Check your account email address ×

Shumer. Bold accusations

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He will just say Mueller was forced to say innocent...don't fall for Slingers shit. :lol:

No, he needs to explain some of the findings that made him declare him innocent. Personally, I don’t have a damn thing to worry about :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Right....so when Mueller says Trump is innocent  you have an out already planned and course you will use it. What a hack.

Makes you wonder Jim,..

@Snoslinger

By data what are you implying?

Who is an acceptable person to gather this "data"?

And who is an acceptable person to present this "data"?? 

Or should we just go with you will never accept anything??

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

No, he needs to explain some of the findings that made him declare him innocent. Personally, I don’t have a damn thing to worry about :lol:

Lol explain them to you? Come on. It’s either he did or didn’t. That’s good enough for me and anyone who hasn’t served as director of the FBI, has 40 years plus of LEO experience, and understands the system. Shut up hahahaha.

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lol explain them to you? Come on. It’s either he did or didn’t. That’s good enough for me and anyone who hasn’t served as director of the FBI, has 40 years plus of LEO experience, and understands the system. Shut up hahahaha.

Gmafb. You’d be completely happy with an answer and no explanations? I call bullshit. There is going to be a report and in it mueller will provide his thoughts, and the reasons for them 

Edited by Snoslinger

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Gladness. You’d be completely happy with an answer and no explanations? I call bullshit. There going to be a report and on it mueller will provide his thoughts, and the reasons for them 

There will be an explanation you turd, but I don’t feel I am or anyone here is qualified to find fault with them. That’s what I’m saying. Why I said, “yes or no.” That’s all that matters. 

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Gmafb. You’d be completely happy with an answer and no explanations? I call bullshit. There is going to be a report and in it mueller will provide his thoughts, and the reasons for them 

Dude,  you want Mueller's fucking opinion not the fucking facts??

WTFFFFFFFF

44 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Most of us have already said we’d take what Mueller finds as truth. Will you?

Slinger has stated several times before today that he will not accept Muellers findings if there is no charge of collusion.  

35 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Again, if mueller shows data that proves trump is innocent. I will believe it. But if it appears he is being forced to do something, or shut down, in any way, I’d have aa hard time believing it. How many times do I have to tell you that? That is not a blanket statement, regardless of what your empty noggin thinks

What happened to Innocent until proven guilty?  Why does Mueller have to prove Trump didn't collude with Russia before you will accept it.  It doesn't work that way.  If Mueller concludes that Trump colluded with Russia to win the election then there is collusion and you will win this argument.  If Mueller doesnt come up with a collusion charge then Trump is innocent and you lose.  

It's as simple as that.  

30 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Perfect. First time you have ever answered that. So Mueller finds nothing against Trump and you’ll agree there was no collusion. And if he does he did. Look we can agree on things. 

That's not what the clown just said.  He expects Mueller to province evidence that proves Trump is innocent of collusion before he will agree to no collusion.  

Slinger is the hack of all hacks.  

40 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Right....so when Mueller says Trump is innocent  you have an out already planned and course you will use it. What a hack.

The Dems have already issued them the “out”.  If Mueller comes up with zippo (unimpeachable evidence), he is either in cahoots with the R’s, Russia or is inept...or all three.

Silliness.

The Dems are beaten and drowning.  They have no way of growing their ranks with their lack of any leadership or message.  They are simply keeping their hardcore fans intact.

59 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It doesn't take a genius to figure out that the methods the russians used were illegal.

So the election should be overturned? Russians exposed illegal activity by Hillary and Democrats and they get indicted? Where does assange fit in to all of this?

59 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Well I for one am glad that you see what others can't.

From your own quote.

"Today’s charges include no allegations of knowing involvement by anyone on the campaign and no allegations that the alleged hacking affected the election result," White House spokeswoman Lindsay Walters said. "This is consistent with what we have been saying all along.”

3 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

So the election should be overturned? Russians exposed illegal activity by Hillary and Democrats and they get indicted? Where does assange fit in to all of this?

The grave.

2 minutes ago, Zamjabronie said:

The grave.

Just a matter of time. He will probably choke on a chicken bone and a bullet will fall out of his ear.... 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Momorider said:

How unhinged is Madcow? I'm watching Trump interview :news: 

It’s a priceless show tonight.  Prolly be a double episode!!  So much “unhingyness” to distribute. Now she’s going over twitter accounts that were “fake Russian accounts stealing material from the Dems”

:lol:

40 minutes ago, Zamjabronie said:

The Dems have already issued them the “out”.  If Mueller comes up with zippo (unimpeachable evidence), he is either in cahoots with the R’s, Russia or is inept...or all three.

Silliness.

The Dems are beaten and drowning.  They have no way of growing their ranks with their lack of any leadership or message.  They are simply keeping their hardcore fans intact.

Ah, I see your setting things up. Now it has to be deemed “impeachable”, by all the gop rats in congress. Which is why it’s important for mueller to get all the dirty details. A simple “collusion” won’t do jack shit

Edited by Snoslinger

4 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Browder has been a tick in Putin’s side for years. He’s Putin’s public enemy #1. 

Not that big of eneemy or he would be taking a radioactive dirt nap. 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Ah, I see your setting things up. Now it has to be deemed “impeachable”, by all the gop rats in congress. Which is why it’s important for mueller to get all the dirty details. A simple “collusion” won’t do jack shit

Wut?  You won’t accept anything less than impeachment.

Dont lie.