Check your account email address ×

Roseanne Barr

18 hours ago, Zambroski said:

You are pretty sure, huh?

Well then!  It’s settled!!!!

I mean they just handed NBC an even more popular franchise, so... They look dumb as fuck already right now.

• USA Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Momorider said:

Racism doesn't apply to whites right oh Niggerolist?  :lmao: 

According to my kid people of African American decent can't be racist, they can only be prejudice.  Thank the school systems for that thinking...... 

20 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This little stunt of hers is actually quite interesting to watch.  The double standards and hypocrisy by the left is being noted pretty well...again.  Poor Dems.  "Hate" is not a plan.

Voters see this

8 hours ago, Highmark said:

So you defend Bill Maier comparing Trump to an Orangutan?  

How about Jimmy Kimmel making fun of the first lady?

Should they have been fired?

I'm actually OK with all of it.  I'm OK with someone speaking their mind and I'm OK with an employer firing them if they think it was inappropriate.   I'm simply commenting on the hypocrisy and double standards inside media and Hollywood.  

8 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

X2.  All of it.  It’s entertainment to me at this point, and I’m glad to see some Hollyweird types, like Roseanne and Kanye for example, knotting all the liberal panties.  I hope it continues.

What happened to the $5 million contract Trump was going to sue for?  :lol:

1 hour ago, $poorsledder$ said:

According to my kid people of African American decent can't be racist, they can only be prejudice.  Thank the school systems for that thinking...... 

That's great that your kid knows what's up and realizes being black in this society is a much different experience than being white. 

19 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

What happened to the $5 million contract Trump was going to sue for?  :lol:

Don’t know.  Don’t care.  Let’s stay on topic.

• Like 1

Still trying to understand how 9 blacks we’re viciously murdered over the weekend here in the city., the body count is now at 15, and it isn’t news.  No one is horrified , sickened,   Disgusted, wondering how this still be going on in 2018 , 

we live in a very bizarre country . 

18 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

That's great that your kid knows what's up and realizes being black in this society is a much different experience than being white. 

Yes.  Excellent.  Hopefully his kid managed to learn a few things in between the liberal indoctrination workshops given by some half-witted lifetime educator with a liberal science degree who fancies themselves a social justice warrior.  

Luckily, we've got enough parents in our large district that force the educators to stick to a curriculum...dated as fuck as it is.

What’s ridiculous is niggers saying that white people arent allowed to say the word nigger. We invented the word for our use.  Quite Frankly they have no right to use it. It’s our word. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

34 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Like you would know. Lmao.. yer fucked

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

What’s ridiculous is niggers saying that white people arent allowed to say the word nigger. We invented the word for our use.  Quite Frankly they have no right to use it. It’s our word. 

Uhhhh...please type the "N-word" using the spelling "N-word" or "N*****" or some simile.  Thanks.

Image result for laugh drive off gif

31 minutes ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

Like you would know. Lmao.. yer fucked

I didn't know until I started listening to black people and what they deal with on a daily basis.

28 minutes ago, f7ben said:

what in the fuck is a "liberal science degree" :lol: what kind of fucking idiot even thinks that shit up to type 

He's got diarrhea of the keyboard bad.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, motonoggin said:

I didn't know until I started listening to black people and what they deal with on a daily basis.

Why didn't you listen to them before? Did you used to be a racist?

Just now, motonoggin said:

"Until you started listening to black people"?  I'd really love to know your experience with them.  Really.  I'm sure it's pretty epic.

You've lost my interest by not being very entertaining as of late.  Now, I just wanna crush your larynx with my boot heel.  Well, maybe not just yet...but I feel it may be coming.

BE FUNNY AND WITTY AGAIN!!!!  Or, die beside your hopeful converts.

:lol:

MEME WAR?