Check your account email address ×

Shumer. Bold accusations

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

It would be very very nice, but I would not bet on that, which is what I stated many times. 

So, once more then, for the record,: will you accept Muller’s end result of no collusion between Trump and Russia?

Circle one:

Y or N

I’m not going over this again. Sorry. Unfortunately,  you won’t get a chance to see how honest I am. There is no way trump and his admin did not work with Russia to help steal the election. The evidence is fucking overwhelming!!

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I’m not going over this again. Sorry. Unfortunately,  you won’t get a chance to see how honest I am. There is no way trump and his admin did not work with Russia to help steal the election. The evidence is fucking overwhelming!!

JESUS!!!!!

Circle One:

Y or N

6 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

If the evidence is so overwhelming as you lie then it would be simple for you post just one fucking fact. Not an overwhelming amount of evidence but just a single fucking thread of actual evidence to support your continued delusional claim :dunno: lets see it 

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, Zamjabronie said:

@Snoslinger

Please answer.

He can't, if he answers he would actually have to use that lump on top of his shoulders and think for himself. If he did that he might have to admit that he was wrong, and they never admit they were wrong, it's against the rules..

9 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

From your own quote.

"Today’s charges include no allegations of knowing involvement by anyone on the campaign and no allegations that the alleged hacking affected the election result," White House spokeswoman Lindsay Walters said. "This is consistent with what we have been saying all along.”

Why do the dems ignore this? Seems pretty simple to me. :dunno: 

20 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Like I said, admitting they lost or are wrong are impossibilities from that side. Never will happen, they just ignore anything they don't like. It's really fucked up isn't it!!

43 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I’ve addressed it several times already. Mueller is not revealing his hand yet and jeopardizing his investigation. Are you really this dumb? In addition, it’s not true. There are allegations of a campaign member being involved. Roger stone even thinks it’s him. Why don’t you clowns pay attention to news, instead of running around making dumb statements? 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

I’ve addressed it several times already. Mueller is not revealing his hand yet and jeopardizing his investigation. Are you really this dumb? In addition, it’s not true. There are allegations of a campaign member being involved. Roger stone even thinks it’s him. Why don’t you clowns pay attention to news, instead of running around making dumb statements? 

I predict you’re going to be very very disappointed when this investigation is over. That is a nice story though. You go with that. 👍

Just now, Edmo said:

I predict you’re going to be very very disappointed when this investigation is over. That is a nice story though. You go with that. 👍

See what I mean?? we need to indite some low level Russian hackers for fb adds, but Trump , that is being paid by the Russians, stole the presidency, colluded with forgin entities, is laundering money, and undermining our democracy, is a rapist, is a con-artist, ect, ect.....

Yeah,  We are just going to hold off on that..we have the evidence, but Mueller just isn't ready yet..

😂

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lies: 

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

Make all the predictions you want. But I know you are very uninformed about things. Which explains why most of you think mueller has nothing. Now how about answering this question, since I addressed yours. It’s obvious mueller has done quite a bit of investigative work and has revealed some pretty damaging evidence against the Russians. Do you think he would know that, without knowing who was involved on our side of the equation? 

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

See what I mean?? we need to indite some low level Russian hackers for fb adds, but Trump , that is being paid by the Russians, stole the presidency, colluded with forgin entities, is laundering money, and undermining our democracy, is a rapist, is a con-artist, ect, ect.....

Yeah,  We are just going to hold off on that..we have the evidence, but Mueller just isn't ready yet..

😂

:lol:

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Make all the predictions you want. But I know you are very uninformed about things. Which explains why most of you think mueller has nothing. Now how about answering this question, since I addressed yours. It’s obvious mueller has done quite a bit of investigative work and has revealed some pretty damaging evidence against the Russians. Do you think he would know that, without knowing who was involved on our side of the equation? 

:lies: 

So when some members of the trump admin, like stone, get indicted what is going to be the talking point? More low level nothing burgers, and trump knew nothing about any of this? My god some of you are fucking dumb. There is no other words for it.

14 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Isn’t it a possibility they did this on their own? Why does it have to include this admin? 

I don’t see the evidence of that. :dunno: