Check your account email address ×

Allies We Can Be Proud Of!

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

I already covered that....rebuttal to what? Your post contained no facts...just your usual pro Israel/anti Palestine bullshit.

oh, so Palestinians love America.  And the middle east would be in peace if stayed out of it.  Go on.  I find it comical that you and Anler would get laughed or booed off the stage in a real foreign policy debate if you were in a real political debate for you anti Israel/Pro Palestian stances.  Newsflash, my opinion is held by far more Americans than either of you two, speaking of self unaware. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

rabble rabble

"Iran...anti-Semitic...right to exist...only democracy...Abraham...dey tuk er jerbs!!!"

:lol: I'm guessing he can do better than that even 

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

rabble rabble

"Iran...anti-Semitic...right to exist...only democracy...Abraham...dey tuk er jerbs!!!"

So what would you do if Iran lobbed a nuke at Israel, they responded in kind and millions died.  Serious question.

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Why are they our enemies? 

This ought to be good 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

oh, so Palestinians love America.  And the middle east would be in peace if stayed out of it.  Go on.  I find it comical that you and Anler would get laughed or booed off the stage in a real foreign policy debate if you were in a real political debate for you anti Israel/Pro Palestian stances.  Newsflash, my opinion is held by far more Americans than either of you two, speaking of self unaware. 

That's your answer....priceless.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

So what would you do if Iran lobbed a nuke at Israel, they responded in kind and millions died.  Serious question.

What if Jesus came back and he was really a lesbian that was into S&M and he could fire lasers out of his pussy !!!!!!!111111111111????????

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You lick the sweat beads off Dump’s scrotum.....and now you’re interested in debating policy...... :lmao: Dump doesn’t have a fucking clue about policy in general.....and especially foreign policy.  :lol:  

16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

What if Jesus came back and he was really a lesbian that was into S&M and he could fire lasers out of his pussy !!!!!!!111111111111????????

I heard he was actually working on that and trump and the joos are secretly planning a drone strike!!!!111

11 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Trump doesn't like lesbians!!!111 Jesus has to go!!!!111

Pretty sure this is a lie.  I mean, eight he ass he’s been able to bag, if he ain’t getting a leg licking show every now and then, well....Id be ashamed.

Oh , yeah....forgot.  This poor Palistinean terrorist and terrorists in training.

Boo hoo.  

ALL FUCKING MUSLIMS MUST FUCKING DIE.  Except the good ones....they can live if they sell us their oil....and break one off in Trudeau every now and then.

:lol:

:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Pretty sure this is a lie.  I mean, eight he ass he’s been able to bag, if he ain’t getting a leg licking show every now and then, well....Id be ashamed.

English please...... :lol: 

969472CB-9FEE-47D0-9726-2853051FD709.jpeg

5 minutes ago, frenchy said:

PLO then Hamas. 

State sponsors of terror and Muslim fundamentalists that control Palestine. Pretty simple really. 

Old news...Yassar Arafat has been gone for awhile but by all means lets keep supporting Israel in their efforts as that shouldn’t create any new terrorists or people that hate  The United States.

7 minutes ago, frenchy said:

PLO then Hamas. 

State sponsors of terror and Muslim fundamentalists that control Palestine. Pretty simple really. 

They would not be our enemy if we hadnt interjected ourselves into their idiotic war with the Jews.....

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh , yeah....forgot.  This poor Palistinean terrorist and terrorists in training.

Boo hoo.  

ALL FUCKING MUSLIMS MUST FUCKING DIE.  Except the good ones....they can live if they sell us their oil....and break one off in Trudeau every now and then.

:lol:

:

Retards like this one  just perpetuate the problem-^^^^^

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Old news...Yassar Arafat has been gone for awhile but by all means lets keep supporting Israel in their efforts as that shouldn’t create any new terrorists or people that hate  The United States.

Oh so Hamas is all sunshine and gumdrops? My bad. 

• Haha 1

Just now, frenchy said:

Didn’t say that but caging  people in and helping The Israelis to basically kill and starve them should help alleviate the tensions.

28 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Well ....Israel has attacked us militarily and Saudi Arabia planned and funded 9/11 .........we dont have an issue with them though..........to my knowledge Hamas has never done anything to us anywhere close to Israel or SA

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 1