Check your account email address ×

If it bothers you that sports players protest the anthem??

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah.  I think they practice “fetal attack position” drills.  :lmao:

SPEAKING OF WHICH....any news out of WA about the latest little shit show?  I haven’t seen any threads started on it yet.  I’m sure it’s just thrilling!!!! 

Yep :lol:

You mean the one where the cops used an automatic paintball gun on the Pantifa pussies for blocking an ICE entrance? 

• Gold Member

NFL veiwership was down like 10% last year.  Prolly more.  My NFL direct ticket was free for this season as part of getting directv....  I will cancel after the season and let them know its because of flag kneeling....  My buddy did that is a huge NFL fan and has always had the directv NFL ticket and he called, told them to cancel cause of the protest and told they gave it to him for free....  Advertising dollars are king and when your viewership struggles so do those money's that ultimately pay the wages....

I project the NFL to be down this year if these protest continue which mean less money.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

NFL veiwership was down like 10% last year.  Prolly more.  My NFL direct ticket was free for this season as part of getting directv....  I will cancel after the season and let them know its because of flag kneeling....  My buddy did that is a huge NFL fan and has always had the directv NFL ticket and he called, told them to cancel cause of the protest and told they gave it to him for free....  Advertising dollars are king and when your viewership struggles so do those money's that ultimately pay the wages....

I project the NFL to be down this year if these protest continue which mean less money.

You and  your buddy are fucking morons.

6 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Yep :lol:

You mean the one where the cops used an automatic paintball gun on the Pantifa pussies for blocking an ICE entrance? 

I’m not sure.  I think I saw a blip about some protest scheduled for today in Portland?  

People in there must be a bunch of fucking weak cunty faggots.  Where’s the body count for all these little stick skirmishes?

Meh....

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

You and  your buddy are fucking morons.

Holy fuck is watching a entire NFL painful to watch now. I haven’t watched a entire game in years.  Fuck the NFL,it’s as bad as NASCAR.

• Gold Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

Get down on some puck, Jimster!  The NFL IS DEAD!!!!

:lol:

Not dead...  Just not what it was......

20 years NFL crowd will look like a Nascar crowd in 10 year....  Dismal.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I’m not sure.  I think I saw a blip about some protest scheduled for today in Portland?  

People in there must be a bunch of fucking weak cunty faggots.  Where’s the body count for all these little stick skirmishes?

Meh....

No clue.  Didn't hear anything about that.  All I know is those faggots are getting their asses kicked a lot lately by conservative groups and the cops.   Only way to really get thru to them tho is to start filling up body bags with their sorry pussy asses. 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I think deep down you know the truth 

I already know the truth, and it's that you're no where near as tough or bad as you think you are.

5 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

No clue.  Didn't hear anything about that.  All I know is those faggots are getting their asses kicked a lot lately by conservative groups and the cops.   Only way to really get thru to them tho is to start filling up body bags with their sorry pussy asses. 

I already know the truth, and it's that you're no where near as tough or bad as you think you are.

Yeah cops and body bags...Fuck you're pathetic.

Why don't you get it started.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

Not dead...  Just not what it was......

20 years NFL crowd will look like a Nascar crowd in 10 year....  Dismal.

Yup,has nothing to do with taking a knee. The games are boring as fuck. Takes half a day to watch a hour long game. Shut the fuck up and play the game.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Holy fuck is watching a entire NFL painful to watch now. I haven’t watched a entire game in years.  Fuck the NFL,it’s as bad as NASCAR.

Me either, I haven't given a shit about football for several years now. Probably doesn't help that the bears haven't been worth watching for 30 years... 

3 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

You can type that.......but you wouldnt bet on it. 

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

SMH at crybabies who won't watch because a few players took a knee.

No Shit....I guess they better not watch any Hollywood made movies anymore either.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

No Shit....I guess they better not watch any Hollywood made movies anymore either.

or watch tv or listen to music because lets face the fact while theres some consevatives in entertainment they are by far the minority

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Yup,has nothing to do with taking a knee. The games are boring as fuck. Takes half a day to watch a hour long game. Shut the fuck up and play the game.

I will watch the shit out of the playoffs and superbowl.....  If it doesn't cost to watch....  Not worth the money.  Its the only time I watch the NBA playoffs and NBA.

Like I said I will cancel the directv NFL ticket after the season for taking a knee.......  Its free.  But if they want to give it to me for free next year I will keep it if they need to show subscribers for advertisers but claim kneeling is my issue for not wanting it anymore.  LOL

Edited by BOHICA

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

or watch tv or listen to music because lets face the fact while theres some consevatives in entertainment they are by far the minority

Yep...let's see how upset and principled they really are over this whole thing.

Just now, BOHICA said:

I will watch the shit out of the playoffs and superbowl.....  If it doesn't cost to watch....  Not worth the money.  Its the only time I watch the NBA playoffs and NBA.

Like I said I will cancel the directv NFL ticket after the season.... Its free.  But if they want to give it to me for free next year I will keep it if they need to show subscribers for advertisers

Oh so it has nothing to do with the anthem...make up your mind.