Check your account email address ×

Need a new vehicle for the wife

Rod

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, revkevsdi said:

Well that's cool then. Because if a large percentage of people on here weren't hypocrites who defended Trump for stuff they hated Obama and Clinton for.  If a certain percentage weren't making childish or racist remarks. 

I'd feel bad about how I treated them. 

Dont you think you act childish sometimes on here?? 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Your translator is broken. 

Too bad you maxed your credit out on the car for your wife or you could afford to get it fixed.

This doesnt make any sense.

:lol:

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Waaaaaa. Zambroski the victim. Holy shit. You and Driftbitch need to start a support group. 

I dont get that from his post at all...You're one hell of a  strange mofo...

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Your translator is broken. 

Too bad you maxed your credit out on the car for your wife or you could afford to get it fixed.

No your brain is broken and irrelevant wow 

Just now, DAVE said:

This doesnt make any sense.

:lol:

it doesnt at all, what does make sense is someone is a bit pissed/jealous that Sludgy scored himself one hell of a deal on a denali...

29 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

So is the the fact that I’m well off and don’t hate welfare people and immigrants what really pisses you girls off?  -Nope

Or is it that I acknowledge that I didn’t get here on my own piss you off.  -Nope

My Parents came to the country with almost nothing and they readily admits that timing and Canada had a lot to do with his success  -Nope

I admit that being born white and middle class was a huge part of my success. Does that get under your thin skin too?  -Nope

A reasonably honest government, infrastructure etc makes it easy to do business. That takes taxes.   -Nope

A work force with decent education takes taxes.  -Nope

Universal healthcare kept our group insurance payments low.  -Nope

Does it piss you girls off that much that I admit those things?   -Nope

Its because you are a limp wristed dick.

5 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Pity rod kicker when he finds out they were wet because she peed herself laughing at his tiny dick. 

Listen kyack boy, just stop. You got bitch slapped in this thread like you do in every other one. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Listen kyack boy, just stop. You got bitch slapped in this thread like you do in every other one. 

Your definition of being bitch slapped is a bunch of beta bitches crying about being victims and expecting me to care. 

Suck another dick and shut up.

17 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

That’s you wow your eating crow and dog weener like your gay best friend Justin 

According to you, Justin made it legal for you to suck off your dog.  He legitimized you bitch.  The least you could be is grateful.

26 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

According to you, Justin made it legal for you to suck off your dog.  He legitimized you bitch.  The least you could be is grateful.

No he made it legal for you wow 

5 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Your definition of being bitch slapped is a bunch of beta bitches crying about being victims and expecting me to care. 

Suck another dick and shut up.

Sorry, but you lose AGAIN, faggot.

4 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Sorry, but you lose AGAIN, faggot.

But only in the opinion of people who think we shouldn't do something about climate change and also think Donald Trump is a good President.

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

But only in the opinion of people who think we shouldn't do something about climate change and also think Donald Trump is a good President.

only you would go off into left field about climate change and Trump in a new truck thread.  :lol: 

• Haha 1