Check your account email address ×

So Slinger...Why is CNN so caught up in Paul Manaforts 2005 tax evasion court case?

Muellers henchmen are getting chewed to peices by the judge presiding over this.  Holy moly.  At this point, it wouldn't surprise me if the charges were either just dropped or reduced or the judge just threw out this whole shit-show.  It's blatantly clear this is a scare tactic by Mueller or some shit show for his dems and their idiots to feel justified in some bizarre way...the judge has even hinted at it.

Oh my.

Led around by the nose.  A 13 year old tax evasion case has zero......ZERO connection to Trump or any Russian collusion bullshit....yet here they are pushing this non case as if its front page news.

• Sad 1

26 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Muellers henchmen are getting chewed to peices by the judge presiding over this.  Holy moly.  At this point, it wouldn't surprise me if the charges were either just dropped or reduced or the judge just threw out this whole shit-show.  It's blatantly clear this is a scare tactic by Mueller or some shit show for his dems and their idiots to feel justified in some bizarre way...the judge has even hinted at it.

Oh my.

I wonder if there’s a reason the obama admin chose not to pursue these charges 

17 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

I wonder if there’s a reason the obama admin chose not to pursue these charges 

No you don't.  :lol:

None of us do.

27 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Led around by the nose.  A 13 year old tax evasion case has zero......ZERO connection to Trump or any Russian collusion bullshit....yet here they are pushing this non case as if its front page news.

CNN is feeding their idiot base like this is even at all newsworthy.  They need some tupe of win SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bad.  :lol: 

Sorry, lose.  Again.

It’s a good question. You’d think Manafort was the campaign manager of trump at one time, with many ties to Russian gov, ogliarchs and other cronies who are suspected of helping trump win he election or something. 

Then there’s the part where he very likely has damaging evidence on trump and mueller is trying to get him to flip.

then there’s the part that some of the findings in this trial may tie into the main investigation

to even ask this question shows your stupidity, in all honesty. Curious why you picked out cnn though, when a boat load of other news has the same interest. I’m pretty sure I know the answer, it’s what you have been told to do 

13 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

It’s a good question. You’d think Manafort was the campaign manager of trump at one time, with many ties to Russian gov, ogliarchs and other cronies who are suspected of helping trump win he election or something. 

Then there’s the part where he very likely has damaging evidence on trump and mueller is trying to get him to flip.

then there’s the part that some of the findings in this trial may tie into the main investigation

to even ask this question shows your stupidity, in all honesty. Curious why you picked out cnn though, when a boat load of other news has the same interest. I’m pretty sure I know the answer, it’s what you have been told to do 

Fake news

37 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: you are such a fucking retarded faggot.....just unhinged

22 minutes ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

Fake news

My fave part is getting him to “flip” on trump to avoid spending the rest of his life in jail. :lol: 

Again, when you got nothing you just make shit up.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

:lol: you are such a fucking retarded faggot.....just unhinged

Says the “the dnc and hillary killed Seth rich “ “the trump tower meeting was a fusion gps set up” “wages are going up bigly” trumpster moron :lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

Thanks for not answering.

53 minutes ago, Edmo said:

My fave part is getting him to “flip” on trump to avoid spending the rest of his life in jail. :lol: 

Again, when you got nothing you just make shit up.

What hes being charged with is usually a 1 to 3 yr sentence....

I hope he gets off with time served.

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

Says the “the dnc and hillary killed Seth rich “ “the trump tower meeting was a fusion gps set up” “wages are going up bigly” trumpster moron :lol:

Hey dumbass faggot......

Assange said it was Rich , the Trump tower meeting was clearly a setup , wages rose more than anytime during Obamas 8 years

Anything else you mind numbing fucking retard?

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hey dumbass faggot......

Assange said it was Rich , the Trump tower meeting was clearly a setup , wages rose more than anytime during Obamas 8 years

:owned: 

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hey dumbass faggot......

No he did not, set up between Russia and trump, and

2.8%!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

So you agree with the judge this trial is just a witch Hunt to get at Trump.

20 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Wtf? The answers couldn’t be any clearer. Are you this dumb in real life? You almost have to be :lol:

The answer was....

Because CNN is biased.