Check your account email address ×

james wolfe arrested

15 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

It’s pretty funny how this stuff is ignored 

not ignored how could they possibly know when CNN puts the story at page 2 right after the what collage will cost in 2019 story 

47 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

funny how the left will cry about the constitution but scream to take the guns away.

They have leg to stand on they supported the Obama Administration taking the same stuff from Wikileaks reporters 

Good

The FBI is doing it’s job

or wait

Is this another WITCHHUNT by the corrupt and discredited FBI?

or is it a move by the Deep Deep Deep Deep Super Deep State?

Did they follow proper rules for getting warrants?

We’re going to need a Special Counsel to investigate!

:lol:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Good

The FBI is doing it’s job

or wait

Is this another WITCHHUNT by the corrupt and discredited FBI?

or is it a move by the Deep Deep Deep Deep Super Deep State?

Did they follow proper rules for getting warrants?

We’re going to need a Special Counsel to investigate!

It depends who they are investigating!!!!!11

• Platinum Contributing Member

Say bye bye to your pension Mr. Wolfe.  

If I recall this has much more too it.   Possibly he was banging a young reporter and something to do with his wife's involvement.   Tic Toc.  

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Your side is being outed and shut down.  The end.    :news:

Oh

That’s what this is.  It’s about “sides”

So FBI investigations are legit as long as they’re against the “side” you don’t agree with?

:dunno:

:pc:

The New York Times revealed federal investigators had seized years’ worth of email and phone records relating to reporter Ali Watkins.

Earlier Thursday, the New York Times revealed that federal investigators had seized years’ worth of email and phone records relating to one of its reporters, Ali Watkins. She previously had a three-year romantic relationship with Wolfe, the Times reported, adding that the records covered a period of time before she joined the paper.

Wolfe allegedly admitted to FBI agents in 2017 that he lied to them about his relationship with a reporter identified in court papers as “REPORTER #2” after he was shown photos of the two of them together. But he maintained that he did not share any classified information or news leads.

Wolfe is not charged with disclosing classified information.

Wolfe allegedly was in contact with “REPORTER #2” and exchanged tens of thousands of electronic communications and often daily phone calls, according to the indictment. He would also meet at the reporter’s apartment, court papers alleged.

Wolfe had extensive contact with reporters about “MALE-1,” who was reportedly identified as Carter Page, a Trump campaign adviser.

Wolfe received classified information about “MALE-1” on the same day he exchanged 82 text messages with “REPORTER #2,” according to the indictment. A few weeks later, “REPORTER #2” published an online article that revealed the identity of “MALE-1.”

On April 3, 2017, Watkins’ byline appeared on a BuzzFeed article that revealed that Page had met with a Russian intelligence operative in 2013.

Wolfe allegedly called “REPORTER #2” nearly a half-hour after the story went live and had a phone conversation for about seven minutes.

In December 2017, Wolfe allegedly messaged “REPORTER #2.”

“I’ve watched your career take off even before you ever had a career in journalism. … I always tried to give you as much Information (sic) that I could and to do the right thing with it so you could get that scoop before anyone else. … I always enjoyed the way that you would pursue a story,like nobody else was doing in my hal1way (sic). I felt like I was part of your excitement and was always very supportive of your career and the tenacity that you exhibited to chase down a good story,” the message read, according to the indictment.

It is alleged that Wolfe used several means to contact reporters, including Signal and WhatsApp. He also met “clandestinely in person,” in secluded areas of the Hart Senate Office Building, the indictment charges.

Wolfe is expected to make his first court appearance Friday. It wasn’t immediately clear if he had a lawyer.

Fox News’ Chad Pergram and Mike Emanuel contributed to this report.

22 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Your side is being outed and shut down.  The end.    :news:

you realize this went back to the Obama years too, correct? just because NYT is associated with it you're all giddy?

47 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you realize this went back to the Obama years too, correct? just because NYT is associated with it you're all giddy?

Well I guess it would depend on what information he was leaking.   A good assumption would be on who he was trying to help or harm.   Considering it going to the NYT's speaks volumes.  

1 hour ago, ICEMAN! said:

Oh

That’s what this is.  It’s about “sides”

So FBI investigations are legit as long as they’re against the “side” you don’t agree with?

:dunno:

You’re fucking goddamn right about sides.  The Democratic left, at least the leadership, have been leading their party over a cliff, subverted the rule of law, the will of the people, and are corrupt.  Jail time.  Maybe not Wolfe maybe so.  But others certainly.  When it happens, I’m gonna remind guys like you and Slinger how out to lunch you are for blindly following these assholes.  

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You’re fucking goddamn right about sides.  The Democratic left, at least the leadership, have been leading their party over a cliff, subverted the rule of law, the will of the people, and are corrupt.  Jail time.  Maybe not Wolfe maybe so.  But others certainly.  When it happens, I’m gonna remind guys like you and Slinger how out to lunch you are for blindly following these assholes.  

meh.  Assholes follow assholes.  These morons aren't anything special, just common, ordianary, run of the mill assholes.  Don't waste your time reminding them.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You’re so out to fucking lunch it’s gotta be a goddam comedy routine.  Are you trolling us woolie?

If someone did something illegal, I have zero issue in seeing them indicted and sent to jail.  Meanwhile, you’re all about “sides” and whine about the FBI when they investigate team red, call them treasonous scumbags and declare the investigation a witch hunt, and then you cheer the same FBI on when they investigate team blue.

It’s hilarious!

And pathetic

and Sad

Edited by ICEMAN!

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Wikileaks good

wolf leak bad

I'm sure Wolfe had signed confidentiality agreements at bare minimum and most likely top secret clearance.   

The comparison is actually absurd especially considering its not really been proven factually how wiki got those emails.