Check your account email address ×

Trump signs executive order to stop family separations at border

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Don't agree with the POTUS doing this.   Fucking congress do you job.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/06/20/trump-signs-executive-order-to-stop-family-separations-at-border.html

It's a perfect political play. If Congress won't do it, I will. Takes the heat off of him and puts it on them. 

2 hours ago, Momorider said:

Trump fixing laws put in place by previous administrations is basically all he has been doing, which is what has happened with this. :flush: This is a 1997 law you moron 

:owned: as fuck 

43 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

It's a perfect political play. If Congress won't do it, I will. Takes the heat off of him and puts it on them. 

Idk. This is the first time he’s blinked against dem opposition. Look at the reaction here, the hard right is upset. Politically, he should have forced congress to do something. Those who hate him aren’t going to say, “wow maybe I was wrong about him.” 

8 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Idk. This is the first time he’s blinked against dem opposition. Look at the reaction here, the hard right is upset. Politically, he should have forced congress to do something. Those who hate him aren’t going to say, “wow maybe I was wrong about him.” 

Probly true , but I'm still glad that he did it :bc:

• Like 1

• Gold Member

So does this mean the kids are going to be in the same detention centers with the parent and 1000’s of other deportees????  This is really going to get messy if they keep kids with adult in these detention center....  going to pale in comparison to what went on at the super dome during Katrina.  They really need to speed up the deportation process of these illegals for the safety of the kids.

2 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

Good call but now the left will drag their feet on passing and meaningful legislation on immigration wait and see

Absolutely.           they have become so pathetic you know they will pull some horse shit to "blame Trump".  I see bloomberg announced hes going to try and buy the house back for the Dems....              PAthetic asshole

21 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Dems were painting him as a monster. He flipped it on them. I don't see it as a cave at all. Congress writes the laws. They could have done something. 

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Now how to get the thousands of kids back to their parents? How much is that going to cost? How much did this stunt cost?

FUCK TRUMP.

Way less than the two wars the last Republican presidency got you into.  

2 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

Dems were painting him as a monster. He flipped it on them. I don't see it as a cave at all. Congress writes the laws. They could have done something. 

He was a fucking monster. Him and sessions are bags of shit.  So are all the pieces of shit who didn't give a fuck about what the USA was doing to kids. 

2 hours ago, old indy said:

Absolutely.           they have become so pathetic you know they will pull some horse shit to "blame Trump".  I see bloomberg announced hes going to try and buy the house back for the Dems....              PAthetic asshole

It's only because his administration decided on zero tolerance because they are assholes. 

Fucking Trumpsters went from defending Trump for doing this to blaming Obama, to defending Trump again. Talk about Pathetic assholes. 

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

It's only because his administration decided on zero tolerance because they are assholes. 

Fucking Trumpsters went from defending Trump for doing this to blaming Obama, to defending Trump again. Talk about Pathetic assholes. 

Calm down before you pee your pants for Christs sake

16 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

He was a fucking monster. Him and sessions are bags of shit.  So are all the pieces of shit who didn't give a fuck about what the USA was doing to kids. 

Democrats could have and still could rewrite legislation. Congress writes the laws. I don't agree with a president imposing his will thru executive order. Congress should fix it, it's their problem. 

NEW HAVEN, CT—At a loss to explain the mysterious nature of the president’s powers, political scientists were reportedly baffled Wednesday by Donald Trump’s ability to end the practice of separating families who cross the U.S. border seeking asylum mere days after stating that he had no control over it. “Just yesterday, he was explaining that his hands were tied and there was nothing he could do to stop children and infants from being forcibly torn away from their parents and put into cages—but then today, out of nowhere, he suddenly issued an executive order doing just that!” said Bruce Ackerman, a constitutional law professor at Yale University, remarking that this inexplicable development will fundamentally upend how the presidency is understood, because there is no theory in the entire field of political science that explains how it could be possible. “No new amendments to the Constitution have been passed, so the powers vested in the Executive Branch should be the same today as they were yesterday, right? And yet somehow, they have changed! Decades of research will be required before we can even begin to comprehend such a phenomenon. In the meantime, we can only sit back and wonder if there are any other powers the president has yet to discover.” At press time, sources confirmed Ackerman and his colleagues had flipped over an original copy of the Constitution and found a list of previously unknown executive powers that appeared to have been hastily scrawled in with a ballpoint pen. 

https://politics.theonion.com/political-scientists-baffled-by-trump-s-ability-to-end-1827000942?utm_medium=SocialMarketing&utm_source=Facebook&utm_content=Main&utm_campaign=SF

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

What a complete bullshit comparison yet your best one to date    💤

I'm sitting at the Dr office and some lady and her dad are talking aloud about how they can't understand why illegals would risk getting caught at the border and having their kids taken away.  Of course the old guy started rambling about Obama and Democrats. :lol:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I'm sitting at the Dr office and some lady and her dad are talking aloud about how they can't understand why illegals would risk getting caught at the border and having their kids taken away.  Of course the old guy started rambling about Obama and Democrats. :lol:

:lol:

On 6/20/2018 at 5:43 PM, revkevsdi said:

All of our presidents love war, bro. 

7 hours ago, SSFB said:

Couple years ago the wife and I went to a town hall meeting with our congressman. We were planning a family trip to DC and to get Whitehouse tour you need your congressman to sign off on it so we went to go meet him and ask him

Anyway, half of the people there were old crotchety seniors and all of their questions were "what are you doing to stop Muslims from taking over and implsmenting Sharia law?" And "What are you doing to get Obama thrown in jail?" One lady said Muslims had already taken over some areas in New York and implemented Sharia law. Our congressman just looked at her with this bewildered look and asks, "where are you hearing this from?" We all know where. :lol:

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

Couple years ago the wife and I went to a town hall meeting with our congressman. We were planning a family trip to DC and to get Whitehouse tour you need your congressman to sign off on it so we went to go meet him and ask him

Anyway, half of the people there were old crotchety seniors and all of their questions were "what are you doing to stop Muslims from taking over and implsmenting Sharia law?" And "What are you doing to get Obama thrown in jail?" One lady said Muslims had already taken over some areas in New York and implemented Sharia law. Our congressman just looked at her with this bewildered look and asks, "where are you hearing this from?" We all know where. :lol:

There's millions of these types out there. :lol: