Check your account email address ×

The left in the US has a real problem on their hands

5 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

They’re so clueless and out of touch.... and their identity politics have taken them to the brink of madness

for example, if you ever read the occupy democrats page. These people are insane. Lots of very unintelligent people like MC. People talking about how they may never talk to their siblings again because they’re trump supporters. People also considering divorce because their significant other voted for trump. Just pure insanity. The left has now reduced itself to judging people 100% by who they voted for any nothing else. What the fuck is wrong with these people?

They're fuckin Reetahds .   :bc:

I have to come clean I have a guilty pleasure..... I am on the Move on.org email list. I love the whining and groveling for donations. The off the wall commentary from the who's who of Democrats and the best part the comments below. Just comedy gold.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I have to come clean I have a guilty pleasure..... I am on the Move on.org email list. I love the whining and groveling for donations. The off the wall commentary from the who's who of Democrats and the best part the comments below. Just comedy gold.

did you donate 3 cents yet?

34 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

x2  I get stuff all the time.  Credo is another one, "progressive phone comany"   gtfo here with that shit  :lol: 

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

I am also on the list . it is better than CNN.   eat part is you get to see what slinger and his circle jerk will be crying about a day before they start posting 

7 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

First off, they’re even more delusional than who Rod was describing.  Secondly, who made you the arbiter of labels?

Nobody. It's not opinion at all. It's very clear political science. 

Democrats and anyone else who supports capitalism is not a leftist, they're neoliberals. 

8 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

They’re so clueless and out of touch.... and their identity politics have taken them to the brink of madness

for example, if you ever read the occupy democrats page. These people are insane. Lots of very unintelligent people like MC. People talking about how they may never talk to their siblings again because they’re trump supporters. People also considering divorce because their significant other voted for trump. Just pure insanity. The left has now reduced itself to judging people 100% by who they voted for any nothing else. What the fuck is wrong with these people?

Your dog has a real problem too. You gave him herpes you dirty dog cocksucker. 

My wife's aunt, uncle, and their kids hate me and have for the most part dis-owned us, which is fine by me.

But they were pretty pissed when I booted them on the Facebook.  Odd.

But great lesson they are teaching their offspring and the rest of the family.

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Your dog has a real problem too. You gave him herpes you dirty dog cocksucker. 

^^^^^Exhibit A of how fucked up liberals can be.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

Nobody. It's not opinion at all. It's very clear political science. 

Democrats and anyone else who supports capitalism is not a leftist, they're neoliberals. 

You know who you are? A retard 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1