Check your account email address ×

If it bothers you that sports players protest the anthem??

41 minutes ago, SSFB said:

:lol:

You couldn't name more than 4 of the first ten amendments off the top off your head. 

Guaranteed. 

Pfft 

38 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Angry meatheads trying to tell people about the Constitution. Just when I thought I had heard it all. :lol:

You don't know have a clue what you're talking about, nerd 

35 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I like Jay.......he is not a leading authority on constitutionality..........in fact he is at the rearward most point of constitutional understanding.......a fucking dullard on the subject as it were :lol: 

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

17 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

B66D3930-09BA-4D62-9EDE-B0EFA420123A.thumb.jpeg.0ab01e329d4e2301288337ff272ae40b.jpeg

67CE0F2D-4212-4608-8559-4B21BD3C567C.jpeg.a08aa325aff199182430463fcb7e3081.jpeg

659F7C48-2703-4BB3-9899-ADAFFE327D03.thumb.jpeg.7c9b296fc3790f9846fc094dc27fff5f.jpeg

Weak, just like you. 

But I forgot :lol: you were a Ranger :lol:. Big fuckin deal.   People who were never in may be impressed with that. But those of is who were in and trained with Rangers know you're nothing special. The only thing you guys do that we don't is jump school.   But keep the act going. 

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: You vs a wet paper sack.....I’ll take the sack :lol: 

Idk what you're laughing about, Faggot.  Doubtful you'd beat up anyone on here.  Even the Murse ans the pole smoker emo could easy beat your ass 

2 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

But I forgot :lol: you were a Ranger :lol:. Big fuckin deal.   People who were never in may be impressed with that. But those of is who were in and trained with Rangers know you're nothing special. The only thing you guys do that we don't is jump school.   But keep the act going. 

Maybe if you were a Ranger you wouldn't be so insecure about your manhood. :bc:

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Maybe if you were a Ranger you wouldn't be so insecure about your manhood. :bc:

Army Rangers are nothing special, geek.  But keep thinking you know what you're talking about.   I'm sure you don't miss a drop blowing him at Jambens sausage feats 

2 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Army Rangers are nothing special, geek.  But keep thinking you know what you're talking about.   I'm sure you don't miss a drop blowing him at Jambens sausage feats 

My uncle was an Army Ranger and like Ryan, he's a smart, rational guy who doesn't use his service like a playing card.

So basically the opposite of you. :lol:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, SSFB said:

My uncle was an Army Ranger and like Ryan, he's a smart, rational guy who doesn't use his service like a playing card.

s-l300.jpg

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, Woodtick said:

Yup,has nothing to do with taking a knee. The games are boring as fuck. Takes half a day to watch a hour long game. Shut the fuck up and play the game.

I started taping them a couple yrs ago. Work around the yard then go in and watch it in 1 hr.

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, SSFB said:

What holds true for your uncle doesn’t necessarily hold true for extraBS :thumbsup:

13 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Lol ok...Airborne, Air Assault, Ranger school, part of SOCOM, better gear, better training, better mission set, higher entrance standards by a mile, a selection process, need I go on? How you don’t realize why Rangers have always and will always be light years ahead of any boot ass, cherry, leg, non-elite Devil Queef is beyond me... Sit down POG.. I love when cherries like you get all buck and do the “we were basically the same” schtick. :lol:

3F343BC9-40E5-457E-9731-FE491B2203E2.jpeg.a55135bef9a1fa7d7c1e0717aa03d250.jpeg

25 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lol ok...Airborne, Air Assault, Ranger school, part of SOCOM, better gear, better training, better mission set, higher entrance standards by a mile, a selection process, need I go on? How you don’t realize why Rangers have always and will always be light years ahead of any boot ass, cherry, leg, non-elite Devil Queef is beyond me... Sit down POG.. I love when cherries like you get all buck and do the “we were basically the same” schtick. :lol:

3F343BC9-40E5-457E-9731-FE491B2203E2.jpeg.a55135bef9a1fa7d7c1e0717aa03d250.jpeg

If you served as you and @SVT Renegade XRS have I don't think there is a need to rip each other. 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

That’s part of the fun. Inter branch rivalries are part of the game. Ya fuckin pog.

The Army has it's own budget. The USMC is a department of the navy. The USMC gets the scraps lol

I did my Arty training at Fort Sill Oklahoma which is an army base. I watched the boot camp activities of the Army. Marine basic was on another level of difficulty. Maries are also more highly skilled and trained with a rifle. An Army Expert is equal to the lowest level qualifier in the marines.  

I can play this game to without ripping you personally

oh an special forces wise Rangers, Force Recon "USMC, and Navy Seals I'd say the seals do the crazies shit training wise. 

Edited by jtssrx

33 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

If you served as you and @SVT Renegade XRS have I don't think there is a need to rip each other. 

I tend to agree.

30 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

That’s part of the fun. Inter branch rivalries are part of the game. Ya fuckin pog.

I strongly agree.  :lol: 

27 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

The Army has it's own budget. The USMC is a department of the navy. The USMC gets the scraps lol

Sort of agree.

24 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I did my Arty training at Fort Sill Oklahoma which is an army base. I watched the boot camp activities of the Army. Marine basic was on another level of difficulty. Maries are also more highly skilled and trained with a rifle. An Army Expert is equal to the lowest level qualifier in the marines.  

I can play this game to without ripping you personally

oh an special forces wise Rangers, Force Recon "USMC, and Navy Seals I'd say the seals do the crazies shit training wise. 

I disagree.  On pretty much all of it (except the middle sentence..way to try and keep it classy). 

NOW......fucking Ft. Sill basic training?  Aren't there women in basic there?  

Just now, Zambroski said:

I tend to agree.

I strongly agree.  :lol: 

Sort of agree.

I disagree.  On pretty much all of it (except the middle sentence..way to try and keep it classy). 

NOW......fucking Ft. Sill basic training?  Aren't there women in basic there?  

Men and women were training there. 

39 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Men and women were training there. 

LOL.  Yuh..so, women train at Ft. Sill.  You are comparing Marine basic to that?  :lmao: Come on.  Look, I'll be the first to say that Marine's probably have a slightly more intense basic than the typical Army Infantry basic.  I think the Marine's basic is a month longer...at least it used to be. It also has to be because the that is really all the combat training the vast majority will receive outside of their units.  I'm guessing the "wash out" in Marine basic vs. Army Basic is much higher.  Army basic training was sucky but It would be tough to say it was difficult for anybody with half a brain and a small amount of athleticism.  Plenty of neck-boned, fuck heads make it through that..it's fucking retard central for what I saw was a catching mitt for our society's half wits.  What happens after that is where things start to ramp up in difficulty and wash out rates.  Now, for the sake of this kinda retarded Ranger vs. Marine argument.....to even be accepted into a Ranger Regiment requires about 5 months of training.  Of the nine of us that started out together, only 3 made it and of those three, only two made it past six months in Batt (Ranger battalion).  Of those two, only one went past the two year mark (after two years of Batt, you can pick your assignment anywere in the Army).  

And more than all that shit...I don't take any fucking guff from a mother fucker that needs a ride from the fucking Navy when they go somewhere!!!!!!!!!!!!  :lol: @SVT Renegade XRS

:bc: 

Image result for soldiers dancing gif

16 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

F840795C-61FA-4E46-AC1A-EA27E403EEA5.thumb.jpeg.059f3d904d2c85f707e2aad1880bcae8.jpeg

:lol: Oh man, I actually lol'd loudly at this. The girl in the office next door just came in to see what I was laughing at. Her husband is a marine. She almost peed herself. :lol: