Check your account email address ×

Bomb that killed 40 children in Yemen was supplied by the US

11 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

They lobby the crap out of congress and campaign fund their very existences.

more bombs, more bombs, more bombs. hey we need to move bombs.....sell em to anyone, we have to many our barns are full.

So where do you draw the line with this? No weaponry anywhere? Nobselling it to allies?

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Actually, Woolie says you're an emotional dumb fuck who likely has a drinking problem, and thats impossible to have an adult conversation with.  I love how you assholes bring people into these threads when they haven't said a fucking thing.  Go get a crying towel with Smales and cry it out over the poor little brown babies. 

Says the guy crying and kicking Ginger out of the Fagallagio because he dare disagree about Trump....you are such a whiny thin skinned faggot....go lay down. :lol:

11 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

So where do you draw the line with this? No weaponry anywhere? Nobselling it to allies?

Yes and The Saudis shouldn't be our fucking allies anyhow and they aren't really.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jun/11/trump-yemen-saudi-arabi-war-us-involvement-worsening-crisis

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

13 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Lol, you have no fucking argument but at least you’re smart enough to know it. I have your cute little ass covered in all aspects :lol:

I support all law biding US citizens being able to own arms.....I do not support the US marketing military weaponry to rogue terror states such as SA and Israel

There you fucking retarded assfuck.....anything else

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I support all law biding US citizens being able to own arms.....I do not support the US marketing military weaponry to rogue terror states such as SA and Israel

There you fucking retarded assfuck.....anything else

Well I can agree with the SA thing. But what happened to the trigger puller being the cause, and not the gun? Something I happen to agree with to an extent. 

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Well I can agree with the SA thing. But what happened to the trigger puller being the cause, and not the gun? Something I happen to agree with to an extent. 

So you seriously want to equate gun manu's selling personal firearms to law biding US citizens .......to military defense contractors marketing and selling arms to rogue terror states?

What the MIC is doing would be like if Remington went out to paroled violent offenders and specifically marketed weapons of mass destruction to them.....sweet fuck kill yourself 

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

Well if you’d fucking read up on anything you’d know that obama banned the sale of these specific weapons to SA because of a similar incident they pulled prior. I’m typical fashion, trump reversed that ban. Do I blame trump for this? Fuck no. SA could have done the same job with something else. But you should try getting your facts straight once in awhile. 

Ok but obama killed piles of brown kids 

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, f7ben said:

So you seriously want to equate gun manu's selling personal firearms to law biding US citizens .......to military defense contractors marketing and selling arms to rogue terror states?

What the MIC is doing would be like if Remington went out to paroled violent offenders and specifically marketed weapons of mass destruction to them.....sweet fuck kill yourself 

this is no different than finding a Remington bullet at a crime scene and wanting to blame Remington. Twist it all ya want to fit your antigovernment agenda 

Lol, you have no fucking argument but at least you’re smart enough to know it. I have your cute little ass covered in all aspects :lol:

Kind of like you do with Mark Levin

57 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Says the guy crying and kicking Ginger out of the Fagallagio because he dare disagree about Trump....you are such a whiny thin skinned faggot....go lay down. :lol:

Hey you and anyone else is free to have their own opinion of me, Trump or anyone else, and I'm free to choose to not be around it.  Pretty simple concept.  If you had any friends you'd know that.  15 years here, and not a fucking soul here has met you.  WTF is up with that, you a fucking recluse or something?  Fucking weird fuck you are.  Find someone else to go bother, rain cloud.  I think everyone gets it that we don't like each other, no need to shit up the board with it.

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

But that was just in Chicago.  

I love how massive deaths of black people in Chicago and Detroit just don’t matter to the alt

left at all

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Kind of like you do with Mark Levin

Hey you and anyone else is free to have their own opinion of me, Trump or anyone else, and I'm free to choose to not be around it.  Pretty simple concept.  If you had any friends you'd know that.  15 years here, and not a fucking soul here has met you.  WTF is up with that, you a fucking recluse or something?  Fucking weird fuck you are.  Find someone else to go bother, rain cloud.  I think everyone gets it that we don't like each other, no need to shit up the board with it.

Yeah but Did you really kick ginger out of fagallagio? :lol:

Gotta sell em. LIke it or not they provide many really good paying jobs. Hell some of that money may have   even been used to pay memberships here and keep the lights on

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Gotta sell em. LIke it or not they provide many really good paying jobs. Hell some of that money may have   even been used to pay memberships here and keep the lights on

kill yourself you fucking disgusting piece of shit