Check your account email address ×

High speed shoot out

• Platinum Contributing Member

Seen that yesterday.   Some intense shit.   Bet when his mag first started to go in wrong his heart jumped a bit more than the high speed it was already going.  Reality is at that point he was incredibly calm.   

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Seen that yesterday.   Some intense shit.   Bet when his mag first started to go in wrong his heart jumped a bit more than the high speed it was already going.  Reality is at that point he was incredibly calm.   

His heart rate probably didn't come back down for a while after that ordeal

3 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Haha he shot right thru the windshield. When you shoot at the cops you dont get to come out with your hands up. 

I wonder if he was wearing his ears and eyes. :lol: Had to of been loud

8 minutes ago, Zamjabronie said:

Yep.  This is how the world works.  

Dont worry bro, where I come from cops shoot at you for running away from a high school party. :lol: 

22 minutes ago, Highmark said:

If he’s worth a shit he’ll be practicing until his hands bleed getting in a new clip under stress. That could’ve cost him his life. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Dont worry bro, where I come from cops shoot at you for running away from a high school party. :lol: 

No worries.  

"Stop or I'll.....Pew...pew, pew.....pew, pew pew!!"

:lol:

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

If he’s worth a shit he’ll be practicing until his hands bleed getting in a new clip under stress. That could’ve cost him his life. 

He actually did pretty well considering the circumstances and never firing his weapon at someone most likely. He’s not a fucking operator... 

Guy plowed him pretty good once he got out of his cop car. Well done. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

He actually did pretty well considering the circumstances and never firing his weapon at someone most likely. He’s not a fucking operator... 

Guy plowed him pretty good once he got out of his cop car. Well done. 

I agree 100%. He did great. If were him though, I’d be crushing that reloading under stress thing.  I’d have to just for the piece of mind it would bring me. It would drive me insane if I didn’t have mastery over it.  But that’s just me. 

31 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I agree 100%. He did great. If were him though, I’d be crushing that reloading under stress thing.  I’d have to just for the piece of mind it would bring me. It would drive me insane if I didn’t have mastery over it.  But that’s just me. 

The only way to get mastery over the part that slowed him down (being amped the fuck up) is to do it more. Most guys start getting better control over that rush after the third or fourth time they get lit up. You can train mag changes until you can do it like a boss, but if you are shaking like a Parkinson’s victim under fire, you’re shit outta luck. 

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Hey meat loaf.  The way you practice for "reloading under stress" is by repetition.  Or, would you like me to visit your range and toss a few rounds in your direction as you practice "reloading under stress".

Warning, I may or may not be as good as a shot as I used to be.  Apologies in advance if I "wing' you (a few times).  :lol:

Image result for idiot with gun gif

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The only way to get mastery over the part that slowed him down (being amped the fuck up) is to do it more. Most guys start getting better control over that rush after the third or fourth time they get lit up. You can train mag changes until you can do it like a boss, but if you are shaking like a Parkinson’s victim under fire, you’re shit outta luck. 

I can see that. I’ve never been shot at. In boxing and jujitsu my main issue was getting my anger under control. I’d get hit, kicked, or tossed and I’d lose my shit. Practice drills were the only thing that help me improve composure. Staying composed makes everything slow down. 

4 minutes ago, Zamjabronie said:

Hey meat loaf.  The way you practice for "reloading under stress" is by repetition.  Or, would you like me to visit your range and toss a few rounds in your direction as you practice "reloading under stress".

Warning, I may or may not be as good as a shot as I used to be.  Apologies in advance if I "wing' you (a few times).  :lol:

Image result for idiot with gun gif

Ok jack reacher. :lol:  

Dealing with stressful situations always begins with muscle memory. That’s the point I was trying to get across. Don’t you have a few shopping carts to chase? 

• Haha 1

I have to say I'm surprised that cops don't have some sort of hands free communication stuff, like seriously, that guy is trying to hit the radio button, pull his piece, and drive a car while being shot at , going high speeds,.. seriously, I was waiting for him to blast some family headed to the Sonic for a slurpy..those guys need some hands free stuff..

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Skidooski said:

His heart rate probably didn't come back down for a while after that ordeal

I wonder if he was wearing his ears and eyes. :lol: Had to of been loud

How about holding his off hand thumb behind the slide?? He's lucky he didn't break his damn (thumb/ wrist)!

5 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said: