Check your account email address ×

1 hour ago, Dave said:

:dunno:  whats your point?

8 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

No shit....When I'm at a game I always stand.

Unbelievable.  These "this" is exactly the same as "that" ideals that these people come up with makes you have to look at the advanced logarithms they come up with for a simple 2+2 issue. .....How the fuck did they end up with =9?  :wall:

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Where the outrage when 99+% of people are writing for the anthem... :snack:

What's the patriotic difference if you're at the stadium vs your living room..??

Are these serious questions?  No....they cannot be.  And I don't even understand the first part.  "writing for the anthem"?

• Platinum Contributing Member

Anyone care to adress the questions....got a couple :fishing: on :lol: 

More fake patriotism from the forum right wingers :bc:   Because none of you give two shits about the anthem when you're chugging beer from you recliner and it's playing.  I stand at the stadium/arena also amd don't pay attention to it while at home - but I also don't condemn Kap for being unpatriotic.  :snack:

Edited by SnowRider

Just now, SnowRider said:

Anyone care to adress the questions....got a couple :fishing: on :lol: 

More fake patriotism from the forum right wingers :bc:   Bedause none of you give two shits a it the anthem when yiure chugging beer from you recliner and it's playing.  I stand at the stadium/arena also amd don't pay attention to it while at home - but I also don't condem Kap for being unpatriotic.  :snack:

on the bolds...are you drinking???

Just now, SnowRider said:

Address the issue mister facts :lol: You're a joke :bc: 

I just asked a question about your post. Bro, I mean fuck, thats some illiterate typing, worse than a drunken late night bootie call txt message I have sent..lol

And what's the issue?? A football player not standing..he is entitled to do what he wants, its still America and we are free to do what we choose.

Now, my opinion, he is a tool..

What a clown.  Not even sure what point he is trying to make....as usual....he's not trying to make any real point...just another :stirthepot: shit show from FS finest retard.

It's not that some people refuse to learn.....they just don't have the capacity.

8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Address the issue mister facts :lol: You're a joke :bc: 

Where does this come from?? I dont think I have ever copied and posted any political so called "facts".. I pretty much just like to ask people a question or 2 to gauge their moral compass, see how they think, the content of their character. Every question I have asked you is an opinionated one not factual at all?? 

When I'm at any event and there is a flag flying and The National Anthem is played I stand  with my hat off and look at the flag. As others have said Kapernick can do what he wants and I can call him an asshole....what is so hard to understand Corky?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

When I'm at any event and there is a flag flying and The National Anthem is played I stand  with my hat off and look at the flag. As others have said Kapernick can do what he wants and I can call him an asshole....what is so hard to understand Corky?

In Canada we call that attitude Quebec.

On September 8, 2016 at 1:43 PM, SVT Renegade XRS said:

:bc:  A coach with balls 

FB_IMG_1473297891985.jpg

I love hockey!  And Torts is the real deal if you ask me.  I can't thing of many coaches that garner that kin I respect from their players.  Top notch!