Check your account email address ×

james wolfe arrested

2 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

Oh

That’s what this is.  It’s about “sides”

So FBI investigations are legit as long as they’re against the “side” you don’t agree with?

:dunno:

Well now, you are seeing the results of weaponizing the FIB. This is what happens.

No trust in them. Zero, from either side.

Thanks Obama!!!

44 minutes ago, Snake said:

Well now, you are seeing the results of weaponizing the FIB. This is what happens.

No trust in them. Zero, from either side.

Thanks Obama!!!

No, I trust them as do most people.  

Republicans that live in their own fake news realities don’t, except when they investigate team blue.

36 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

No, I trust them as do most people.  

Republicans that live in their own fake news realities don’t, except when they investigate team blue.

What the sweet fuck do you know what American knows?

:lol:

Sixty-three percent of polled voters believe that the FBI has been resisting providing information to Congress on the Clinton and Trump investigations. This is a remarkable finding for an agency whose new head said a few days ago that the agency was in fine shape. No, it isn't.

Fifty-four percent say special counsel Robert Mueller has conflicts of interest that prevent him from doing an unbiased job, also according to this month's Harvard CAPS-Harris Poll. So, given this finding, the silence from the special counsel on the subject has become downright deafening

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

Sixty-three percent of polled voters believe that the FBI has been resisting providing information to Congress on the Clinton and Trump investigations. This is a remarkable finding for an agency whose new head said a few days ago that the agency was in fine shape. No, it isn't.

Fifty-four percent say special counsel Robert Mueller has conflicts of interest that prevent him from doing an unbiased job, also according to this month's Harvard CAPS-Harris Poll. So, given this finding, the silence from the special counsel on the subject has become downright deafening

Thanks for proving my point.

Fake News Republicans are brainwashed into thinking the FBI is out to get them.

I'm afraid no matter whom they would hire for special counsel position, any candidate would likely be in a conflict of interest.  And that goes for a hell of a lot of positions of that caliber.  

35 minutes ago, hayward said:

I'm afraid no matter whom they would hire for special counsel position, any candidate would likely be in a conflict of interest.  And that goes for a hell of a lot of positions of that caliber.  

Yea but a nice place to start would have been appointing a special council who was not a former head of the FBI. 

9 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

not ignored how could they possibly know when CNN puts the story at page 2 right after the what collage will cost in 2019 story 

Hey stupid, look below. I must add one more thing, please don't be jealous of my mad use of the english language in an obit topic, it's really in poor taste even for a simple prick such as yourself :lol:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/07/politics/james-wolfe-arrested/index.html

30 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Hey stupid, look below. I must add one more thing, please don't be jealous of my mad use of the english language in an obit topic, it's really in poor taste even for a simple prick such as yourself :lol:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/07/politics/james-wolfe-arrested/index.html

not impressed with your obit but it is exactly what CNN said in there obit 

not sure,what your link is for story still not on CNN page 1 like I stated this am .sorry you could not grasp the content of the post where it said how cvould they when the story was buried on page 2 after the cost of college in 2018 story . but yeah I am the dumb ass 

Edited by Ez ryder