Check your account email address ×

If it bothers you that sports players protest the anthem??

It’s not the anthem so much as the in your face, watch me shit on something you like attitude that the left have come to absolutely adore over last ten years.

It’s disingenuous, repugnant and disgusting.....a perfect racist soap box for he left while serving as perfect ammunition for the false patriots on the right.  

No, this isn’t a social statement.  The players blew that when they couldn’t come up with a cohesive reason and made it political.  They had an opportunity...but blew it. 

In the end, it does nothing but hurt NFL revenues and the left’s agenda of hatred and divide.  Works for me! Stupid games...stupid prizes!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It’s not the anthem so much as the in your face, watch me shit on something you like attitude that the left have come to absolutely adore over last ten years.

It’s disingenuous, repugnant and disgusting.....a perfect racist soap box for he left while serving as perfect ammunition for the false patriots on the right.  

No, this isn’t a social statement.  The players blew that when they couldn’t come up with a cohesive reason and made it political.  They had an opportunity...but blew it. 

In the end, it does nothing but hurt NFL revenues and the left’s agenda of hatred and divide.  Works for me! Stupid games...stupid prizes!

Nope..they should shit on stuff you care about.......you lick the boots of faggots that kill black without cause. You are the problem....not them 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Nope..they should shit on stuff you care about.......you lick the boots of faggots that kill black without cause. You are the problem....not them 

Yup.  Youre wrong.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Ewwww....fucking gross!!!  I could literally smell your cunt reading this post.

• Haha 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Ewwww....fucking gross!!!  I could literally smell your cunt reading this post.

My beef is strong......youre half the man i used to be 

Just now, DAVE said:

His vagina is a mess.

I thought Antifa learned to clean themselves?  What the fuck are they doing at all those meetings???!!!!!!  How long does it fucking take to learn to tie a bandana and take the safety off of a mace can???!!!

:lmao:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I thought Antifa learned to clean themselves?  What the fuck are they doing at all those meetings???!!!!!!  How long does it fucking take to learn to tie a bandana and take the safety off of a mace can???!!!

:lmao:

You meant put a pair of panties over your faggot face and get prepared to get your ass beat :lol:

2 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

You meant put a pair of panties over your faggot face and get prepared to get your ass beat :lol:

Yeah.  I think they practice “fetal attack position” drills.  :lmao:

SPEAKING OF WHICH....any news out of WA about the latest little shit show?  I haven’t seen any threads started on it yet.  I’m sure it’s just thrilling!!!! 

• Haha 1