Check your account email address ×

Need a new vehicle for the wife

Rod

So is the the fact that I’m well off and don’t hate welfare people and immigrants what really pisses you girls off?  

Or is it that I acknowledge that I didn’t get here on my own piss you off. 

My Parents came to the country with almost nothing and they readily admits that timing and Canada had a lot to do with his success 

I admit that being born white and middle class was a huge part of my success. Does that get under your thin skin too?

A reasonably honest government, infrastructure etc makes it easy to do business. That takes taxes. 

A work force with decent education takes taxes. 

Universal healthcare kept our group insurance payments low. 

Does it piss you girls off that much that I admit those things?

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, revkevsdi said:

So is the the fact that I’m well off and don’t hate welfare people and immigrants what really pisses you girls off?  

My Parents came to the country with almost nothing and they readily admits that timing and Canada had a lot to do with his success 

I admit that being born white and middle class was a huge part of my success. Does that get under your thin skin too?

A reasonably honest government, infrastructure etc makes it easy to do business. That takes taxes. 

I think its because you act like a complete trolling douche bag on here...Nothing more nothing less,,:bc:

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I think its because you act like a complete trolling douche bag on here...Nothing more nothing less,,:bc:

Oh is that all. I’ll bet if I acted the same way but defended Trump bush and every shitty thing they did you’d be kissing my ass like you do zampoopskis 

which is one more reason for me to keep doing what I’m doing. 

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Oh is that all. I’ll bet if I acted the same way but defended Trump bush and every shitty thing they did you’d be kissing my ass like you do zampoopskis 

Ah so its an act.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Yep, that is all...:thumbsup:

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Yep, that is all...:thumbsup:

Well that's cool then. Because if a large percentage of people on here weren't hypocrites who defended Trump for stuff they hated Obama and Clinton for.  If a certain percentage weren't making childish or racist remarks. 

I'd feel bad about how I treated them. 

15 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Yep. Only reason he is getting shit is because he's belittled everyone else here on what they have/own/do.  So, wanna talk smack?  Whatcha got?  So far...doesn't seem like he's adding up to his own hype.

20 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Translation: your mad and dum 

Just now, Zambroski said:

Yep. Only reason he is getting shit is because he's belittled everyone else here on what they have/own/do.  So, wanna talk smack?  Whatcha got?  So far...doesn't seem like he's adding up to his own hype.

Waaaaaa. Zambroski the victim. Holy shit. You and Driftbitch need to start a support group. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Well that's cool then. Because if a large percentage of people on here weren't hypocrites who defended Trump for stuff they hated Obama and Clinton for.  If a certain percentage weren't making childish or racist remarks. 

I'd feel bad about how I treated them. 

Good thing your opinion means as much on here as in the real world—- Zero :lmao: 

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

Translation: your mad and dum 

:lol: In almost every language too!

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Waaaaaa. Zambroski the victim. Holy shit. You and Driftbitch need to start a support group. 

That's what you think?  You think we are the "victims" here?   :lmao: 

ZERO self reflection.  You and Tooly never had any.