Check your account email address ×

Roseanne Barr

RENEWED racism didn't start up again, until that black demon Obama, stated that his kid would look like TRAYVON. 

Since that day, we have had race violence off the charts. Racism is at the forefront of American life. 

It can NEVER BE FIXED. Maybe in 100 years, but not now.  

This is going to consume our existence for a long fuckin' time. 

8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

RENEWED racism didn't start up again, until that black demon Obama, stated that his kid would look like TRAYVON. 

Since that day, we have had race violence off the charts. Racism is at the forefront of American life. 

It can NEVER BE FIXED. Maybe in 100 years, but not now.  

This is going to consume our existence for a long fuckin' time. 

Certainly has consumed Motos.  

13 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

You do realize the atrocities my people have been through right 

Since Sammy Davis Jr., Connie Chung, Amy Schumer, and Ivanka Trump are all Jews - could you please take a moment to better qualify what you mean by “your people”?  Once provided that information I could more accurately ascribe atrocities suffered by that group, eh?

40 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Since Sammy Davis Jr., Connie Chung, Amy Schumer, and Ivanka Trump are all Jews - could you please take a moment to better qualify what you mean by “your people”?  Once provided that information I could more accurately ascribe atrocities suffered by that group, eh?

As the white majority you have zero authority to question my minority status 

24 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

As the white majority you have zero authority to question my minority status 

And you have zero authority to tell me I lack authority to do anything.  But at the end of the day do either of us really need any authority to type whatever the hell we want here?  And even if I needed authority, couldn’t I just convert to Jew tomorrow and become a part of your fuzzy, quasi minority group?  

1 minute ago, XC.Morrison said:

And you have zero authority to tell me I lack authority to do anything.  But at the end of the day do either of us really need any authority to type whatever the hell we want here?  And even if I needed authority, couldn’t I just convert to Jew tomorrow and become a part of your fuzzy, quasi minority group?  

You can convert to Judaism but you will never be a JEW, SBYL :) 

2 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

You can use our religion but not our minority status. It’s kind of a grey area. 

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Certainly has consumed Motos.  

It consumes me too. I have an inordinate fear of black violence. Actually a fear of violence in general. 

14 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

My people have suffered the worst atrocities ever recorded 

I haven't read the whole thread,  what minority status are you claiming? Serious. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

It consumes me too. I have an inordinate fear of black violence. Actually a fear of violence in general. 

so why do you threaten everyone daily?? coping mechanism??

2 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

You can use our religion but not our minority status. It’s kind of a grey area. 

Help me understand friend.  For example, if asked to prove you were Jewish (It’s my understanding that Jewish people consider the term Jew as being a bit pejorative) how would you do it?  I’ve come across all types of things stating that Jewish people are direct descendants of Judah, head of one of 12 ancient tribes of Israel.  Certainly that kind of thing can’t be easy to prove.  This would mean that not all persons of Hebrew descent are “Jews” and certainly not all Israelites could therefore be “Jews”.  Still other sources say that the word “Jew” didn’t even appear until much more modern history whereby bible translators would convert Judah and Judahites to Jew.  Still others say that modern self-described “Jews” are actually Canaanites and not Judeans at all.  

If it just means being a descendant of one of 12 tribes of Israel, then I don’t see how it makes you more of a minority than me being a descendant of the Morrison lineage.  

1 hour ago, XC.Morrison said:

Help me understand friend.  For example, if asked to prove you were Jewish (It’s my understanding that Jewish people consider the term Jew as being a bit pejorative) how would you do it?  I’ve come across all types of things stating that Jewish people are direct descendants of Judah, head of one of 12 ancient tribes of Israel.  Certainly that kind of thing can’t be easy to prove.  This would mean that not all persons of Hebrew descent are “Jews” and certainly not all Israelites could therefore be “Jews”.  Still other sources say that the word “Jew” didn’t even appear until much more modern history whereby bible translators would convert Judah and Judahites to Jew.  Still others say that modern self-described “Jews” are actually Canaanites and not Judeans at all.  

If it just means being a descendant of one of 12 tribes of Israel, then I don’t see how it makes you more of a minority than me being a descendant of the Morrison lineage.  

That would make you a racist 

21 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

That would make you a racist 

Questioning what the metric is for being a Jew, and applying that metric makes me racist?  Then I guess there are a lot of racist rabbinates in Israel.  Here is an article about a Jewish woman who struggled to prove to the rabbinate that she was in fact Jewish.  Rest assured, no matter what, I will only judge you based on the content of your character. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2008/03/02/magazine/02jewishness-t.html

Edited by XC.Morrison

9 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Questioning what the metric is for being a Jew, and applying that metric makes me racist?  Then I guess there are a lot of racist rabbinates in Israel.  Here is an article about a Jewish woman who struggled to prove to the rabbinate that she was in fact Jewish.  Rest assured, no matter what, I will only judge you based on the content of your character. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2008/03/02/magazine/02jewishness-t.html

I judge him based on the contents of his head and trust me......there isnt a lot of discernible value there