Check your account email address ×

Poopnado!!!!!

Boy that brings back some memories to when I had the portable toilet company.  Had a handicap unit blow off the trailer on the interstate during rush hour once......good times  :lol: 

• Haha 4

29 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Boy that brings back some memories to when I had the portable toilet company.  Had a handicap unit blow off the trailer on the interstate during rush hour once......good times  :lol: 

That gives new meaning to "the shit is everywhere.":lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member

Why don't more of those come with solar lights so you can see where you are pissing at night.  

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Fuck it. Piss everywhere, let @DriftBusta sort it out with a pressure washer later!!!!!!1!1! 

I feel sorry for women using them.  :puke:

Just now, Highmark said:

I feel sorry for women using them.  :puke:

Or dropping a log and getting the blue goo sprayed back on you ass and crank. Nothing gives me the cringes more than that. Gotta hover squat and quick eject right after you drop load. Or throw half the roll of shit tickets down to make a floating collection raft. There is a science to it. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Or dropping a log and getting the blue goo sprayed back on you ass and crank. Nothing gives me the cringes more than that. Gotta hover squat and quick eject right after you drop load. Or throw half the roll of shit tickets down to make a floating collection raft. There is a science to it. 

Never crapped in one of those.   I can't look down in that hole either.   Older I get the more squeamish I get about things like that.   Blood and guts field dressing a deer I have no problem with.  :lol:

15 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Never crapped in one of those.   I can't look down in that hole either.   Older I get the more squeamish I get about things like that.   Blood and guts field dressing a deer I have no problem with.  :lol:

I’ve gone a year shitting in nothing but porta shitters or sawed off 55gal drums. Never again. It changes you. Makes you cold and callous to the world. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You need to eat more fiber. Quit shittin’ those cannonballs 

31 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Doesn’t matter what sort of load consistency you’re throwing when the thin blue line is up to the seat. Real nerve racking shit (pun intended). 

Been on some job sites where the shit pumpers were remiss in their duties....fecal come almost breaching the hole. :lol: