Check your account email address ×

If it bothers you that sports players protest the anthem??

• Gold Member
Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh so it has nothing to do with the anthem...make up your mind.

I don't care either way but the using kneeling as an excuse is worthwhile.....  Sports players are employees, nothing more.

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

I will watch the shit out of the playoffs and superbowl.....  If it doesn't cost to watch....  Not worth the money.  Its the only time I watch the NBA playoffs and NBA.

Like I said I will cancel the directv NFL ticket after the season.... Its free.  But if they want to give it to me for free next year I will keep it if they need to show subscribers for advertisers

It cancels after the season anyway. They also bargain with you on rates. I haven’t paid full price for years, and I’ve had it for about 20 years. I bet You won’t get it free again after your intro package

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh so it has nothing to do with the anthem...make up your mind.

I think the anthem is just one more thing.  It’s not the only thing.  But whew!  It’s biggy now!  :lol:

All other sports will gain from their loss. The NBA is run by a smart group.  I bet their viewership and sponsorship numbers will rise.  So will NASCAR’s.

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

NFL veiwership was down like 10% last year.  Prolly more.  My NFL direct ticket was free for this season as part of getting directv....  I will cancel after the season and let them know its because of flag kneeling....  My buddy did that is a huge NFL fan and has always had the directv NFL ticket and he called, told them to cancel cause of the protest and told they gave it to him for free....  Advertising dollars are king and when your viewership struggles so do those money's that ultimately pay the wages....

I project the NFL to be down this year if these protest continue which mean less money.

6 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

I will watch the shit out of the playoffs and superbowl.....  If it doesn't cost to watch....  Not worth the money.  Its the only time I watch the NBA playoffs and NBA.

Like I said I will cancel the directv NFL ticket after the season for taking a knee.......  Its free.  But if they want to give it to me for free next year I will keep it if they need to show subscribers for advertisers but claim kneeling is my issue for not wanting it anymore.  LOL

3 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

I don't care either way but the using kneeling as an excuse is worthwhile.....  Sports players are employees, nothing more.

You're a fucking retard...WTF.

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah cops and body bags...Fuck you're pathetic.

Why don't you get it started.

Pathetic is what you see every time you look in the mirror

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You can type that.......but you wouldnt bet on it. 

I've fought guys 4x tougher than you and it wasn't a problem for me.  You're easier than you think you'd be. One shot to that sand nigger nose of yours and you're all done. You can't see and you're fucked.  

It's pretty obvious you've never been in a fight with anyone who actually can fight.   Quit picking on guys 5'1"-5'7"

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS

Just now, Zambroski said:

I think the anthem is just one more thing.  It’s not the only thing.  But whew!  It’s biggy now!  :lol:

All other sports will gain from their loss. The NBA is run by a smart group.  I bet their viewership and sponsorship numbers will rise.  So will NASCAR’s.

Can't be true...I read here that The NBA is full of crackheads and gangmembers.

4 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Are you saying they should knock off the BS political posturing under he guise of being some sort of ill equipped and hypocritical social justice heros?

SHAME ON YOU!  :lol:

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Anyone who doesn’t like watching football is a sludgey

I just find it kinda gay to waste your time watching other people accomplish something while you sit around crying your eyes out that everything bad in your life is because of a political party i dunno 

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

No clue.  Didn't hear anything about that.  All I know is those faggots are getting their asses kicked a lot lately by conservative groups and the cops.   Only way to really get thru to them tho is to start filling up body bags with their sorry pussy asses. 

I already know the truth, and it's that you're no where near as tough or bad as you think you are.

I guess you missed  the part about defending The Constitution when you were taking the oath you dumbshit.

7 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Pathetic is what you see every time you look in the mirror

I've fought guys 4x tougher than you and it wasn't a problem for me.  You're easier than you think you'd be. One shot to that sand nigger nose of yours and you're all done. You can't see and you're fucked.  

It's pretty obvious you've never been in a fight with anyone who actually can fight.   Quit picking on guys 5'1"-5'7"

You're dead wrong......I've never been in a fight in my life with anyone smaller than me......you would be the first 

2 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

:lol: right 

Really because I missed the part where it says "the police and conservatives should  put people in body bags that disagree with them".

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Can't be true...I read here that The NBA is full of crackheads and gangmembers.

well most of the owners and commish are white but there no denying guys the guys at the top of their game also have their shit figured out.   does help theres only 15 players and 30 teams to work with football will never see some of the average pay numbers because of the need for 4x as many players

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You're dead wrong......I've never been in a fight in my life with anyone smaller than me......you would be the first 

I may be a couple inches shorter than you, but I'm bigger and stranger than you ever will be, sand nigger nose pencil neck.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Really because I missed the part where it says "the police and conservatives should  put people in body bags that disagree with them".

Show me where I said anything remotely close to that.  

1 minute ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I may be a couple inches shorter than you, but I'm bigger and stranger than you ever will be, sand nigger nose pencil neck.

Show me where I said anything remotely close to that.  

:lol: You talk to much to be tough......I'm just playing the averages. And the averages say I'd beat your fucking ass quickly 

• Haha 2

• Gold Member
19 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

It cancels after the season anyway. They also bargain with you on rates. I haven’t paid full price for years, and I’ve had it for about 20 years. I bet You won’t get it free again after your intro package

What they reduced my friend's bill by was equal to what the ticket cost.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Nope..they should shit on stuff you care about.......you lick the boots of faggots that kill black without cause. You are the problem....not them 

Can you post the statistics that show how many blacks are killed by police? I’m curious what the numbers are. 

• Thanks 1