Check your account email address ×

Markets not responding negatively to China trade tariffs.

4 hours ago, J. Jackson said:

People need to understand that we are King Shit on Turd Mountain. There have been and will be pretenders to the throne but the U.S.A. isn't going anywhere for awhile.

To quote the great Sturgil Simpson. :bc: 

34 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I'll come down there and straighten shit out . Should I bring my fuckin tools ?    :bc:

Yes that would help!!!!

7 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

That is a bunch of shit...  no wonder you can’t find help.

I have 113 guys working right now. Id say thats a little more than nobody. 

8 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

I have 113 guys working right now. Id say thats a little more than nobody. 

Holy hell that's a lot to look after.

You're mother fucking corporate america for cryst's sake!!!!!!!!11111111111

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, hayward said:

Holy hell that's a lot to look after.

You're mother fucking corporate america for cryst's sake!!!!!!!!11111111111

No, I'm a librul!!!!111

Democrat run city is on fire with work!!!!!

Edited by Nazipigdog

16 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

No, I'm a librul!!!!111

Democrat run city is on fire with work!!!!!

That can't be.  Must be fake news.   Our entire country is run by libruls, our province was run by libruls who increased the minimum wage.  Dave, Artictrumpster, Momo, Dog sucker Johnson can all tell you that it destroyed the economy.  All the minimum wage jobs shut down, the economy is at a standstill.   Just ask them, they predicted it.

Except it's bullshit because no one can find help, unemployment is below 6% across the country.  That's even with an NDP government in Alberta.  Fuck! we should all be on welfare by now. But somehow there are help wanted signs up everywhere, my sales are up 30% for the year 53% in the last 3 months. Profit up 50% over last year.  Lucky Trudeau was in office or I'd be working so hard, I'd never get any sleep.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

That can't be.  Must be fake news.   Our entire country is run by libruls, our province was run by libruls who increased the minimum wage.  Dave, Artictrumpster, Momo, Dog sucker Johnson can all tell you that it destroyed the economy.  All the minimum wage jobs shut down, the economy is at a standstill.   Just ask them, they predicted it.

Except it's bullshit because no one can find help, unemployment is below 6% across the country.  That's even with an NDP government in Alberta.  Fuck! we should all be on welfare by now. But somehow there are help wanted signs up everywhere, my sales are up 30% for the year 53% in the last 3 months. Profit up 50% over last year.  Lucky Trudeau was in office or I'd be working so hard, I'd never get any sleep.

Yeah, I hear a lot of people pay big bucks for those cuckhold vids..

53 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Yeah, I hear a lot of people pay big bucks for those cuckhold vids..

I swear, I have no videos of Driftbitch..  That would be stalking and Stalker Dave is the only confirmed stalker here. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

I swear, I have no videos of Driftbitch..  That would be stalking and Stalker Dave is the only confirmed stalker here. 

Dude, we know. Drift isn't a cuck..

But on a serious note, so in one year in the hardware business, how do you increase your profits by 50% overall??, you're working on a 27-33% depending on vendor and volume discount, business has to obviously increase which means more employees, insurance, ect..

Possibly price gouging your fellow Canadians??

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Thats great, maybe some sucker can offer you 4x for your company now.  Awesome growth and value.  Thanks to the Liberals.

6 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Dude, we know. Drift isn't a cuck..

But on a serious note, so in one year in the hardware business, how do you increase your profits by 50% overall??, you're working on a 27-33% depending on vendor and volume discount, business has to obviously increase which means more employees, insurance, ect..

Possibly price gouging your fellow Canadians??

Why would he lie about that?  That's some serious attention getting bullshit for him to make up that story.

Trumpsters are fucking weird. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Why would he lie about that?  That's some serious attention getting bullshit for him to make up that story.

Trumpsters are fucking weird. 

So you pulled #'s out of your ass..got it..:thumb:

12 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

So you pulled #'s out of your ass..got it..:thumb:

Nope. I was just waiting for someone else to save you. 

Last year was a slow year.  We don’t lay off good people if was can help it.  So we spent on maintenance, fixing machines etc. The staff we had could have handled 25% more sales.  Then you have overhead which doesn’t change much with lower or higher sales.   The increased profits will be an even higher percentage if we can keep these levels going and if it includes our salaries. 

39 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Nope. I was just waiting for someone else to save you. 

Last year was a slow year.  We don’t lay off good people if was can help it.  So we spent on maintenance, fixing machines etc. The staff we had could have handled 25% more sales.  Then you have overhead which doesn’t change much with lower or higher sales.   The increased profits will be an even higher percentage if we can keep these levels going and if it includes our salaries. 

Gotcha, I thought by your previous post that you were insinuating the profitability was due to politics, since that's the way it read..

When in all actuality the profitability was due to a shitty previous year and high costs of maintenance the previous year.. 

It would be like me claiming 100% proffit increase in my business  this year since Trump is President..

But I really had to buy a new truck and new zero turn the previous year so that killed my profit..

Funny how a hacks like to leave out the most important facts to make their narrative sound good.

On 7/6/2018 at 3:32 PM, Nazipigdog said:

Im looking but Trump is being a cunt!!!!!

bull shit . he wants a stremlind prosses  has said it many times

dump all existing laws and start over with a simple few page book not the thosends of pages of shit that no one can figure out with out a degree in imagration law  

On 7/6/2018 at 3:34 PM, Nazipigdog said:

We already have way too much work. We cant do anymore. Our guys are already working 12-16 days 7 days a week. We did take off the 4th tho. 

time to us k  those bids way the fuck up . got to make it and stash  when you can 

On 7/6/2018 at 12:11 PM, Highmark said:

:pc:

It's early and the tariffs right now are small in relationship to the overall trade dollars, only time will tell where this will go. Patience :news:

On a smaller scale we have witnessed large price increases in steel products since Trump started rattling the trade saber, soybeans have risen in the past days in response to Brazil raising prices due to an increase in Chinese purchases........have I ever mentioned how tariffs can be inflationary? I digress :news: 

7 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Gotcha, I thought by your previous post that you were insinuating the profitability was due to politics, since that's the way it read..

When in all actuality the profitability was due to a shitty previous year and high costs of maintenance the previous year.. 

It would be like me claiming 100% proffit increase in my business  this year since Trump is President..

But I really had to buy a new truck and new zero turn the previous year so that killed my profit..

Funny how a hacks like to leave out the most important facts to make their narrative sound good.

Oh know. It’s still good. The first 3 months were slow. If we ran the the whole year like the last 3 months it would be the second best year ever.  That would be amazing.  I wrote a little over 40

grand worth of charitable donation cheques and our best employee got 7 grand worth of profit sharing.

i just hope that dumb cunt Trump and Ford don’t fuck this up.  

On 7/6/2018 at 2:43 PM, Mainecat said:

The only thing holding the market up are corporations spending billions buying back their shares with their tax cuts.

go back to bed you ever  increasinly stupid fuck

34 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It's early and the tariffs right now are small in relationship to the overall trade dollars, only time will tell where this will go. Patience :news:

On a smaller scale we have witnessed large price increases in steel products since Trump started rattling the trade saber, soybeans have risen in the past days in response to Brazil raising prices due to an increase in Chinese purchases........have I ever mentioned how tariffs can be inflationary? I digress :news: 

:lol:

37 minutes ago, Rw06GT said:

His posts are virtually unreadable. :news:

Ballsack was just crying about how the bean market was collapsing not even 3 weeks ago and now we are hearing about his expert predictions of inflationary outcomes of the tariffs :lol: you cannot make this shit up