Check your account email address ×

Manafort’s verdict and Cohen’s plea gave Trump his worst day of the Russia investigation so far

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Oh I pulled it off just fine. You thought hiding under your blankey was going to free you of the mess you helped create on the floor. 

Serious question....are you semi retarded?

For some reason, maybe out of pity, I’ll explain it Dave. skidmark makes a post about the jury being “pushed” to come back with a guilty verdict by the media, because they’re starting to ask about their identities . Snakey chimes in with a remark about the judge getting threats, to add support to skidmark’s theory. I, already knowing about the threats to the judge, and believing them to be from trump fans, ask snakey who he thinks it was. I was expecting him to say from the media, like you believed. Capiche? I highly doubt it

13 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Dude, this was waaaaau over your head. As evident by your “who else” question :lol:

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

For some reason, maybe out of pity, I’ll explain it Dave. skidmark makes a post about the jury being “pushed” to come back with a guilty verdict by the media, because they’re starting to ask about their identities . Snakey chimes in with a remark about the judge getting threats, to add support to skidmark’s theory. I, already knowing about the threats to the judge, and believing them to be from trump fans, ask snakey who he thinks it was. I was expecting him to say from the media, like you believed. Capiche? I highly doubt it

And I asked who else...still waiting for your answer.

Do you make everything this hard?

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

I’ve only read that they asked for them. Why does any news agency want jurors to talk to about big cases? What is your theory?

Well considering the judge was recieving threats its quite possible so they would be intimidated by either side. 

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

On 8/22/2018 at 6:08 PM, Edmo said:

If they had anything on Russia and collusion we’d know by now. It would have leaked out in full detail. The evidence you’re looking for doesn’t exist IMO.

Bob Mueller is the consummate investigator, he isn't leaking shit out, he will present whatever case he may have against Trump to the Congress with a pretty bow tie on it.

Patience.