Check your account email address ×

Clinton team used special program to scrub server, Gowdy says

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Gowdy :lol: How did his congressional investigation pan out :lmao: 

Can we have another hearing so Hillary gets another bump in the polls :snack:

hey you,be here tomorrow night at 9pm est for a battle of the wits with momo.

You two will have your own thread with us not posting anything but maybe some cheering on of course...be here or be a pussy!

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

She's good to go to become Madame President Skidmark :bc:  

Nice deflection snowminion. :lmao:

Edited by Highmark

8 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

There is simply no way you believe that ridiculous meme. If you do you are a functioning retard.

It's the truth bro.  So are these: 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

There is a lot to be suspicious of with her emails. Not only is there the presumption that she used a private server to elude FOIA requests. But it also the presumption that she purposely destroyed data to avoid investigation. Even if there is "nothing there" it stinks to high hell...

1 minute ago, Anler said:

There is a lot to be suspicious of with her emails. Not only is there the presumption that she used a private server to elude FOIA requests. But it also the presumption that she purposely destroyed data to avoid investigation. Even if there is "nothing there" it stinks to high hell...

Deleting emails happens. Scrubbing your servers? Nope. Intentional.

6 hours ago, SnowRider said:

It's the truth bro.  So are these: 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

How many time are you going to post those two stupid fucking Memes????   Get some new, pertinent material you HACK FUCK! :fuckyou::aggressive::taunt::finger::justcuz::nose::gtyof:

It was sure nice around here during your time out.

It is sad to see that the republicans may have given this cunt a chance to win. Any half normal person running against her would win. Trump is still better than her, but he is a fucking loon. God help us all, no matter who wins, we all lose.

56 minutes ago, Boered said:

It is sad to see that the republicans may have given this cunt a chance to win. Any half normal person running against her would win. Trump is still better than her, but he is a fucking loon. God help us all, no matter who wins, we all lose.

well we're not sure what trump will actually do if given the chance..there will still be the congress to keep him somewhat in check ..but there is always the chance he may want to do some war games..i dunno.

2 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

well we're not sure what trump will actually do if given the chance..there will still be the congress to keep him somewhat in check ..but there is always the chance he may want to do some war games..i dunno.

Trump's not gonna do anything.  It's the administration he will put in place I am excited about.  Although I was less than impressed with his pick for VP (WHY NO NEWTY?).

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Trump's not gonna do anything.  It's the administration he will put in place I am excited about.  Although I was less than impressed with his pick for VP (WHY NO NEWTY?).

yeah newt would have been the ticket ..but there was some reason..escapes me now.

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I'll take Pence over that fucking wierd looking jackaloon Kaine.....fucking guy belongs in a psych ward.

23 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I'll take Pence over that fucking wierd looking jackaloon Kaine.....fucking guy belongs in a psych ward.

You got that right!  Where'd they dig this turtle up anyway?  He was playing his harmonica somewhere last week on tv...I did a double take!  And laughed and laughed.  How very "hobo-sheik" of him.

:lol:

and I laughed and laughed some more.  Now, if we can set his music to the BLM protests....BINGO!  Winner winner, fried chicken and watermelon dinner!  Kaine can eat his can of beans.

:lol: