Check your account email address ×

6 minutes ago, Cold War said:

It does seem hard to believe that someone could be be that big of a jack off.  Maybe it is an act.

Honestly, I'm still not 100% sure he's not with the Trump recruitment campaign.  If so, he's really doing a bang-up job here on FS.

girls probably laughed at him all the way through school...he most likey tried to catch his sisters nude if he had any..if not he prolly made some up....also likely to have dressed up in his mothers clothes.

Edited by Capt.Storm

2 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

girls probably laughed at him all the way through school...he most likey tried to catch his sisters nude if he had any..if not he prolly made some up....also likely to have dressed up in his mothers clothes.

Jesus Christ!  :lol:

8 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Who was that kid on HCS years ago that pretend to take pics of his sister while hiding in her closet? :lol:

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

Who was that kid on HCS years ago that pretend to take pics of his sister while hiding in her closet? :lol:

:lol:

I forget now but that was some funny chit!

I don't think it was the same guy but the kid with the red wing story was also damn funny.

30 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

:lol:

I forget now but that was some funny chit!

I don't think it was the same guy but the kid with the red wing story was also damn funny.

I think that was SledEddy or something like that :lol:

2 hours ago, Capt.Storm said:

do you think the majority of the militarily people look at it in the same light?

I'm sure some do and some don't, but either way those that serve and have served take an oath to support and defend the Constitution and that includes the 1st Amendment which gives Kaepernick the freedom to do what he did whether we like it or not.

1 hour ago, Capt.Storm said:

the guy was grandstanding ..his heart maybe in the right place but still grandstanding.

Ask him what he wants to see done.

I think you're right.

Didn't back read but it's hilarious this fucking clowns whore mother and pimp father abandon the kid and he was raised by whites, who gave him everything. No chance without them he would have ever been playing professional football. The fucking hypocrisy of this POS is just insane :guzzle: 

• Like 2

Sleddy Eddy had some awesome threads but he wasn't the one who took pics of his sister. That was somebody else.  I think it was like "Ski-DooKid18" or some shit like that. 

As a teenager at the time, I remember his sister being pretty hot. :lol:

8 hours ago, SSFB said:

Sleddy Eddy had some awesome threads but he wasn't the one who took pics of his sister. That was somebody else.  I think it was like "Ski-DooKid18" or some shit like that. 

As a teenager at the time, I remember his sister being pretty hot. :lol:

That's it! Skidoo18. Didn't the TBP crew try to get him to say he knocked up his sister?

Just like most everything else in this country, he can do what he wants. In the same way I wouldn't stop a flag burning, I won't criticize him.

But everyone one else has the exact same right to criticize him and do what they want because of it.

That's freedom people.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Snake said:

Just like most everything else in this country, he can do what he wants. In the same way I wouldn't stop a flag burning, I won't criticize him.

But everyone one else has the exact same right to criticize him and do what they want because of it.

That's freedom people.

Agreed... :bc: