Check your account email address ×

Why dem run into the ground shitcago , Can't get residents to identify gun violence suspects

Some day, sooner or later, the nigga=-lovers in America will realize that blacks are our biggest threat to our lives. 

I am slowly hearing more whites speaking against these demons. 

Wake up white America, we have a catastrophe on our doorstep!!!    

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Some day, sooner or later, the nigga=-lovers in America will realize that blacks are our biggest threat to our lives. 

I am slowly hearing more whites speaking against these demons. 

Wake up white America, we have a catastrophe on our doorstep!!!    

The only catastrophe is you, you fucking space cadet.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Never understood the no snitch mentality in the inner cities.   These thugs are killing your people bro.   Why would anyone protect them?

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Never understood the no snitch mentality in the inner cities.   These thugs are killing your people bro.   Why would anyone protect them?

Maybe the false hope that they will be left alone if they keep to themselves. 

22 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Because snitches get stitches. Its the terror tactic. 

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

The slumlords are mostly republicans and are to blame for what’s happening in Chicago and Detroit.

Yes , they should lose money on their investments because that's good for America.

The slumlords are mostly republicans and are to blame for what’s happening in Chicago and Detroit.

:lol:  Off course they are.   You got any links to that claim?  Of course it has nothing to do with democrap policies that have ran those cities for decades.  

Edited by Highmark

^^^^^Hey, let’s pull some phony statistics out of our ass!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

MC , I urge you to look for yourself and see who are the top  connecte(d)  kingpin family slumlord(d)s of shitcago - (d)etoilet  and what political party they are connected to. They have all been making good bank from federal and state / local  tax reimbursements. There is not a Repub within  reach of this pot, and never has or will be. The city dem party players would never allow it.

• Thanks 1

Some of those dumb fucks with pick up trucks should cruise areas of shitcago or (d)etoilet  with rebel flags flapping in the wind , with maga  hats on , day or night . What a great youtube video it would be.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, hwytohell said:

Some of those dumb fucks with pick up trucks should cruise areas of shitcago or (d)etoilet  with rebel flags flapping in the wind , with maga  hats on , day or night . What a great youtube video it would be.

I agree. You guys should join them! MAGA! TRUMP! WIRE TO WIRE! :bc:

4 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

That's exactly what it is. They are terrified of being killed the day after cooperating.

NO, it's because they FUCKIN' HATE WHITEY!!! 

They could easily drop a dime anonymously, but they won't because they hate the cops. 

4 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

That's exactly what it is. They are terrified of being killed the day after cooperating.

As they should be . With the amount of murders going on out there the Police have zero chance of protecting anybody .   :bc:

5 hours ago, f7ben said:

You're a broke truckstop novelty. You aren't fooling anyone

Then send me the 5 K you owe me for PROVING BEYOND ANY DOUBT THAT THE FINAL DRIVE RATIO is affected by lug height on a theoretical , FLAT HARD SURFACE!!!

The difference is about 1.5-2%. Negligible, but affected. 

Just remember, your Polish, I'm not. Your almost broke, I'm not. End of story. Send the money. 

In lieu of the money,  sign a legal release allowing me to beat you with a  5 D-Cell MAglite.  I would prefer that option. 

44 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Then send me the 5 K you owe me for PROVING BEYOND ANY DOUBT THAT THE FINAL DRIVE RATIO is affected by lug height on a theoretical , FLAT HARD SURFACE!!!

The difference is about 1.5-2%. Negligible, but affected. 

Just remember, your Polish, I'm not. Your almost broke, I'm not. End of story. Send the money. 

In lieu of the money,  sign a legal release allowing me to beat you with a  5 D-Cell MAglite.  I would prefer that option. 

Dayum! Ben got :owned: