Check your account email address ×

You can’t fix this kind of Snowrider stupid

I had to watch and make sure it wasn't a friend of mine who was just out in Yellowstone a couple weeks ago.  :lol:He had told me that they sat in a 4 hour traffic jam waiting for the buffalo to clear off the road.  

Fucking idiot. I would have gotten out and punched that short-short wearing, pingeon toed fuck head right in his stupid fucking goatee.  Did he just come froma  drunken flag football contest with that shit hanging off his waist?  

OMG.........I'm losing it.

11 minutes ago, hayward said:

I had to watch and make sure it wasn't a friend of mine who was just out in Yellowstone a couple weeks ago.  :lol:He had told me that they sat in a 4 hour traffic jam waiting for the buffalo to clear off the road.  

I thought there isn’t any buffalos left ? 😀

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Fucking idiot. I would have gotten out and punched that short-short wearing, pingeon toed fuck head right in his stupid fucking goatee.  Did he just come froma  drunken flag football contest with that shit hanging off his waist?  

OMG.........I'm losing it.

I can see snow rider doing something like this if he thinks it would help out democrats party :lol: 

1 minute ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

I can see snow rider doing something like this if he thinks it would help out democrats party :lol: 

I can't.  That mother fucker would sit in his little car, eyes bulging and white knuckle the wheel over the sight of this beast.  Or, speed off over the hills with his turn signal on in a fear filled stupor.  

• Thanks 1

Lol. We have buffalo in riding mountain np here. I use to love driving thru the enclosure until I turned down a wrong road. It was literally a small trail. Then buffalo blocked us in at both ends. I was starting to shit a bit