Check your account email address ×

Allies We Can Be Proud Of!

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Their 2000 year long fucking religious war you fucking moron .....fuck

Odd premise  considering the Americans are allies with lebanon Jordan and Egypt, 3 of the four countries that have had the biggest armed conflicts with Israel. 

Back to class sonny. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, frenchy said:

Odd premise  considering the Americans are allies with lebanon Jordan and Egypt, 3 of the four countries that have had the biggest armed conflicts with Israel. 

Back to class sonny. 

If Israel said attack Lebanon . Egypt and Jordan we would be doing it. Instead they want us giving full attention to starting a war with Iran......NEXT

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Back to class sonny. 

8422E436-FDD7-4844-A062-6A95083BAD38.gif

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

If Israel said attack Lebanon . Egypt and Jordan we would be doing it. Instead they want us giving full attention to starting a war with Iran......NEXT

What was Anerican involvement in the last Israeli Lebanon conflict exactly? 

As I said. BACK TO CLASS! 

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, frenchy said:

What was Anerican involvement in the last Israeli Lebanon conflict exactly? 

As I said. BACK TO CLASS! 

Ah......we give them billions of dollars in cash and then give them billions more in state of the art weaponry you fucking idiot

What was our involvement :lol: what a fucking moron 

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Well ....Israel has attacked us militarily and Saudi Arabia planned and funded 9/11 .........we dont have an issue with them though..........to my knowledge Hamas has never done anything to us anywhere close to Israel or SA

Was this a little too inconvenient for you Frog ^^^^^ ?????

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Ah......we give them billions of dollars in cash and then give them billions more in state of the art weaponry you fucking idiot

What was our involvement :lol: what a fucking moron 

You do the same with the Saudi’s and Egypt. 

So ill ask again, what was your involvement? 

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

You do the same with the Saudi’s and Egypt. 

So ill ask again, what was your involvement? 

The saudis and jews are best friends now.......what the fuck is your point

Are you seriously saying we have no involvement in Israels military escapades? You cant be that dumb 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The saudis and jews are best friends now.......what the fuck is your point

Are you seriously saying we have no involvement in Israels military escapades? You cant be that dumb 

Well I’ve asked you twice to tell me what America’s involvement in the last conflict with Lebanon was and you really can’t answer outside of we give them money, so....

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Pretty sure this is a lie.  I mean, eight he ass he’s been able to bag, if he ain’t getting a leg licking show every now and then, well....Id be ashamed.

Trump doesn't like any woman that doesn't want to have sex with him!!!!!111

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, I’m pretty damn sure he’s a huge fan of women. Not the pigs tho.

:lol:

He is on record defaming alot of women, even women he used to be friendly with. Now they're pigs I guess. 

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

He is on record defaming alot of women, even women he used to be friendly with. Now they're pigs I guess. 

Yeah, I always speak kindly of all of my past conquests.  The psycho whores.

I bet he boned his “dog”.  Is that racism?

3 hours ago, frenchy said:

Back to class sonny. 

Yeah we have participated in coups in all of those countries. 

6 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

No, we defend them because their enemies are our enemies too.  We could send Palestine 800 billion dollars a year and they'd still hate us.  So wouldn't Iran, or at least their leadership would.  We could let them fight their own battles, but how would the panty waists of the world (and this board) like it if they were forced to lob nukes to defend their survival?  I think we can predict that one.  Instead we continue to try and play peacemaker with countries who'd exterminate us in a heartbeat if they could.  I especially enjoy the non solutions of those who are always lecturing us how Israel should stand on their own.  If it wasn't for the US, there would likely be millions of dead brown or jewish people.  Then what?

Mark, I know you defend Israel to some degree, because you're married to a Jewish girl. Fair enough and understandable. 

However, stand back and separate yourself from your PERSONAL involvement in the ME conflict.

Does the United States owe ANY country 70 years of defense spending, under the guise of it being a DEMOCRATIC country?

Do we REALLY owe Israel our blood, and 3-6 TRILLION DOLLARS spent in the Middle East wars?

Bear in mind that the USA was friendly with many of those ME countries, for years. It was only after Israel annexed the Golan Heights, and the Gaza Strip, and killed Palestinians and others, with AMERICAN WEAPONRY, that the Muslims went nuts on our ass. 

The problem with the MIDDLE EAST is twofold:

First, it is basically a RELIGIOUS WAR.........A CRUSADE if you will.

Secondly, the USA lets ISRAEL call the shots over there.........WRONG!!!

You can NEVER resolve a religious war..............it can go for centuries. So, the solution  for the Israeli conflict is to take the resolution out of all the Palestinian/Israeli hands!!!  A world council should be established, to determine the LAWFUL property lines of Israel. Once this is iestablished, all parties are given the ultimatum, ABIDE BY THE WORLD COUNCIL'S RESOLUTION. or go fuck yourself!!

Israel will NEVER abide by the ruling. so the UNITED STATES can then break ties with them...............finally. 

We don't OWE anybody what we've lost because of Israel. Like I've said before, American Jews are about the smartest fucks that ever came down the pike. They have proven it for 60 years. 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Mark, I know you defend Israel to some degree, because you're married to a Jewish girl. Fair enough and understandable. 

However, stand back and separate yourself from your PERSONAL involvement in the ME conflict.

Does the United States owe ANY country 70 years of defense spending, under the guise of it being a DEMOCRATIC country?

Do we REALLY owe Israel our blood, and 3-6 TRILLION DOLLARS spent in the Middle East wars?

Bear in mind that the USA was friendly with many of those ME countries, for years. It was only after Israel annexed the Golan Heights, and the Gaza Strip, and killed Palestinians and others, with AMERICAN WEAPONRY, that the Muslims went nuts on our ass. 

The problem with the MIDDLE EAST is twofold:

First, it is basically a RELIGIOUS WAR.........A CRUSADE if you will.

Secondly, the USA lets ISRAEL call the shots over there.........WRONG!!!

You can NEVER resolve a religious war..............it can go for centuries. So, the solution  for the Israeli conflict is to take the resolution out of all the Palestinian/Israeli hands!!!  A world council should be established, to determine the LAWFUL property lines of Israel. Once this is iestablished, all parties are given the ultimatum, ABIDE BY THE WORLD COUNCIL'S RESOLUTION. or go fuck yourself!!

Israel will NEVER abide by the ruling. so the UNITED STATES can then break ties with them...............finally. 

We don't OWE anybody what we've lost because of Israel. Like I've said before, American Jews are about the smartest fucks that ever came down the pike. They have proven it for 60 years. 

Hey good luck with that.  Im not disagreeing with any of that, but I'll still side with Israel over those fucking savages, sorry, just how I see it-the country was established after a war that killed over 6 million Jews.  A "world council" is how the country was formed in the first place and the Arabs have been fighting about it ever since.   Let them take the gloves off and go at it, im ok with that.

• Thanks 2

9 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

At least MC hangs around and takes his beatings like a man....Woolie says some stupid shit, gets smacked around and then runs back to Team Safe Space! :lol:

Is that site still up? I figured all the republican inbreeding would’ve killed it off like the romans. 

• Haha 1