Check your account email address ×

Bomb that killed 40 children in Yemen was supplied by the US

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Then don't look at it. Its a proxy war. WE have been in them forever and always will be. 

So tell me about all the wonderfull things you have done for the children of yemen. I bet you couldn';t even point out Yemen on an unlabled map. 

But when it comes to fake outrage , let em have tiger.

That is a  stupid argument you fucking moron. By your logic when a member here I don't know has a sick kid or family member I shouldn't say anything encouraging unless I physically do something for them. Ben is right....kill yourself.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Then go ahead, get upset about people 1/2 way around the world that don't give 2 shits about you. 

If that's what make you happy. Ill continue with not giving a fuck and leave the fake outrage to you, after all , your so good at it.

Just now, steve from amherst said:

Then go ahead, get upset about people 1/2 way around the world that don't give 2 shits about you. 

If that's what make you happy. Ill continue with not giving a fuck and leave the fake outrage to you, after all , your so good at it.

A busload of kids blown up with the help of your government but you continue being a piece of shit....I'm very comfortable with my reactions.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

A busload of kids blown up with the help of your government but you continue being a piece of shit....I'm very comfortable with my reactions.

Yes , doing nothing but a public tear is really changing things. Ill just take the checks thank you very much.

3 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Yes , doing nothing but a public tear is really changing things. Ill just take the checks thank you very much.

I don't know what checks you're talking about and I really hope nothing bad ever befalls your family.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Now you hope nothing bad? 10 minutes ago you wanted me to kill myself. 

Who do you think is the largest employer in Southern NH? Who do you think is one of the largest employers in eastern Massachusetts? 

1 BAE systems , a british owned defense contractor

2 Raytheon , one of the largest defense contractors in the country. 

Those  checks.

8 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Now you hope nothing bad? 10 minutes ago you wanted me to kill myself. 

Who do you think is the largest employer in Southern NH? Who do you think is one of the largest employers in eastern Massachusetts? 

1 BAE systems , a british owned defense contractor

2 Raytheon , one of the largest defense contractors in the country. 

Those  checks.

I said  your family...I could give a fuck about you considering your miserable attitude and good to know you're just another parasite feeding off taxpayer dollars.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, steve from amherst said:

See , now that's normal. Caring about people ya never met is fucking weird.

No it isn't....I don't know any of the kids in the St. Jude's and Shriners Hospital ads...I care about them. You must be the kind of guy that doesn't lend a hand to a stranded motorist or elderly person in distress because you don't know them.

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No it isn't....I don't know any of the kids in the St. Jude's and Shriners Hospital ads...I care about them. You must be the kind of guy that doesn't lend a hand to a stranded motorist or elderly person in distress because you don't know them.

Of course I help people. Almost every snowstorm Im helping someone. But I don't sit at my computer and shed a tear for all the people stuck in snow banks. That would be weird.

16 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Of course I help people. Almost every snowstorm Im helping someone. But I don't sit at my computer and shed a tear for all the people stuck in snow banks. That would be weird.

13 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

That's fucked

Sociopath Steve says who cares.

17 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

What's weird is looking at a video of school kids being blown up and saying who cares...you're a fucking sociopath.

58 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

For me, it's not fake outrage. I'm not standing in a crowd of people with my cardboard sign , but it's still disturbing.  Do I give a fuck about them? Yeah ,a little.  Its just not right. Its messed up.. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, xcr700 said:

For me, it's not fake outrage. I'm not standing in a crowd of people with my cardboard sign , but it's still disturbing.  Do I give a fuck about them? Yeah ,a little.  Its just not right. Its messed up.. 

That's what I was saying but apparently it makes me an idiot because I'm not actually on the ground in Yemen helping. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, xcr700 said:

Its called empathy....retarded ass faggot inbred right wing toe tapping hypocrites like Steve the Queen think it's cool to block out anything of a sympathetic nature to everyone who isn't a cop or soldier or sailor or firefighter or basically anyone in uniform that they wanna fuck

• Like 2
  • Haha 1