Check your account email address ×

Roseanne Barr

1 hour ago, Rod Johnson said:

He said Jewish people produce the most geniuses 

He also said:

Equal over-representation may also occur in political movements associated with the left, because high IQ is associated with Openness to Experience, which is in turn associated with liberal/left-leaning political proclivities.”

4 hours ago, bladefever said:

Your wife / GF will be pissed if you use her supply of D batteries.... And expect to get your ass handed to you by anyone in this site..

You wanna' try me, FAGGOT-MOUTH? You'll end up with a maglite in your ass. Now go suck another cock. 

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

You wanna' try me, FAGGOT-MOUTH? You'll end up with a maglite in your ass. Now go suck another cock. 

Wow z notty Tossing out hay makers!! You either win like z notty or spend your life waxing your DOLPHIN!

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

Wow z notty Tossing out hay makers!! You either win like z notty or spend your life waxing your DOLPHIN!

:bc:

2 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

He also said:

Equal over-representation may also occur in political movements associated with the left, because high IQ is associated with Openness to Experience, which is in turn associated with liberal/left-leaning political proclivities.”

They found that people who struggle in school become millionaires more often than ones who thrive in a school setting. And people who thrive in a school setting are often just yes people and followers 

10 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

They found that people who struggle in school become millionaires more often than ones who thrive in a school setting. And people who thrive in a school setting are often just yes people and followers 

Let me go ahead and file that under Duh!  Average college GPA of millionaires is only around 2.9.  

Keep hope alive.  I’m sure there is something you could educate us on.  Perhaps you could share your findings on what viscosity of Maple syrup works best in a raggedy WS6 during a typical Saskatchewan winter?

3 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Let me go ahead and file that under Duh!  Average college GPA of millionaires is only around 2.9.  

Keep hope alive.  I’m sure there is something you could educate us on.  Perhaps you could share your findings on what viscosity of Maple syrup works best in a raggedy WS6 during a typical Saskatchewan winter?

I did. I educated you on how you’re a racist and an anti Semite. And I don’t live in sask. that’s more racism.

22 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

I did. I educated you on how you’re a racist and an anti Semite. And I don’t live in sask. that’s more racism.

I’m still not racist.  You wanting so bad for me to be one seemed odd for a moment but then it occurred to me that you love racists, I mean Trump...Roseanne.  It all makes sense but I’ll never become one just to appease you.  Shalom :) 

Just now, XC.Morrison said:

I’m still not racist.  You wanting so bad for me to be one seemed odd for a moment but then it occurred to me that you love racists, I mean Trump...Roseanne.  It all makes sense but I’ll never become one just to appease you.  Shalom :) 

You are a racist. I can’t be one because I’m a minority 

3 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

The fact that you think an average millionaires GPA can be accurately measured tells us yours was significantly less that that.  Rest easy though, ESPN just rehired Keith Olberman for the 6th time.  :bc: 

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

The fact that you think an average millionaires GPA can be accurately measured tells us yours was significantly less that that.  Rest easy though, ESPN just rehired Keith Olberman for the 6th time.  :bc: 

The fact you never considered nobody ever thought to survey 700 millionaires and use simple math to compute an average reflects your criticism back in your lap like a game of hot potato.  

Your turn. :) 

9 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

The fact you never considered nobody ever thought to survey 700 millionaires and use simple math to compute an average reflects your criticism back in your lap like a game of hot potato.  

Your turn. :) 

It is customary to link evidence of your claim first off.  Secondly, let's talk about the sample size and how it was determined that they were millionaires , bank account balance, outside assets, land holdings?  Americans only?  It's important to know these things if we're going to make claims.

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

It is customary to link evidence of your claim first off.  Secondly, let's talk about the sample size and how it was determined that they were millionaires , bank account balance, outside assets, land holdings?  Americans only?  It's important to know these things if we're going to make claims.

Whats a millionaire? Basicly almost anyone in New England who has owned their home for 15 or more yra and has a 401K. Still broke ass sombitches.

Whoa BOYZ!!!! 

Awful lot of talk about race problems, huh BOYZ!!!!

Who was it that has been posting for months/years that black America would consune our existence for many years to come??? :dunno:

49 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Whats a millionaire? Basicly almost anyone in New England who has owned their home for 15 or more yra and has a 401K. Still broke ass sombitches.

Are you a millionaire???????

Total net worth OVER one million??????