Check your account email address ×

GET BENT!!!! PAY YOUR RENT!!!!

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Well, it was just a quick impromptu moment.  I didn’t stage anything, just thought it would be kinda funny.  I currently only own one chainsaw and one weed whacker so, to try and compete with Uncle, I’d be behind before I got started.

:lol:

:lol: :bc: 

I gotta admit...I’ve never seen anything like your pics on any forum.  A classic play!

Watch out Z, there's some " chain-saw envy " around here, especially if you got a long bar, if you know what I mean. :whistle:

4 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Look at that pollywog headed 4' tall faggot.

Well, then you've been afraid of a pollywog for 11 years,  you man-ass lickin' faggot. 

4 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

I'll be lookin' for you on Amherst St. now, faggot. You've really done it now. You might want to bend over and kiss your ass goodbye. 

31 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Watch out Z, there's some " chain-saw envy " around here, especially if you got a long bar, if you know what I mean. :whistle:

5 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Look at that pollywog headed 4' tall faggot.

30 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Well, then you've been afraid of a pollywog for 11 years,  you man-ass lickin' faggot. 

I'll be lookin' for you on Amherst St. now, faggot. You've really done it now. You might want to bend over and kiss your ass goodbye. 

You lying cowardly fucking lot lizard, you said you would be at the shootout you never showed. I don't know where Amherst St. is, but I would imagine it's a gay area where you give head and rim jobs.

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Wut, you think that faggot, 800 FAGGON is funny!!! WTF!!! 1jkw, is 800 FAGGON, also known as 800 Dragon. He is the official, voted on, " SITE-FAG " of FREEDOMSLEDDER.COM!!!! 

4 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

You lying cowardly fucking lot lizard, you said you would be at the shootout you never showed. I don't know where Amherst St. is, but I would imagine it's a gay area where you give head and rim jobs.

Yup, you're 800 FAGGON, for sure!!! Rim jobs, and giving head talk, it's all you FAGGOT!!

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Wut, you think that faggot, 800 FAGGON is funny!!! WTF!!! 1jkw, is 800 FAGGON, also known as 800 Dragon. He is the official, voted on, " SITE-FAG " of FREEDOMSLEDDER.COM!!!! 

Ahh...I'll add that to my FS aliases spreadsheet.  :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Fucking blow me wimper weasel.

Snotty has posted the same woodplie pictures for years now. Nothing new. I am amazed that he can wear the gimp mask. Given that he is a mouth breather and a knob gobbler I can only see it causing problems..  .

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

Fucking blow me wimper weasel.

OH, talkin' big huh, Stevie Boy? You won't be so fuckin' tough when I hunt you down on Amherst St. , you dick-lickin',  cum-guzzlin', runt-sized frog!!

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

NOMINATION!!!!!!   :lmao:

Fuck that nomination, that name sucks!!!! 

35 minutes ago, Tomas. said:

Snotty has posted the same woodplie pictures for years now. Nothing new. I am amazed that he can wear the gimp mask. Given that he is a mouth breather and a knob gobbler I can only see it causing problems..  .

Given that you're too fuckin' scared to come over here and say that, I suggest you SHUT THE FUCK UP, before I stick a 24" Oregon bar up your ass, faggot!!!! 

1 minute ago, 800 Dragon said:

Look like mzn getting owned  here lmfao ! 

Hey, look at all the personal pics I've posted over the years. What have you posted, faggot? NOTHING!!!!! NOTHING!!! 

Ya' know why? 'Cause you're a faggot, that's why!!!

1 hour ago, xcr700 said:

Cant tell from your pic.....but is this what your holding ? 

analintruder.JPG

You wanna' see what I'm holdin' bitch?? Come over here and I'll show ya' a 5-D-Cell Maglite that I'm holdin', just before I stuff it up your ass!! 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

You wanna' see what I'm holdin' bitch?? Come over here and I'll show ya' a 5-D-Cell Maglite that I'm holdin', just before I stuff it up your ass!! 

Am I getting a dinner first? . Also ,I expect a courtesy spit on the mag light 

2 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Am I getting a dinner first? . Also ,I expect a courtesy spit on the mag light 

Don't worry, I have a can of MARFAK in the barn.