Check your account email address ×

Toronto mass shooter named

29 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Pssst Dave.......,. I have zero debt

Psssst. Dave  my garage is worth more than your house. 

Thats why I won’t tell you where I live.  Wouldn’t want you to show up in your minty truck and luxury trailer  BA275023-6062-4F06-9878-58C3F615F597.thumb.jpeg.11def1778762f6229e42a130763de936.jpeg

Of course you dont....you dont actually own anything on your own. 

Except maybe a mountain bike and a kayak.

:lol2:

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Of course you dont....you dont actually own anything on your own. :lol2:

Well, you got me there.  I’m sure after 30 years the prenup isn’t worth much.  So technically my home that’s over a million (a smaller house on half the land just went on the market for 1.3. A million is being modest) and my over a million in rrsps and tsfa half belong to my wife. 

Then the holding co, original business half belong to my brother. So my wife could get half of that dropping me to 1/4.  But I guess I have 1/4 of the wive’s business. 

Yup you caught me double wide Dave. 

Shit!  I may only be worth 2.5 million when you look at it like that. 

I better go help the wife with dinner.  Did not realize she was fit,fun and rich. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Well, you got me there.  I’m sure after 30 years the prenup isn’t worth much.  So technically my home that’s over a million (a smaller house on half the land just went on the market for 1.3. A million is being modest) and my over a million in rrsps and tsfa half belong to my wife. 

Then the holding co, original business half belong to my brother. So my wife could get half of that dropping me to 1/4.  But I guess I have 1/4 of the wive’s business. 

I better go help the wife with dinner.  Did not realize she was fit,fun and rich. 

Whatever you say Thurston.

22 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Speaking of the forum braggart..... @Rod Johnson.....does your pussy ass have the fortitude to call him out :lmao: 

Perfect clown posse pussy scenario :lol: 

That’s not how it works. 

Their stories are all good. Helicopters, made up returns, expensive rv sightings etc 

why these lads are a honest as President Trump. 

37 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Stately Beta Manor gotta be a mansion for a one horse town.

3 hours ago, DAVE said:

Of course you dont....you dont actually own anything on your own. 

Except maybe a mountain bike and a kayak.

Pssst Dave.  We didn’t want to buy a place for the wive’s business but we couldn’t find a suitable place to rent.  So we found a place that was going cheap. 

Couple were divorcing. I’m sure Driftbitch can appreciate the deals people get when a couple fuck up. They are so intent on fucking each other one more time they fail to realize how much they are losing. 

I think they were a lot like Dave too. Not fixing easy shit and therefore losing a lot of value on their house. It was easy to fix things but they were living the life of leasure, comforable wallowing in shit just like that dirt bag double wide Dave. 

Pssst Dave.  We didn’t want to buy a place for the wive’s business but we couldn’t find a suitable place to rent.  So we found a place that was going cheap. 

Couple were divorcing. I’m sure Driftbitch can appreciate the deals people get when a couple fuck up. They are so intent on fucking each other one more time they fail to realize how much they are losing. 

I think they were a lot like Dave too. Not fixing easy shit and therefore losing a lot of value on their house. It was easy to fix things but they were living the life of leasure, comforable wallowing in shit just like that dirt bag double wide Dave. 

whew.

How have i lost value on my house if its done nothing but gone up in value since I bought it?

54 minutes ago, DAVE said:

How have i lost value on my house if its done nothing but gone up in value since I bought it?

Well before you got all triggered and felt you had to lie, you said you paid around 30 and your house is worth 100.  Pretty dismal return over 11 years. 

Momo’s cage appreciated more.  It would be twice as much if he pressure washed out the shit.  So you both have that in common. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Well before you got all triggered and felt you had to lie, you said you paid around 30 and your house is worth 100.  Pretty dismal return over 11 years. 

Momo’s cage appreciated more.  It would be twice as much if he pressure washed out the shit.  So you both have that in common. 

Ive never been triggered over anything youve said....and i paid less then 30.

You really have no idea how cheap things were out here a while back...

From what ive seen you dont know much of anything.

:bc:

7 hours ago, DAVE said:

Ive never been triggered over anything youve said....and i paid less then 30.

You really have no idea how cheap things were out here a while back...

From what ive seen you dont know much of anything.

:bc:

He knows plenty, for one how to lose money every year with gics.  Only a total moron would hold passive investments in a gic and he's admitted to it.  

8 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

If you got a divorce at least on paper you wouldnt have to develop a scheme to transfer assets to her.:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member

As if this thread wasn't bad enough with BetaCuck getting pummeled day in and day out while looking for validation, now you guys got Dipshit to jump in head first to defend him :lol: What a shit show 

24 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

As if this thread wasn't bad enough with BetaCuck getting pummeled day in and day out while looking for validation, now you guys got Dipshit to jump in head first to defend him :lol: What a shit show 

I find myself wanting to jump in a bit each day but just watching this all go down is usually hilarious enough all by itself.

Brutal blood bath.....plus a half wit defender to boot!

:lmao:

14 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Speaking of the forum braggart..... @Rod Johnson.....does your pussy ass have the fortitude to call him out :lmao: 

Perfect clown posse pussy scenario :lol: 

Like I do to you on being a wimpy beta male? 

14 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

That’s not how it works. 

Their stories are all good. Helicopters, made up returns, expensive rv sightings etc 

why these lads are a honest as President Trump. 

Which is still more honest than you :lol: 

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Still only need one stone to knock out both betas.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

If you got a divorce at least on paper you wouldnt have to develop a scheme to transfer assets to her.:lol:

Funny thing is that is true. If I went to court against the cra and claimed she deserved half my shares because she only worked part time, looked after the kids and house so I could concentrate on the business, they would say, fuck off.   If she went to family court and argued the same things, they would agree. 

But sadly Arcticbeta has missed the point again. 

The business isn’t a scheme. It’s a legitimate business.  If my brother and I owned the shares and it wasn’t successful in a few years, it would just be a loss.   But this way we transfer wages to our wives because of the lower taxes rate.  If we lose 1-200,000 over several years, we break even.  If it is successful then.......    never mind this is too complicated for Trumpkins.  

How are those Isis connections going Arcticbeta?

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I find myself wanting to jump in a bit each day but just watching this all go down is usually hilarious enough all by itself.

Brutal blood bath.....plus a half wit defender to boot!

:lmao:

It’s true what they say about arguing with Trumpsters. 

Its like playing chess against a pigeon. 

• Haha 1