Check your account email address ×

Toronto mass shooter named

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Nope they stay the same

what keeps changing is the Trumpkin lies about me.  It’s fun to watch you hens cluck around. 

What I don’t understand is this.

if you live such great lives, why do you hate/fear welfare people and immigrants so much?

what do they cost you per year vs bad military decisions, fossil fuel subsidies and corporate welfare?

So let me get this straight....we know nothing about you but were lying....

And you know about us....and we can all back each other up....

But you say we are lying.

Are you for real?

:lol:

3 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Are you for real?

Unbelievable really.  

What does beta inc do is top secret.:lol:

3 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Are you for real?

I’ve told you ladies the truth.  It obviously has you so triggered that you feel it necessary to make up lies. 

Whatever,  we all (except that cage dwelling shit eater Momo) live way better lives than immigrants or welfare people.  Not sure why you pathetic cunts hate them so much. 

I should add that Dave and Rod licker Johnson also hate natives. 

Kind of weird to hate both. 

13 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Nope they stay the same

what keeps changing is the Trumpkin lies about me.  It’s fun to watch you hens cluck around. 

What I don’t understand is this.

if you live such great lives, why do you hate/fear welfare people and immigrants so much?

what do they cost you per year vs bad military decisions, fossil fuel subsidies and corporate welfare?

:lies: 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I’ve told you ladies the truth.  It obviously has you so triggered that you feel it necessary to make up lies. 

Whatever,  we all (except that cage dwelling shit eater Momo) live way better lives than immigrants or welfare people.  Not sure why you pathetic cunts hate them so much. 

Sure thats why you timeshare an old boat.:lol:

Look at the evidence folks.

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

:lies:

Also my point about starting another business was to show how good people with money have it.  

We have shifted 1-1/4 million to our wives names to start a business.  They pay 1% on the loan and pay themselves a decent wage  50 grand each. If it is successful and they sell in a few years they can take 850 grand each in tax free capital gains. 

If it fails they will have taken 3-5 years salary at a lower tax rate than us.  Basically we can invest 1-1/4 million and break even because they now have shifted to after tax dollars and some of it converted the rrsp’s. Plus we can travel and eat on the new business.    

Someone who works as hard as us without those advantages has far less chance to succeed. 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

All I ever told you cackling hens is that my house is worth over a million dollars and it’s paid for, I have a million in rrsps, the business had 2 million in the holding co. The active business has 2.5-3 million in real estate and we’ve been offered 3-5 times earnings without the real estate. 

We used some of the accumulated cash to buy my Dad out before Trudeau cranked up taxes. 

And all of it is debt free.  You seem to think that equates to me being a baller. To me it’s nothing special. I’m lucky to have been born white to an entrepreneurial family in North America.  Things went well after my my Dad retired he is richer, we are richer. Part of it luck, partly hard work. 

If that seems magic to you people then that says more about you than me. 

all it says is you never left nest mommy made for you to nurse in .I am sure you were far more if a hindrance in the family business than a asset .

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So he hasn't finished buying daddy out yet.:lol:it gets better and better.

mommy runs the books she will never let him have full control untill she is dead . she knows better . sorry cunt can't even own his own boat . mommy will not release that kind of cash 

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Sure thats why you timeshare an old boat.:lol:

Look at the evidence folks.

So I buy a boat with my brother who I also share the company with and that trigger you so much you refer to it as fractional ownership one day and timeshare the next. 

Hmmm sure seems like you girls like to make shit up. Btw. Age of boat has remained constant at 2005. Not like trumpkin stories that keep changing. 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

mommy runs the books she will never let him have full control untill she is dead . she knows better . sorry cunt can't even own his own boat . mommy will not release that kind of cash 

Is that what happened to you. Lots of projection with Trumpsters.  You really have to let the Muslim step daddy thing go. 

36 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Your stories keep changing, not that anyone cares or believes you.

You should be making enough to buy 20 new top of the line sleds each year on that if I were managing it.:lol:

no shit . i have buds in his so called bracket they have been known to buy a sled just for the weekend trip then donate it for the deduction. 

12 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Also my point about starting another business was to show how good people with money have it.  

We have shifted 1-1/4 million to our wives names to start a business.  They pay 1% on the loan and pay themselves a decent wage  50 grand each. If it is successful and they sell in a few years they can take 850 grand each in tax free capital gains. 

If it fails they will have taken 3-5 years salary at a lower tax rate than us.  Basically we can invest 1-1/4 million and break even because they now have shifted to after tax dollars and some of it converted the rrsp’s. Plus we can travel and eat on the new business.    

Someone who works as hard as us without those advantages has far less chance to succeed. 

but why would you want to screw all those immigrants out of there share of your mommys,money? 

sound selfish 

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

So I buy a boat with my brother who I also share the company with and that trigger you so much you refer to it as fractional ownership one day and timeshare the next. 

Hmmm sure seems like you girls like to make shit up. Btw. Age of boat has remained constant at 2005. Not like trumpkin stories that keep changing. 

I am with millions and buy old 2005 boats with my brother lmfao . not sure you even know any ballers 

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Is that what happened to you. Lots of projection with Trumpsters.  You really have to let the Muslim step daddy thing go. 

you are the only one who brings up my moms x husband from libia .

and again I still know more about there culture than you will ever pretend to understand .  

11 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Fractional ownership / timeshare meh.

I like timeshare better.

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I am with millions and buy old 2005 boats with my brother lmfao . not sure you even know any ballers 

Sorry we bought it new. Fun fact.  We paid more for our boat than double wide dave paid for his house.