Check your account email address ×

A New Reason for Trump to Release His Tax Returns: Helsinki

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Obama/Clinton gave 20% of our nations Uranium rights to Russia while enriching their cronies.   Whose the traitors again?

:news:

87280A05-851D-4E6D-83BD-F63C9610D93A.jpeg

761428A1-1FCC-41AF-A64E-D72A926D8778.jpeg

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Got ahold of one illegally no less.  Pathetic.  If he violated any law or owed any back taxes, it would be public knowledge.  Just one more in an endless supply of phony fake outrage talking points.

oh paleez. that was a complete set-up.

Just now, Mainecat said:

You know the story is false as congress had to approve the sale right?

No doubt.....but the Clown Posse doesn’t know that yet.......and I was using it as an example of an old narrative Doe Dumber references.  Simply showing his hypocrisy 

As the Russians gradually assumed control of Uranium One in three separate transactions from 2009 to 2013, Canadian records show, a flow of cash made its way to the Clinton Foundation. Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons, despite an agreement Mrs. Clinton had struck with the Obama White House to publicly identify all donors. Other people with ties to the company made donations as well.

This is your last free article.

Subscribe to The Times

And shortly after the Russians announced their intention to acquire a majority stake in Uranium One, Mr. Clinton received $500,000 for a Moscow speech from a Russian investment bank with links to the Kremlin that was promoting Uranium One stock.

At the time, both Rosatom and the United States government made promises intended to ease concerns about ceding control of the company’s assets to the Russians. Those promises have been repeatedly broken, records show.

The deal was strategically important to Mr. Putin, who shortly after the Americans gave their blessing sat down for a staged interview with Rosatom’s chief executive, Sergei Kiriyenko. “Few could have imagined in the past that we would own 20 percent of U.S. reserves,” Mr. Kiriyenko told Mr. Putin.

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You know the story is false as congress had to approve the sale right?

No the facts are facts.   Congress rarely goes against when 7 or 8 agencies sign off on a deal.  I'd actually like a link showing congress signed off.   I'm not finding one.

Just answer this MC.   Whether or not there was a quid pro quo or not do you think this sale should have went thru? 

if trump released his tax returns it would provide more fodder for the dip shits on this site. They would post all these spoon fed op eds regarding "allegations" about parts of his tax returns that could "potentially" be a problem.  FFS we don't need you dumb asses being fed any more bullshit so you can post it here.

2 hours ago, Edmo said:

The election is over. It would be foolish to release anything now. Almost 2 years in and they still can’t get over him winning. Retards.

I agree. Make it an issue for the next election. Besides its not like they dont have enough things to bag on Trump about. :lol: 

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

LMAO at the idiots here who think that Mueller or some other anti Trump group dont already have his tax returns.  :lol2:

THIS

27 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

I agree. Make it an issue for the next election. Besides its not like they dont have enough things to bag on Trump about. :lol: 

I don’t think it will help in the next election. These regurgitated talking points arent going to get much traction. But I’m sure the dems will go with it anyway. Along with open borders and gun control. D’oh. :lol: 

23 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

LMAO at the idiots here who think that Mueller or some other anti Trump group dont already have his tax returns.  :lol2:

NO NO NO!!!!!!  The voting public can look at them and decide!!!!!!!  :lol: 

I'm sure there is a Plus line-item on Trump's tax return that reads:  Illegal Russian Extortion and Campaige Contribution Funds.  Mueller is just waiting for the right moment to issue the indictment  :lol:

I mean....I just SMH.

18 minutes ago, Zamjabronie said:

I'm sure there is a Plus line-item on Trump's tax return that reads:  Illegal Russian Extortion and Campaige Contribution Funds.  Mueller is just waiting for the right moment to issue the indictment  :lol:

I mean....I just SMH.

Come on, you know that op ed's will be written to explain each part in detail so that guys like toolkit and mc can just cut and paste.   LOL.  

27 minutes ago, Zamjabronie said:

I mean....I just SMH.

even if were that visible, you'd deny and defend it. :lmao:

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

lemme guess. there's nothing bad in them otherwise they'd have been leaked :lol:

Mueller is just waiting for a couple more Supreme Court Justice appointments before he releases to goods on Trump.  :lol2: 

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

lemme guess. there's nothing bad in them otherwise they'd have been leaked :lol:

Hasn't one been already?   How'd that work out.  :lol:  

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

if trump released his tax returns it would provide more fodder for the dip shits on this site. They would post all these spoon fed op eds regarding "allegations" about parts of his tax returns that could "potentially" be a problem.  FFS we don't need you dumb asses being fed any more bullshit so you can post it here.

Exactly.  Slinger probably thinks Trump uses TurboTax. :lol:

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

No kidding.  :lol: 

16 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

even if were that visible, you'd deny and defend it. :lmao:

No I wouldn't, nor would most people that support Trump. But, I get it, this is your own reasoning for acting like you all are doing while flushing what's left of your party down the toilet.  This same reason is why you had such a diffucult time answering my "Yes or No" question yesterday.  "DEFIANCE AND OBSTRUCTION TO THE END (our own end)!!!"

Snap.....the fuck.....out of it already.

53 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

The Clinton\russia uranium story is true. I’m not sure where the alt left here got th impression that it never happened 

It's at least as true as the Pizza pedo ring.   amiright Dog licker?