Check your account email address ×

GET BENT!!!! PAY YOUR RENT!!!!

15 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

was thinking husky 445

it’s a 440.  This little 18 has been through hell, two rebuilds, 3 bars and and about 30 blades.  Still crankin but, it’s gettin time to let’r go.  I had a nice Rancher but I gave it to one of the kids that helped me clear my property when his took a shit.

7 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Now split that wood, faggot! 

On it!!!!  ......with my uber protective wood splittin’ Crocs.  :lol:

Yur all a buncha faggitts!!!

A71BD03F-810D-4351-9B93-A4BDDF1E86C2.jpeg

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

it’s a 440.  This little 18 has been through hell, two rebuilds, 3 bars and and about 30 blades.  Still crankin but, it’s gettin time to let’r go.  I had a nice Rancher but I gave it to one of he kids that helped me clear my property when his took a shit.

I have a pair of Crocs but good god that is tummy sticks gay right there! 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

it’s a 440.  This little 18 has been through hell, two rebuilds, 3 bars and and about 30 blades.  Still crankin but, it’s gettin time to let’r go.  I had a nice Rancher but I gave it to one of the kids that helped me clear my property when his took a shit.

A 440? Nice base level tractor supply chink special you faygit!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

A 440? Nice base level tractor supply chink special you faygit!

Yeah....but, HOW MUCH CAN YOU CURL!!!??????!??!!?? 

:lol:

There’s always somebody.......smh.

Young bitches want Wut I got!  :lmao:

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

dude, when I was putting in my pool we just got done pouring concrete around the base of the walls. I take off my rubber boots with concrete all over them and put on some crocs. Go in the pool to grab a wheel barrow out of there and I had a board across the trench. Well those slippery ass crocs fucking slid off the board and I went in the trench with the wet concrete. Sprained my fucking foot. Thought it was broke. Hate those mother fuckers now! :lol: 

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

dude, when I was putting in my pool we just got done pouring concrete around the base of the walls. I take off my rubber boots with concrete all over them and put on some crocs. Go in the pool to grab a wheel barrow out of there and I had a board across the trench. Well those slippery ass crocs fucking slid off the board and I went in the trench with the wet concrete. Sprained my fucking foot. Thought it was broke. Hate those mother fuckers now! :lol: 

Crocs offers training.  :lmao:

I wear mine for just about everything but, when grip or real protection is needed, I’ve got steel toed work boots.

”real protection”.  I figure a splitting ax is harmless.  :dunno:  I’M SO FUCKIG HOAH-HARD..... I MAKE @xtralettucetomatoe580 LOOK LIKE A POG, LEG, 3-TIME BOLO EXPERT!!!!!

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Crocs offers training.  :lmao:

I wear mine for just about everything but, when grip or real protection is needed, I’ve got steel toed work boots.

”real protection”.  I figure a splitting ax is harmless.  :dunno:  I’M SO FUCKIG HOAH-HARD..... I MAKE @xtralettucetomatoe580 LOOK LIKE A POG, LEG, 3-TIME BOLO EXPERT!!!!!

The betaness in this post is at unheard of levels. Hang your head in shame. 

20 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

When your ready, let me know

Speaking of chainsaws, I got offered a mint condition Stihl Pro 026 yesterday. Belongs to the GF's father. Its seen little use, a few scratches on the bottom. The bar looks really good, no wear on the paint. New chain. Comes with the case and spare chain. Says he cut maybe 20 trees with it to clear his property 15 years ago or more.

Now, he says he paid over $700 way back then so he's lookin' for $400 from me and that's supposedly my family discount price.

I don't really need much more than the little Stihl MS170 I got. I just use them for cutting PT 6x6's from time to time and the odd limb.

He's 80 years old and looking to clean out his garage. If its a good saw and the price isn't crazy then I might pick it up.

I did text a buddy who plays with saws and he said $400 is all its worth and parts are getting tougher to get for the older ones.

18 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Speaking of chainsaws, I got offered a mint condition Stihl Pro 026 yesterday. Belongs to the GF's father. Its seen little use, a few scratches on the bottom. The bar looks really good, no wear on the paint. New chain. Comes with the case and spare chain. Says he cut maybe 20 trees with it to clear his property 15 years ago or more.

Now, he says he paid over $700 way back then so he's lookin' for $400 from me and that's supposedly my family discount price.

I don't really need much more than the little Stihl MS170 I got. I just use them for cutting PT 6x6's from time to time and the odd limb.

He's 80 years old and looking to clean out his garage. If its a good saw and the price isn't crazy then I might pick it up.

I did text a buddy who plays with saws and he said $400 is all its worth and parts are getting tougher to get for the older ones.

Internal and chassis parts are going to be hard to find,  a bar or chain will always be available,.. IMO it's maybe a $200 saw in today's market.. if your just doing the occasional cutting go buy a Ego CS1604 battery saw..

Edited by Rigid1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Kudos for hiring a gorilla to split your wood....lol

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

I just split 2 tractor bucket loads. Thinking that may be all I do today. Well besides getting down to some serious recreational eating.

Today ? Are you friggin soft ??   :bc:

Edited by Sal Rosenberg

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

A tribute to Uncle S @Polaris 550!!

When the negroids and the coyote hoards take over and destroy our power grids and fuel supplies....I’ll stay warm this winter!!!!!!!

Hey, they give you any dates yet?

:bc:

27210200-6177-4404-B0C9-2942488BEDA3.jpeg

That's quite the pile. I'm just finishing off the 3 cords we had since fall. Another few months and Ill truck in some more 

1 hour ago, Nazipigdog said:

34030126_209002623051303_402160790480827

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah....but, HOW MUCH CAN YOU CURL!!!??????!??!!?? 

There’s always somebody.......smh.

Young bitches want Wut I got!  :lmao:

My 555 would cut through your saw, your tailgate, and keep on going through an 18" oak :owned:

20180720_181729.jpg

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

Now everytime someone jumps in the pool they see a life size impression of a big galoop at the bottom ???   :bc:

• Haha 2