Check your account email address ×

Everyone is smart but Trump

9 minutes ago, Zamjabronie said:

Nobody cares about your need for validation for being mediocre.  If you don’t like feeling like a beta trader/businessperson/man/other...stop jumping in the conversations with your sad repugnance.  

No shit.  So much self hatred projected on others.  

“Dum and mad is no way to go through life.”

-Rod Johnson, 2018

:lol:

8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You didn't answer the question.  How many trades earning $150,000.00+  did you make so far today?

Does it count when I convert 7 figures US to CAD at more than twice that?

:owned:

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Does it count when I convert 7 figures US to CAD at more than twice that?

:owned:

I don't think it's your turn to embellish your story yet.

I think it's driftbitches turn.  

Or Maybe Dave is going to tell us about earning 1/4 million per week spotting expensive motorhomes.  

Either way, wait your run Arctic Beta.

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Or Maybe Dave is going to tell us about earning 1/4 million per week spotting expensive motorhomes.  

This is fun.

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

The irony of this chick running around calling everyone else beta  :lol: 

Aren't you going to join in the bidding?

You can't play unless you're making at least a million per year family income. When you add up all the claims, it's getting good.

Arctic Beta had to bring his wife into this or she was going to make him sleep in the dog house..  Which is fine because they don't use it. They sleep on the master bed since the master isn't allowed. 

13 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Im retired dumb dumb...

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Im retired dumb dumb...

So is Zambo the clown.  Or at least that was his claim.  

That doesn't stop him from out bidding ArcticBeta.  

Wise of you to fold cards early. 

You can't play unless you're making at least a million per year family income. When you add up all the claims, it's getting good.

Arctic Beta had to bring his wife into this or she was going to make him sleep in the dog house..  Which is fine because they don't use it. They sleep on the master bed since the master isn't allowed. 

It fun watching you splash around in the kiddie pool with water wings thinking you can swim.  Watch out for a puddle or you might drown.:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

10 pages and you're still drowning

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

It fun watching you splash around in the kiddie pool with water wings thinking you can swim.  Watch out for a puddle or you might drown.:lol:

Just now, Skidooski said:

10 pages and you're still drowning

Drowning? Kiddie Pool?   WTF.   

We were talking big money here a little while ago.  Don't change the topic.

I'm not surprised you are both getting nervous.   You probably saw the ace up Zambo the clowns sleeve.

His 150 grand trades are with his play money.  

He's just waiting for you dumb fuckers to claim better incomes and he will hit you with his "serious money". 

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Drowning? Kiddie Pool?   WTF.   

We were talking big money here a little while ago.  Don't change the topic.

I'm not surprised you are both getting nervous.   You probably saw the ace up Zambo the clowns sleeve.

His 150 grand trades are with his play money.  

He's just waiting for you dumb fuckers to claim better incomes and he will hit you with his "serious money". 

So did you grown your income to 150K, or did it shrink?

21 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

So is Zambo the clown.  Or at least that was his claim.  

That doesn't stop him from out bidding ArcticBeta.  

Wise of you to fold cards early. 

Nothing to fold...everyone knows my shit on here.....

Im not elusive about anything...

Unlike yourself.

16 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You didn't answer the question.  How many trades earning $150,000.00+  did you make so far today?

You are so woefully ill-equipped for the type of arguments you seem to want to incite.

Why on Earth do you think I need to answer any of your questions about  any of my activities?  So you can feel inept and beta? Or, so you can convince yourself that everyone is lying about their lives being a greater success than yours to make you somehow feel “whole”.

Liberals. I’ll never understand.  So much sadness, despair and frustration....on purpose.

1 minute ago, Zamjabronie said:

You are so woefully ill-equipped for the type of arguments you seem to want to incite.

Why on Earth do you think I need to answer any of your questions about  any of my activities?  So you can feel inept and beta? Or, so you can convince yourself that everyone is lying about their lives being a greater success than yours to make you somehow feel “whole”.

Liberals. I’ll never understand.  So much sadness, despair and frustration....on purpose.

Exactly....

Ive asked him one question....and hes never answered it...

Me thinks it would open a whole can of unwanted worms for him. :lol:

4 minutes ago, Zamjabronie said:

He thinks nobody can do better than him cause daddy told him so and he's special.  That was back when beta was in kindergarten.:lol:

3 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Exactly....

Oh its opened up a can of whoopass.

• Haha 1

He thinks nobody can do better than him cause daddy told him so and he's special.  That was back when beta was in kindergarten.:lol:

I mean, this is an Internet forum with complete strangers.  Who demands questions answered, “proofs” and validation in places like this when they themselves offer none?

Fucking liberals.  They’ve taken to social media as their winning strategy only to find out they are losers here too.  It’s not just the inability to speak person to person and express (or sell) ones viewpoints socially that makes one inept in life.  It’s the fact they are ate-up with jelly hate...constantly.

”jelly hate”.    :lmao:

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Starts off with that kayak thread were he threw a temper tantrum for days

17 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So did you grown your income to 150K, or did it shrink?

That's my base income.   It doesn't include profits left in the business or shifted over to the holding company.

It's been consistent unlike your investment stories.  

7 minutes ago, Zamjabronie said:

I'm sorry I'm just really impressed with your investing technique and want to learn more.  

Does Warren Buffet know about this place?  He's looking for a successor, it'd be a coin toss between you and Arctic Beta.

5 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Exactly....

4 minutes ago, Zamjabronie said:

Poor RevBetaCuck. All those years in the closet behind the two way mirror watching others do what he wishes he could.  It’s just gotta be hard on the mind.  I couldn’t imagine.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Oh its opened up a can of whoopass.

This is what you call winning and whooping ass?

Repeatedly telling me that I mean nothing, that I live in my parents basement, yet strangely feeling compelled to make up stories about your incomes.

Not much more beta than feeling so inferior you have to make shit up.  Poor Zambo, the Clown and ArcticBeta.  

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Starts off with that kayak thread were he threw a temper tantrum for days

:lol: That was hilarious. I posted a pic of my family running this river in Tennessee with huge smiles on all of our faces and he says I got ripped off. “They told you it was a class 5 and in reality it was only a 3!!!!!” 

Thats when I knew there was something seriously wrong with this guy.

That's my base income.   It doesn't include profits left in the business or shifted over to the holding company.

It's been consistent unlike your investment stories.  

I'm sorry I'm just really impressed with your investing technique and want to learn more.  

Does Warren Buffet know about this place?  He's looking for a successor, it'd be a coin toss between you and Arctic Beta.

This is what you call winning and whooping ass?

Repeatedly telling me that I mean nothing, that I live in my parents basement, yet strangely feeling compelled to make up stories about your incomes.

Not much more beta than feeling so inferior you have to make shit up.  Poor Zambo, the Clown and ArcticBeta.  

Oh please.  The only thing consistent is your losing money every year, that we all believe.:lol: