Check your account email address ×

Toronto mass shooter named

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Like I do to you on being a wimpy beta male? 

You continue to price you’re a typical Clown Posse pussy :lol: Scared to call someone on your team out :lmao: 

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You continue to price you’re a typical Clown Posse pussy :lol: Scared to call someone on your team out :lmao: 

What team? Does anyone know what this sawed off retard is talking about?

14 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Funny thing is that is true. If I went to court against the cra and claimed she deserved half my shares because she only worked part time, looked after the kids and house so I could concentrate on the business, they would say, fuck off.   If she went to family court and argued the same things, they would agree. 

But sadly Arcticbeta has missed the point again. 

The business isn’t a scheme. It’s a legitimate business.  If my brother and I owned the shares and it wasn’t successful in a few years, it would just be a loss.   But this way we transfer wages to our wives because of the lower taxes rate.  If we lose 1-200,000 over several years, we break even.  If it is successful then.......    never mind this is too complicated for Trumpkins.  

How are those Isis connections going Arcticbeta?

You are talking about anything but what the business is actually doing.  Keep stepping over dollars looking for dimes.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You are talking about anything but what the business is actually doing.  Keep stepping over dollars looking for dimes.

Dude is bragging about kayaks and penny stocks :wtf: 

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He wants you to validate RevBeta's claims of grandeur.:lol:

He’s doing a good job of making himself and coach molester look like a couple of big dummies!

20 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Kevvyboomboom butthurt and writing nonsensical novels :lol: 

I said it was too complicated for Trumpsters. 

Where’s that link to the shooter travelling to be trained by Isis?

is the evil CBC working with the government to cover this up?

Keep hiding under the bed. You can still suck off your dog from there. 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Why would they call each other out?  They believe Zampoopski made over 150 grand on his last trade,  double wide Dave can double the value of his houseshack with a simple Reno and Arcticbeta is worth 100 times what you are (a draft dodger with a helicopter confirmed that last gem)

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I said it was too complicated for Trumpsters. 

Where’s that link to the shooter travelling to be trained by Isis?

is the evil CBC working with the government to cover this up?

Keep hiding under the bed. You can still suck off your dog from there. 

Why are you so pathetic :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Why would they call each other out?  They believe Zampoopski made over 150 grand on his last trade,  double wide Dave can double the value of his houseshack with a simple Reno and Arcticbeta is worth 100 times what you are (a draft dodger with a helicopter confirmed that last gem)

The irony and the obvious.... the Clown Posse is made up of real beta’s :lol:  What they accuse others of........is what they actually are... :lmao: 

Edited by SnowRider

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

..... are you about to cry? 

16 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Weird thing is, this would work for a lot of businesses.  

Common denominator is that as much as you Beta bitches cry about welfare bums we have lots of ways to reduce our taxes legally. 

If my kid and a low or middle income kid had the same business idea and work ethic, my kid would have a huge advantage. 

Low income kid probably wouldn’t be able to start, middle income kid would be able to if Mom and Dad put a mortgage on their house or risked retirement money. 

People with businesses can structure it so it’s a tax write off 

Our new business will allow us to write off some travel etc. 

Before tax dollars vs after tax dollars. 

Here I go talking above the Trumpkins heads again 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Weird thing is, this would work for a lot of businesses.  

Common denominator is that as much as you Beta bitches cry about welfare bums we have lots of ways to reduce our taxes legally. 

If my kid and a low or middle income kid had the same business idea and work ethic, my kid would have a huge advantage. 

Low income kid probably wouldn’t be able to start, middle income kid would be able to if Mom and Dad put a mortgage on their house or risked retirement money. 

People with businesses can structure it so it’s a tax write off 

Our new business will allow us to write off some travel etc. 

Before tax dollars vs after tax dollars. 

Here I go talking above the Trumpkins heads again 

You don't need a new business structure to write off travel dipshit.  Again the most important part of a new business is the actual plan that is why most sucessful new businesses are not started by mommy and daddy inc.  The entrepreneur has something more valuable, its called heart and drive, not when will my next vacation be.

9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

The irony and the obvious.... the Clown Posse is made up of real beta’s :lol:  What the accuse others of........is what they actually are... :lmao: 

Yup.  Double wide Dave was bragging about moving into Mom and Dads house.  Then got all triggered and accused me of living in my parents basement. 

Poor fucker left Ontario 11 years ago, the company he tried to start didn’t work out and he can’t get a job. ( he calls it retirement,). His only chance at moving back to Ontario is if his parents take pity on him.  

We know who the real Cuck is

Zampoopski accusing people of looking for validation.????? Lol.   Next he’ll accuse us of posting more than him. 

And poor Arcticbeta. Can’t go the the cottage unless it’s ok with the dogs.  When he gets there he’s intimidated by his jet skis. 

He has a rough go. If he stays in town he’s intimidated by Muslims if he goes to the cottage it’s watercraft.  

This may be their only safe place. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You don't need a new business structure to write off travel dipshit.  Again the most important part of a new business is the actual plan that is why most sucessful new businesses are not started by mommy and daddy inc.  The entrepreneur has something more valuable, its called heart and drive, not when will my next vacation be.

Right over your head. 

I never really doubted that you owned a business until now. 

Sure I knew you would get all triggered and lie about how successful you were but you are so lost in this topic....

Anyway, have a day. 

Keep doing Isis work for them. 

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Yup.  Double wide Dave was bragging about moving into Mom and Dads house.  Then got all triggered and accused me of living in my parents basement. 

Poor fucker left Ontario 11 years ago, the company he tried to start didn’t work out and he can’t get a job. ( he calls it retirement,). His only chance at moving back to Ontario is if his parents take pity on him.  

We know who the real Cuck is

Zampoopski accusing people of looking for validation.????? Lol.   Next he’ll accuse us of posting more than him. 

And poor Arcticbeta. Can’t go the the cottage unless it’s ok with the dogs.  When he gets there he’s intimidated by his jet skis. 

He has a rough go. If he stays in town he’s intimidated by Muslims if he goes to the cottage it’s watercraft.  

This may be their only safe place. 

Im moving back to Ontario to be near my family as they get older. 

6 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Kevvyboomboom mad and writing novels again 

Trying to write about a new business without a plan.  Fucking idiot doesn't realize second and third generation businesses don't fold from lack of capital, its from lack of heart.

11 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I saw this right away. :lol:

Sounds like visions of grandeur without knowing what the hell he is doing.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Trying to write about a new business without a plan.  Fucking idiot doesn't realize second and third generation businesses don't fold from lack of capital, its from lack of heart.

Yes that’s exactly what it is. If a 3rd generation business has no capital by then it’s a terrible business 

8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Right over your head. 

I never really doubted that you owned a business until now. 

Sure I knew you would get all triggered and lie about how successful you were but you are so lost in this topic....

Anyway, have a day. 

Keep doing Isis work for them. 

Youre a joke, and I'm putting that mildly.

10 minutes ago, DAVE said:

I saw this right away. :lol:

Sounds like visions of grandeur without knowing what the hell he is doing.

Its the reason there are very few silver spooners able to carry the torch.  RevBeta's greatest accomplishment is not bankrupting the business daddy gave him and had growth that couldn't even keep pace with inflation.  

Lets start another to do the same.

:lol: