Check your account email address ×

the "n" tape

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

if it exists, and played for the american public, what's it going to do to trump?

Nothing.  The ones that hate him will continue to and now claim he’s a racist which they already have. 

How many times have Hillary and bill said it?  Obama and his husband?

I’d bet that there isn’t a single negro in America that hasn’t said it.  And I’d bet most honkies have.  This realization of false PC as a weapon is setting back into America and most are realizing it’s just stupid rhetoric.  A good word? No.  But a word sufficient enough to damn somebody’s career, livelihood, future?  Absolutley not.  When the black community starts practicing their preaching....we can take a more serious look at it.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

if it exists, and played for the american public, what's it going to do to trump?

Omarosa is very unlikable. :lol: I bet it causes minimal short term PR damage. 

That said I don't think it exists or we would have heard it already. 

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

"if"

and i'm guessing you clowns missed the latest real news on this topic, like everything else. :lol:

Because getting your “real” news from DU has been working out so well for you so far :lol: 

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

Omarosa is very unlikable. :lol: I bet it causes minimal short term PR damage. 

That said I don't think it exists or we would have heard it already. 

I think grab her by the pussy was worse then IF he said the n word.

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

You can tell he’s got a new list of opinions and thoughts from DU The last couple days :lmao: 

You know theyre coming...you just dont know when.

:lol:

11 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

"if" it exists and that's a big "if". It will create an uproar from the usual crowd, just like the pussy tape. Trump will weather the Stormy and keep on pissing off people. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

he can pretty much say or do what he wants at this point. We will see if that changes....

Who’s going to really care except for the extreme partisan Dems anyway 

7 minutes ago, DAVE said:

I think grab her by the pussy was worse then IF he said the n word.

Much worse.  Dems thought they had it in the bag with that. Look how much Hillary hates women now.  Mr. Johnson says, “Oops!”

:lmao:

5 minutes ago, frenchy said:

he can pretty much say or do what he wants at this point. We will see if that changes....

Well, I don’t nessesarily agree with that.  He can still go too far and I feel he gets close sometimes but, the constant rhetoric from the left allows him much more flexibility.  They don’t see it but they are enabling him to really walk the line and get away with it all.  Morons that they are.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Much worse.  Dems thought they had it in the bag with that. Look how much Hillary hates women now.  Mr. Johnson says, “Oops!”

:lmao:

Well, I don’t nessesarily agree with that.  He can still go too far and I feel he gets close sometimes but, the constant rhetoric from the left allows him much more flexibility.  They don’t see it but they are enabling him to really walk the line and get away with it all.  Morons that why are.

They are his puppets

22 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Trump supporters will give it a pass and probably a high five but I think there will be a lot of outrage among everyone else. 

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Nothing.  The ones that hate him will continue to and now claim he’s a racist which they already have. 

I’d bet that there isn’t a single negro in America that hasn’t said it.  And I’d bet most honkies have.  This realization of false PC as a weapon is setting back into America and most are realizing it’s just stupid rhetoric.  A good word? No.  But a word sufficient enough to damn somebody’s career, livelihood, future?  Absolutley not.  When the black community starts practicing their preaching....we can take a more serious look at it.

A very good point.   I have heard multiple 20 somethings starting to really wake up and see the constant re hashed rhetoric that the dem party is constantly doing.   They have no real plan except to divide and it's great to see them noticing it. 

I also think that there are many who are feverishly trying to get their hands on said tape IF it actually exists. Me thinks it would have emerged by now. Someone would pay millions for it. 

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

I also think that there are many who are feverishly trying to get their hands on said tape IF it actually exists. Me thinks it would have emerged by now. Someone would pay millions for it. 

I'm thinking if it does exist it will emerge in October just in time for the mid-terms. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
59 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

^

that's totally it in a nutshell.... the more accurate question  would be who hasn't used the n-word in one form or another.

They would definitely be in the minority pun intended.... but not the black minority

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1