Check your account email address ×

Everyone is smart but Trump

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Anything else.

These are just personal holdings. don't include passive investments, the story is the same and won't go through allocations.  The ytd is as of this morning.

Untitled.thumb.png.32a9dc4fae23435a000fb75975cea22d.png

Great returns no doubt.  Now adjust the date from July 9 - 14

11 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Great returns no doubt.  Now adjust the date from July 9 - 14

Jesus you're an annoying little twerp.  Guy pretty much lays out his investments and you accuse him of being a liar.  Keep buying your GICs and hold onto those Beany Babies, faggot.

11 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

I forgot, in Trumpster language, everything is backward. 

Trump is tough on Russia, Even though Putin owns him,   Bhen is a smart Electrician, even though he is too dumb to cut the power, Arctic Beta isn't a beta even though his dogs rule him, You judge Muslims fairly even though you've got some pretty significant step daddy issues buried really deep, Driftbitch........   Well you get the picture. 

Look ladies, this has been fun but you are all getting a little too worked up.  Maybe take a rest and continue this in the morning. 

Arctic Beta might be up to 10% by then, ben may be back in or out of the market, and Zambo the clown will have some new "totally believable " threats for people on the board. 

pathetic looser .

not even entertaining any longer just sad 

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Jesus you're an annoying little twerp.  Guy pretty much lays out his investments and you accuse him of being a liar.  Keep buying your GICs and hold onto those Beany Babies, faggot.

You can lead a Beta to water but . . .:lol:

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Look @realcuckdriftbitch.  

I quoted his. two statements from July 9th and 14th. Showing a 2% gain in 4 market days. 

That is why I accused arcticbeta of lying.  

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I trust Morningstar.

x2.   I wouldn't give that fucking toolbag any investment hints if he paid me, and i get paid to give them. You lay out the truth and he accuses you of being a liar, not that he might have misunderstood you, or wasn't considering something else you said, no, just 'youre a liar'  He does it all the time and its annoying as fuck.  :lol: 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Look @realcuckdriftbitch.  

I quoted his. two statements from July 9th and 14th. Showing a 2% gain in 4 market days. 

That is why I accused arcticbeta of lying.  

Aren't you the guy who doesn't have a dime in the markets?  Thats all we need to know about your investing prowess.  Period.  End of Sentence.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

x2.   I wouldn't give that fucking toolbag any investment hints if he paid me, and i get paid to give them. You lay out the truth and he accuses you of being a liar, not that he might have misunderstood you, or wasn't considering something else you said, no, just 'youre a liar'  He does it all the time and its annoying as fuck.  :lol: 

Whoops. If only you waited a few moments before piling on. 

They say there are strength in numbers.  That doesn’t apply to beta bitches like you, Arctic Beta, ezlube and Zambo the clown 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

They say there are strength in numbers.  That doesn’t apply to beta bitches like you, Arctic Beta, ezlube and Zambo the clown 

You and Slingaling should pair up with Slowrider.....talk about a dream team.

• Thanks 1

You think it takes numbers to pummel you?  :lol:

What would liberals do without the internet?  But really, we wouldn’t have this degree of liberal without the internet.

1 minute ago, Zamjabronie said:

You think it takes numbers to pummel you?  :lol:

What would liberals do without the internet?  But really, we wouldn’t have this degree of liberal without the internet.

Jesus Christ. You wouldn’t have a social life without the internet.  

Fucking hilarious when you mentioned social options last week. Most prolific poster here night and day pretends he talks to real people. 

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

He still won't listen.:lol:

Jesus Christ. You wouldn’t have a social life without the internet.  

Fucking hilarious when you mentioned social options last week. Most prolific poster here night and day pretends he talks to real people. 

Hey pipsqueak, that was your boy toy partner that posted that.  :lol:

So fucking stupid.  :lmao:

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He still won't listen.:lol:

You still haven’t show 2% increase in that portfolio from July 9 -14.  

Thats why I called bullshit.

poor Arcticbeta. 

My guess is on July 19th you wanted to bitch about Trudeau so you claimed 6%. on July 14th you wanted to be a good little Trumpster and claim Trump was doing a good job  so you claimed 8%. 

I know, I know it’s not a lie if you beleive it....  is that in the Art of the deal ?

1 hour ago, Zamjabronie said:

Hey pipsqueak, that was your boy toy partner that posted that.  :lol:

So fucking stupid.  :lmao:

I saw you post it. Not surprised that you would copy other people. 

Typical clown. 

44 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You still haven’t show 2% increase in that portfolio from July 9 -14.  

Thats why I called bullshit.

poor Arcticbeta. 

My guess is on July 19th you wanted to bitch about Trudeau so you claimed 6%. on July 14th you wanted to be a good little Trumpster and claim Trump was doing a good job  so you claimed 8%. 

I know, I know it’s not a lie if you beleive it....  is that in the Art of the deal ?

So you're suggesting i eas actually higher than 6% and shorted myself.

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So you're suggesting i eas actually higher than 6% and shorted myself.

Wow!  You are fucking stupid. 

Cant even follow a simple thread like that.  No wonder trump has you fooled. 

July 9 you claimed you were up 6% July 14 you claimed 8%. 

So if you were telling the truth you gained 2% in 4 market days. 

You Trumpkins are so stupid.  The beta ones are the worse

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Wow!  You are fucking stupid. 

Cant even follow a simple thread like that.  No wonder trump has you fooled. 

July 9 you claimed you were up 6% July 14 you claimed 8%. 

So if you were telling the truth you gained 2% in 4 market days. 

You Trumpkins are so stupid.  The beta ones are the worse

Yes I was up approx 6% when I said that on the 9th at about 5pm before funds reported for the day, numbers don't start coming in til after 6pm so that would have been as of the day before. 

Almost half my investments are in Mawer so.

Mawer International 5 days 1.5%

Mawer US equity 5 days 2.8%

Mawer Global Equity 5 days 2.6%

Mawer Global Small Cap 5 days 2.3%

Mawer Canadian 5 days 2.1%

I guess when it takes a Beta two years to make 2%, 5 days seems near impossible.

Here is one of the funds I bought 2 months ago.

http://quote.morningstar.ca/quicktakes/Fund/f_ca.aspx?t=F000010FRB&region=CAN&culture=en-CA

Basically a copy of this fund by Guardian managed out of the UK.  Guardian is owned by BMO and like most bank funds only the ones managed by third parties are worth a damn.

http://quote.morningstar.ca/quicktakes/Fund/f_ca.aspx?t=0P00016368&region=CAN&culture=en-CA

Up 8.5% in two months, the last two months have had strong moves for global equities.  Most moves happen over a short time, that is why it is near impossible to time the markets.