SnowRider said:

Ohhh....if I don’t get it....explain it.....:thumb:

Poor MNMomo is triggered again.....so easy it’s not even a challenge :lmao:  You’re my bitch bro 👍

Nope.  I don't explain basic math to retards.

32 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I have no evidence anything came of that meeting. Do you? I do not consider meeting with a Russian lawyer collusion. Unless you can present some evidence - I’m all ears. :dunno: 

:lol: keep your head in the sand.