Check your account email address ×

That time Obama scrubbed security clearances and no one cared

“I write to express my concern about threats to national security resulting from the increasing number of people with eligibility for access to classified national security information, particularly Top Secret (TS) and Top Secret/Secure Compartmented Information (TS/SCI),” Clapper wrote in a three-page memo, dated Oct. 31 and cited at a Senate hearing Wednesday.

Clapper asked agencies to perform a top-to-bottom scrub of the teeming rolls of people authorized to access classified information and to remove anyone deemed not to have a so-called need to know.

https://www.politico.com/story/2013/11/government-security-clearance-list-100195

Bold: that was my clearance, so I think I know a little bit about it. :news:

Edited by Snake
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Of course the difference being trump’s little testicles and thin skin can’t handle criticism without retaliation. But nice try. 

nice fail on your part again . but nice try 

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Of course the difference being trump’s little testicles and thin skin can’t handle criticism without retaliation. But nice try. 

Well, the pure audacity of somebody retaliating against somebody who tries to besmirch them!!!!!  HOW DARE THEY!!!!

:lol:

Liberals trying to pull out wins.  

“I’m gonna slap you but if you slap me back I’m gonna call you a thin skinned pussy and cry.”

:lol:

Yet, revoking his clearance was perfectly legal and justifiable.  What did Brennan’s stupid, bitter, corrupt ass learn?  Don’t bluff Trump.

9 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

nice fail on your part again . but nice try 

This is what happens when you expose their hypocracy. So predictable. :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

So should they keep clearance or not.  Seems y'all are bitching about it only when a certain letter is behind the president's name...

Neal

No.   Both POTUS's were correct by scrubbing security clearances.   Nothing wrong with pointing out the hypocrisy.  

Well?

Sounds like you have partisan sour grapes.

Neal

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

No.   Both POTUS's were correct by scrubbing security clearances.   Nothing wrong with pointing out the hypocrisy.  

Hardly.   

Please find where anyone on the right complained about Obama scrubbing security clearances.  

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Hardly.   

Please find where anyone on the right complained about Obama scrubbing security clearances.  

Find an person who had a clerence scrubbed because of personal comments towards the President.

Obama ordered all departments to evaluate clerence administration, he didn't single out a single person, nor even groups of people.  This was due to the ballooning number of people being granted clearance.

If you think the two actions are the same, or even similar you are goofy.

The more one reads into this "Obama scrubbed clerences too!" mantra the more it smacks of partisan bullshit.

Neal

4 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Find an person who had a clerence scrubbed because of personal comments towards the President.

Obama ordered all departments to evaluate clerence administration, he didn't single out a single person, nor even groups of people.  This was due to the ballooning number of people being granted clearance.

If you think the two actions are the same, or even similar you are goofy.

The more one reads into this "Obama scrubbed clerences too!" mantra the more it smacks of partisan bullshit.

Neal

Personal comments?   You think that was it?  :lol:  For supposedly such a deep thinker you have a hard time seeing below the surface.  

Edited by Highmark

You are a gullible moron if you think otherwise.

Neal

Look in the mirror dude.  Look in the mirror.  

Trump uses ones actions to make it look as if that is the case.  Then people like you get all up in arms over shit on the surface when you can't see the sewage below.  Its fun to watch.

Trump want him to sue.  Then all his past emails and work becomes discovery.   Think dude.    

https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/brennan-security-clearance-removed/

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Look in the mirror dude.  Look in the mirror.  

Trump uses ones actions to make it look as if that is the case.  Then people like you get all up in arms over shit on the surface when you can't see the sewage below.  Its fun to watch.

Trump want him to sue.  Then all his past emails and work becomes discovery.   Think dude.    

https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/brennan-security-clearance-removed/

The statement from SHS said so.  Sweet fuck dude.

Partisan hack.

Neal

Edited by NaturallyAspirated

The statement from SHS said so.  Sweet fuck dude.

Neal

Again.   They are enticing Brennan to sue and drawing other swamp members out into the open.  Sweet fuck man.