Check your account email address ×

MOTO I MADE YOU A MEME OUT OF FRIENDSHIP

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

The bourgeoisie aren't an ethnic group. 

Killing oppressors is a long standing human tradition.

Lol nice distinction :lol: 

you realize you are exactly like the Nazis at this point right 

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

The bourgeoisie aren't an ethnic group. 

Killing oppressors is a long standing human tradition.

Well the bourgeoisie were killed off over 100 years ago so..... :dunno: 

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

Yes, killing Nazis made WWII vets just like the Nazis. Why didn't they just beat them in a reasonable debate?

:lol:

Buncha Neville Chamberlain's up in here...

4 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Yup Hitler killed Gypseys and retards and Niggers as well as Jews :guzzle: 

Yes, killing Nazis made WWII vets just like the Nazis. Why didn't they just beat them in a reasonable debate?

Did you just compare yourself to WW2 vets?

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Yup Hitler killed Gypseys and retards and Niggers as well as Jews :guzzle: 

^Uses racial slurs.

Also

Not a fascist. 😐

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

Did you just compare yourself to WW2 vets?

They killed Nazis, right? Nazis were oppressing minorities, right?

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

So is communism but with a lot more poverty 

Wrong. Authoritarian Communism is the dictatorship of the proletariat. 

^Uses racial slurs.

Also

Not a fascist. 😐

They killed Nazis, right? Nazis were oppressing minorities, right?

Wrong. Authoritarian Communism is the dictatorship of the proletariat. 

Yeah you’re a WW2 vet except completely opposite. You’re an oppressive fascist :lol: 

aithoritarian communism is real communism 

A2E6E43F-4347-4016-B732-9B2827E21645.jpeg

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Why don't you try talking to a black person face to face...oh that's right, you don't associate with them in person, your studying consists of one sided YouTube vids, Google searches, and memes that fit and justify your fucking fucked up thought process..

Your fucking ass would be handed to you if you actually had to converse with a black about your ideas

And to call your completely retarded ass out, when was the last time you spoke in front of a group of blacks face to face about your ideology?? Hit up any black churches lately??

Fucking never, you have done absolutely nothing but hide behind a keyboard (similar to the KKK hiding behind a hood) and harass baby bunch of guys  talking..You never had a black family over for dinner, never a black family out for a boat ride, you a big brother to any city kids?? Fuck no!! Your're a pathetic human being

Fucking go die a fire you fucking candy ass pussy or post a meme,.I'm guessing a meme, cuz your a fucking pussy

What a fucking douche nozzle

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Why don't you try talking to a black person face to face...oh that's right, you don't associate with them in person, your studying consists of one sided YouTube vids, Google searches, and memes that fit and justify your fucking fucked up thought process..

Your fucking ass would be handed to you if you actually had to converse with a black about your ideas

And to call your completely retarded ass out, when was the last time you spoke in front of a group of blacks face to face about your ideology?? Hit up any black churches lately??

Fucking never, you have done absolutely nothing but hide behind a keyboard (similar to the KKK hiding behind a hood) and harass baby bunch of guys  talking..You never had a black family over for dinner, never a black family out for a boat ride, you a big brother to any city kids?? Fuck no!! Your're a pathetic human being

Fucking go die a fire you fucking candy ass pussy or post a meme,.I'm guessing a meme, cuz your a fucking pussy

What a fucking douche nozzle

wtf are you talking about? 

If someone hires a smarter person over a stupid person, nobody bats an eye. It’s a smart and logical choice

but if the stupid person who didn’t get the job happens to have dark skin, we’ll holy fuck, now the left has a problem. racism!

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Nazipigdog said:

I'm honestly sick of his bs, guy is the biggest racist on the site, in his little Swiss village, never talking to blacks, but wants to cost a member his career because he doesn't like him,..it's fucking total BS, he should be gone, his claims of studying? YouTube and Google, his pussy ass should go to a black inner city church and try and spew what he does on here, he wouldn't make it 5 fucking minutes,..

The guy is a stoned out of his fucking mind fraud, who wants to hurt people's careers

For someone like me and you, who have done business together and know personal info about each other,..that's something I respect, and this ass clown is going to threaten some guys job because he know where he works, and actually has a plan to do it..that's fucking bs..to the point where I'm sticking to the non political threads,..so food and racing for me..

I'm out

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

There's definitely spittle on his screen. :lol:

2 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Not in your lifetime it won’t. 

I bet you'd be surprised. 

However, it took a couple of centuries for capitalism to displace feudalism as the dominant economic system

10 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

There's definitely spittle on his screen. :lol:

I bet you'd be surprised. 

However, it took a couple of centuries for capitalism to displace feudalism as the dominant economic system

Feudalism would be perfect for these neocons.