Check your account email address ×

Poopnado!!!!!

7 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

Agreed.  Too bad Hacky McDerpski can’t be honest about that fact.

:bc:

10 hours ago, Highmark said:

Why don't more of those come with solar lights so you can see where you are pissing at night.  

The fancier wedding ones I rented had sinks, solar lights and were pretty nice.  Put something like that on a commercial job site, the animals would destroy it in a week.

10 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Fuck it. Piss everywhere, let @DriftBusta sort it out with a pressure washer later!!!!!!1!1! 

yeah, thats pretty much what everyone did.  I owned the deal, and had 4-5 guys out servicing them, I just delivered the fresh ones to the various sites.  Job was hell at times, but the cash was worth it.  

10 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Or dropping a log and getting the blue goo sprayed back on you ass and crank. Nothing gives me the cringes more than that. Gotta hover squat and quick eject right after you drop load. Or throw half the roll of shit tickets down to make a floating collection raft. There is a science to it. 

:lol:  That chemical we used was super concentrated, bought it in 275 gallon drums, and it was either bubble gum or cherry flavor.  Chicks liked the bubble gum.    We'd put about a gallon to 250 gallons of water, and its loaded with oxydizers, live organisms or some shit.  Don't know dont' care.  All I know is it literally would dissolve and eat the shit, smelled awesome but don't get it on your sack.  Did some cool jobs though, like bluegrass fests, lottsa concerts, mx races, etc..  Sold out to United Liquids in 2000 for a nice fat gain.

8 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Been on some job sites where the shit pumpers were remiss in their duties....fecal come almost breaching the hole. :lol:

ooof.   Its not rocket science.  # guys, # hours on site, there's a formula.  Companies responsibility is to make sure the things aren't getting filled like that, or they need more units or more service.  Some project managers were just cheap fucks.  I loved all the graffitti the different trades would write on the walls against each other.  Buncha angry Ben types just being complete douchebags.  Certain jobs it was bad, multiple unions on one site means they got the garbage inventory, because if they weren't destroyed already they would be by the end of the job.  :lol:  Nothing worse than an over used shitter, sitting in the sun on a hot day.

21 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Or dropping a log and getting the blue goo sprayed back on you ass and crank. Nothing gives me the cringes more than that. Gotta hover squat and quick eject right after you drop load. Or throw half the roll of shit tickets down to make a floating collection raft. There is a science to it. 

When I worked in the gas patch, porta potties were your only option, or squat in the woods for the next guys dog to find :lol:

I can attest that the raft built from shit tickets prevents splashback. It's a sound strategy. 

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

When I worked in the gas patch, porta potties were your only option, or squat in the woods for the next guys dog to find :lol:

I can attest that the raft built from shit tickets prevents splashback. It's a sound strategy. 

:lol: and agreed.

BTW, I'll take the woods anyday of the week.  

38 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: and agreed.

BTW, I'll take the woods anyday of the week.  

You say that now, but if you find a tick on your sack or latched on to your buttcrack from shitting in the woods you'll change your mind. 

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

You say that now, but if you find a tick on your sack or latched on to your buttcrack from shitting in the woods you'll change your mind. 

Yeah.....been there done that.  Had a few in some uncomfortable areas.  Never worried too much about them....Chiggers and some other really nasty stuff worried me much more.

26 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah.....been there done that.  Had a few in some uncomfortable areas.  Never worried too much about them....Chiggers and some other really nasty stuff worried me much more.

Ticks can give you Lyme disease though.