Check your account email address ×

Everyone is smart but Trump

7 minutes ago, Zamjabronie said:

He tries so hard but, just nothing there but frustration.

Pretty sure you are the only one pretending or, are otherwise pretty upset you don’t amount to much among the ones that are successful that you hate so much.  Don’t worry, you’re being a good librul!  Keep up the good work!  They have trophies and T’s!!

Small Beta-cuck sizes are on backordwr.  6-8 weeks.  Sorry.

Sienfeld did an episode about the chic with the man hands.  If they knew about beta they could have hit the other gender, or is it still the same.:lol:

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Sienfeld did an episode about the chic with the man hands.  If they knew about beta they could have hit the other gender, or is it still the same.:lol:

Man...she could work a fucking lobster!!!!!

“That wasn’t a twist off..”

:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That was a funny episode. Not as funny as shrinkage or wacking it , but funny.

6 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

More money in one trade than I earn in a year.  lol.

Story time with the Trumpsters has been off the hook lately.

It started with Driftbitch a while ago claiming earning opportunities other could only dream of,  ArcticBeta threw down with a wife that out earned 90% of the people here, that grew to him making her earnings look like nothing and rounded out with him managing to pick the top funds from major mutual fund companies.  What are the chances..  I guess that's what set your clown shoes a tapping.  You needed to be validated to out do that. 

But you done got poor Double wide Dave triggered.   He started claiming ownership of motorhomes he was parked beside and attempted to impress with fire.   

This is all because you refuse to believe a second generation person can increase the value of a successful business, grow it enough to provide decent income for the whole family.

I know Elcheeto couldn't do it and that's a gold standard for Trumpsters, but it is possible.

Whoa there Chet..... aren’t you one of the omegas that bash trump continually  for doing that exact thing in bold? Except he not only made a decent income, but literally knocked it out of the park?  You are the epitome of a faggot hypocrite. Unfuckingbelievable....

39 minutes ago, JEFF said:

Whoa there Chet..... aren’t you one of the omegas that bash trump continually  for doing that exact thing in bold? Except he not only made a decent income, but literally knocked it out of the park?  You are the epitome of a faggot hypocrite. Unfuckingbelievable....

i was gonna point that out, but you saved all of us the need.  Guy turned a few million into a few billion and the presidency.  Not exactly the definition of a failure.  :bc: 

1 hour ago, JEFF said:

Well that’s the argument about Trump.  Is he really successful? Is your idea of successful fucking people over and not paying? Is your idea getting 1 million from the old man, losing it all and coming back for more?  What about inheriting it all and then making less than the average mutual fund?  

And I believe they meant average, not the type of trading that arcticbeta and Zambo the clown do.   They are off the charts if you beleive them. 

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Well that’s the argument about Trump.  Is he really successful? Is your idea of successful fucking people over and not paying? Is your idea getting 1 million from the old man, losing it all and coming back for more?  What about inheriting it all and then making less than the average mutual fund?  

And I believe they meant average, not the type of trading that arcticbeta and Zambo the clown do.   They are off the charts if you beleive them. 

Derp derp derp.....

7 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

So yeah.. Omega all the way. :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

9 hours ago, Zamjabronie said:

Man...she could work a fucking lobster!!!!!

“That wasn’t a twist off..”

9 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

That was a funny episode. Not as funny as shrinkage or wacking it , but funny.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

If there is one person here who nobody believes, it's you.  Own it bitch.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, JEFF said:

Trumps net worth would have been higher had he just invested daddy's money in the market. I'd guess his real net worth considering  the Trump exaggeration factors barely at a billion and falling as he's destroyed the name with half the population and the hilljacks who cheer his every move aren't the demographic that built the RE empire 

• Like 1

Ahh yes.  What percentage of net profits have you increased daddy’s little show?  Expanded operations?  International?  Some really nice multi-faceted revenue operations?

Yeah...I think we’ve been over this before.  You just kept opening up the doors. WELL DONE!  When is your book coming out?

7 hours ago, DAVE said:

Derp derp derp.....

That’s about what I’m starting to see anymore.

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Trumps net worth would have been higher had he just invested daddy's money in the market. I'd guess his real net worth considering  the Trump exaggeration factors barely at a billion and falling as he's destroyed the name with half the population and the hilljacks who cheer his every move aren't the demographic that built the RE empire 

This is a dumb debate point on so many levels it’s had to know where to start destroying it.

It is surprising that it is coming from you though.  Check your vitamin intake.

1 minute ago, Zamjabronie said:

Ahh yes.  What percentage of net profits have you increased daddy’s little show?  Expanded operations?  International?  Some really nice multi-faceted revenue operations?

Yeah...I think we’ve been over this before.  You just kept opening up the doors. WELL DONE!  When is your book coming out?

This is a dumb debate point on so many levels it’s had to know where to start destroying it.

Hes just trying to get Woolards blood flowing. :lol:

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Yes that would be true if he just invested that money and lived like RevBeta, ie no AC, no powersports, shares an old POS boat with his brother, but that ain't Trump.  He lives a pretty good life that costs plenty to maintain.

11 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Hes just trying to get Woolards blood flowing. :lol:

:lmao: that’s all fine but it’s a narrative they’ve all clung to and stems from Obama’s “You didn’t build that yourself” bullshit.  It eats away at the liberal brain.  The part of the brain that identifies blatant and idiotic hypocrisy.  REVYCUCK now has a huge(er) void in his brain cavity.

25 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

If only we all had crystal balls eh? To take a couple mill and turn it into as you say barely a billion, is no small feat. 

Right, so the 50,000 jobs and annual multi billion dollar contribution to the GDP means nothing.  Give your head a shake.

19 minutes ago, Zamjabronie said:

It absolutely is.

25 minutes ago, Zamjabronie said:

International?   Of course.   In a lot of cases building a business steadily and my father earning more in profits than he did in wages would be considered decent.

But of course in this company that's nothing.  

What with your one trade wonders, Driftbitches to dream for salary, Arctic Beta's uncanny ability to choose the highest performing funds and of course Double wide Dave's amazing ability to park beside expensive vehicles. 

But I'm ok with it. 

I pay my employees well, I deal with my suppliers fairly and I give a portion of profits to the employees and to charity.

Crazy talk, I know.  Why would anyone believe that?

How many trades North of $150,000.00 have you made so far this morning Zambo the clown?

11 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

International?   Of course.   In a lot of cases building a business steadily and my father earning more in profits than he did in wages would be considered decent.

What with your one trade wonders, Driftbitches to dream for salary, Arctic Beta's uncanny ability to choose the highest performing funds and of course Double wide Dave's amazing ability to park beside expensive vehicles. 

But I'm ok with it. 

I pay my employees well, I deal with my suppliers fairly and I give a portion of profits to the employees and to charity.

How many trades North of $150,000.00 have you made so far this morning Zambo the clown?

Triggered 24/7....

21 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

But I'm ok with it. 

So if daddy sold his business to someone else and then put his money into the markets at a 10% return, would he be further ahead than today?  For AC that is just the status quo.

:owned: 

22 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

But I'm ok with it. 

Nobody cares about your need for validation for being mediocre.  If you don’t like feeling like a beta trader/businessperson/man/other...stop jumping in the conversations with your sad repugnance.  

9 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Triggered 24/7....

No shit.  So much self hatred projected on others.  

“Dum and mad is no way to go through life.”

-Rod Johnson, 2018

• Haha 1

Just now, Zamjabronie said:

Nobody cares about your need for validation for being mediocre.  If you don’t like feeling like a beta trader/businessperson/man/other...stop jumping in the conversations with your sad repugnance.  

No shit.  So much self hatred projected on others.  

“Dum and mad is no way to go through life.”

-Rod Johnson, 2018

You didn't answer the question.  How many trades earning $150,000.00+  did you make so far today?

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So if daddy sold his business to someone else and then put his money into the markets at a 10% return, would he be further ahead than today?  For AC that is just the status quo.

:owned: 

Honestly!  Why wouldn’t he have just done that?  Sounds easy, right? Oh, but wait, he supplies jobs and pays well.  Well that and his business probably isn’t worth a fucking thing.

It’s so hard to argue with idiotic hypocrisy.  I’m just glad we can all power through!