Check your account email address ×

Need a new vehicle for the wife

Rod

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

No, I was talking about you.  The guy who shares nothing about himself, yet sits in judgement of everyone else.  The guy who throws stones from his glass house.

I shared a lot of information about myself. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I like watching you girls change your mind every hour. 

“I will judge people by what they have”

”how dare you judge people by what they have”

You judge everyone by what they have.

Yet youre to afraid to show what you have.

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Its called shoving Karma down your throat.

16 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Rod licker goes further in debt because he was shamed into it.

at least she will look the other way when she catches you molesting the dog. 

Please post pics of your co owned kayak again to prove what a baller you are :lol: 

• Haha 1

It's almost as if you have another forum you get ass beat in and forget which place is giving you the beating before you post.

Cuz...WHAT?

You are really the top tier of judjing others here.  it's because you are a petty, stupid little stupid person.  

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's almost as if you have another forum you get ass beat in and forget which place is giving you the beating before you post.

Cuz...WHAT?

You are really the top tier of judjing others here.  it's because you are a petty, stupid little stupid person.  

Be careful... he pays a small amount of property tax.. nobody else does that you know :lol: 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Cuz...WHAT?

WOW!  You're still angry about the shit kicking you took the other day.

Mental scars aren't going to heal anytime soon are they?

Save your anger for those evil people at city hall who are raising property taxes beyond your ability to pay. 

Save your anger for those evil people at city hall who are raising property taxes beyond your ability to pay. 

I dont think anyones angry other then you.

What channel are you watching?:lol:

• Haha 1

Oh...I must have missed my "shit kicking".  Was I there?

Maybe we should have a vote?  It's important we determine "winners" here.  RYTE?

4 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Like?

Base salary, value of the business assets, approx. value of house, year and make of my truck, the fact that I have no debt. favourite sports, places I've travelled, amount we gave to charity through the business, what my wife does for work. 

Seems like a lot of info to me. Maybe I overshared. It triggered quite a few of you into fits of jealousy.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

What channel are you watching?:lol:

Astonishing really.  His beatings are only surpassed by Tooly's.  Yet...for some reason, they both feel they are "winning" and "owning" all here.  

Librulizm....it's Applewhite's parting gift from outer space.

Related image

Oh...I must have missed my "shit kicking".  Was I there?

Maybe we should have a vote?  It's important we determine "winners" here.  RYTE?

Yeah,  everyone rushed to your rescue and told me off for asking about the value of your house and what kind of vehicle you drive.

I forgot about the rules.  I should have let Double wide Dave ask instead.  

Or was it odd and even days?  On odd days we ask about assets and on even days it's unfair to ask about assets?

I really can't keep your fake outrage rules straight.

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Base salary, value of the business assets, approx. value of house, year and make of my truck, the fact that I have no debt. favourite sports, places I've travelled, amount we gave to charity through the business, what my wife does for work. 

Seems like a lot of info to me. Maybe I overshared. It triggered quite a few of you into fits of jealousy.

Kevvyboomboom is so mad that he’s small potatoes :lol: 

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

What does your business manufacture?

Yeah,  everyone rushed to your rescue and told me off for asking about the value of your house and what kind of vehicle you drive.

I forgot about the rules.  I should have let Double wide Dave ask instead.  

Or was it odd and even days?  On odd days we ask about assets and on even days it's unfair to ask about assets?

I really can't keep your fake outrage rules straight.

Ughhh...whatever.  It's hard to try and make sense of your whining masking your self pity and hatred.

Nobody cares anymore.  You are an awkward, ignorant, hating, lying dork.

Clean up your act and try again.

Ughhh...whatever.  It's hard to try and make sense of your whining masking your self pity and hatred.

Lying?  Nope not me.  You, on the other hand,  WOW!   But Infigured out why people roll their eyes and let you ramble.

It's pity, plain and simple. I wish they had told me that you were the special needs kid in the class.

You get back to your imaginary trading. I'm sure their are some huge opportunities for you.

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Lying?  Nope not me.  You, on the other hand,  WOW!   But Infigured out why people roll their eyes and let you ramble.

It's pity, plain and simple. I wish they had told me that you were the special needs kid in the class.

You get back to your imaginary trading. I'm sure their are some huge opportunities for you.

Image result for maddow thumbs up

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I love how the more angry he gets the more delusional he gets it’s neat

33 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Only piece of info you have shared with any relevance.