Check your account email address ×

Trump absolutely nails it at a black church in Detroit

Rod

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, Dave said:

You where there?

No he was outside with the protestors getting down with the struggle....oh wait a minute...check that.....he was at home sipping his Bombay Gin, smoking cigars and lecturing everyone like the elitist douchebag he is.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Yeah all 8 people showed up

Actually, there was scuffles with police as people tried to force their way into the already packed church.

Zero minds changed.  It would be like trying to convince  a Christian to convert to Islam.

" I vote Democrat, my momma vote Democrat, that's the way it be" .

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

No he was outside with the protestors getting down with the struggle....oh wait a minute...check that.....he was at home sipping his Bombay Gin, smoking cigars and lecturing everyone like the elitist douchebag he is.

Like most elite liberals.

16 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Actually, there was scuffles with police as people tried to force their way into the already packed church.

Zero minds changed.  It would be like trying to convince  a Christian to convert to Islam.

" I vote Democrat, my momma vote Democrat, that's the way it be" .

That's what him, or any other republican or non-democrat is up against. A segment of the population so well trained and brainwashed 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

That's what him, or any other republican or non-democrat is up against. A segment of the population so well trained and brainwashed 

Those dumbfucks in Detroit walk around with their protest signs in a fucked up city that resembles Mogadishu oblivious to the fact that years of Dem leadership has put them where they are.

I think it went over well.....I didn't read he promised free stuff though...so the votes won't be there.  My favorite part of the article and this sums up the whole negro train of thought:

Dozens of protesters gathered outside the church before Trump arrived, some of whom chanted, "Whose city? Our city!"

Such a proud people full of accomplishment.  I know I'm not alone when I say this, I feel confident they have the right mind set to make the difference in our nations leadership.  

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Like I just said:

Such a proud people full of accomplishment.  I know I'm not alone when I say this, I feel confident they have the right mind set to make the difference in our nations leadership.  

If only they wanted to work for their meals and cell phones.  Are they getting the iphones yet...I mean c'mon!  Let's not treat them like animals....they should have the latest and greatest to film those nasty police officers trying to keep THEIR FUCKING NEIGHBORHOODS safe.  Right?

15 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Go lay down Abe.

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You guys go with the 70 plus year old moron running for president who went to the church in Detroit as he says to "learn" about blacks.

what idiots.

And Hillary and Bernie know them ohhhh soooooo well!  :lol2:  Hillary grew up in a nice town of 99.98 percent "elite" whites way up the tracks in Chicago.

And "Mr. feel the Bern get extinguished with A NEW HOME"!  That's pretty dark country up there in VT, Eh?  I think it's a full 1% black?   Or pretty damn close!  Hell, it's like the ghetto.  :lol2:

Yep, time for your mid-morning nap there brother.

Edited by Zambroski
  • Like 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

And Hillary and Bernie know them ohhhh soooooo well!  :lol2:  Hillary grew up in a nice town of 99.98 percent "elite" whites way up the tracks in Chicago.

And Mr. feel the Bern get extinguished with A NEW HOME!  That's pretty dark country up there in VT, Eh?  I think it's a full 1% black?   Or pretty damn close!  Hell, it's like the ghetto.  :lol2:

Yep, time for your mid-morning nap there brother.

Pine ridge is up the tracks?

1 minute ago, Dave said:

Pine ridge is up the tracks?

It's Park Ridge.  and it was a euphemism for pretty hoity toity.  And this is recent.....there wasn't a black in that area at all when she was there.

Demographics (2010)[10]
White Black Asian
93.4% 0.5% 3.7%
Islander Native Other Hispanic
(any race)
0.01% 0.1% 1.3% 4.7%

COST OF LIVING Park Ridge, Illinois United States
  Overall  questionmark.png 135 100
  Grocery  questionmark.png 103.7 100
  Health  questionmark.png 104 100
  Housing  questionmark.png 197 100
  Utilities  questionmark.png 106 100
  Transportation  questionmark.png 112 100
  Miscellaneous  questionmark.png 105 100

18 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You guys go with the 70 plus year old moron running for president who went to the church in Detroit as he says to "learn" about blacks.

what idiots.

As opposed to decades of you racist white liberals telling blacks what they want?