Check your account email address ×

20 year old girl shot and killed by border patrol.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, DriftBusta said:

No no, you must react with emotion in a knee jerk fashion and just throat gargle the narrative like Tampon Jimmy does

Or I could be like you and defend every cop that kills and every bullshit war for partisan hack reasons like a spineless fucking cunt.

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No no, you must react with emotion in a knee jerk fashion and just throat gargle the narrative like Tampon Jimmy does

Yeah..that's not never gonna happen.  And if I get to a point where a CNN article makes me think anything other than "biased hack central" then, I"m reaching Alzehimers.

6 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

As soon as you admit you are a mindless hack bitch.

Dunning-Kruger is a protector for the weak minded.

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Or I could be like you and defend every cop that kills and every bullshit war for partisan hack reasons like a spineless fucking cunt.

Well thats not even remotely true.  But you're a douche who lives to argue, so fine, go with it.  Spineless is living in your miserable existence year after year and not doing a fucking thing to change it, whether its your outlook or your circumstances. 

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I don't think that is close to true . 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

As soon as you admit you are a mindless hack bitch.

:lmao: You’re such a chicken shit :lol: Typical FSCE Clown Posse Pussy :lol: 

26 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I suppose it's better than being allergic to bee stings.  At least penicillin doesn't have wings and a shitty disposition about being pestered accidentally.

when I get stung I get a metallic tast in my mouth then in about 15 min feel like the kind of drunk where you are sinking in to the chair .

getts better with age not as drastic . funny older I get less allergy stuff I have . and i was a wreck as a kid with food and airborne now not much. my wife never had them older she gets the worse her allergy stuff gets 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

when I get stung I get a metallic tast in my mouth then in about 15 min feel like the kind of drunk where you are sinking in to the chair .

getts better with age not as drastic . funny older I get less allergy stuff I have . and i was a wreck as a kid with food and airborne now not much. my wife never had them older she gets the worse her allergy stuff gets 

One of my buddies growing up was allergic to stings too.  He carried one of those shot dealys around everywhere.  Said withing ten minutes he'll go into shock.  Fuck.  That sucks.  My mother was allergic also but not as bad.  I got stung a couple of weeks ago in the back of my neck.  Fucker got caught under my shirt!  Little cocksucker!

I never had a pen .prob should have lol  deff like being drunk with a hint of shrooms mixed in when I was young .now just a metallic tast in my mouth .

and I have some fucking bees getting in to the cabin some place this weekend killed 5 of the fuckers in the place.have 2 shut in the windows.must be in a wall or some shit 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Well thats not even remotely true.  But you're a douche who lives to argue, so fine, go with it.  Spineless is living in your miserable existence year after year and not doing a fucking thing to change it, whether its your outlook or your circumstances. 

My circumstances and outlook are fine. You defend the indefensible and think that makes you a patriot because Rambo Moe slaps you on the back. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Spineless is watching a video of a cop beating up a 20 year old girl and deferring to his cop buddies investigation before you decide if the video depicts excessive force or not, then defending ICE for killing another hapless 20 year old :news:

Edited by Wildboer

29 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

My circumstances and outlook are fine. You defend the indefensible and think that makes you a patriot because Rambo Moe slaps you on the back. 

Who are you trying to kid?  You're a sour miserable prick 80% of the time, who spends most of his days looking for an argument online.  :lol: 

1 hour ago, Wildboer said:

Spineless is watching a video of a cop beating up a 20 year old girl and deferring to his cop buddies investigation before you decide if the video depicts excessive force or not, then defending ICE for killing another hapless 20 year old :news:

You don't just DECIDE to immigrate to America. 

Legal immigration is a complex, drawn-out matter, that takes months, even YEARS for citizenship.

I don't care if it's a cute 18 year old girl with a nice ass and big tits, or a sweaty old MExican guy criminal, THEY CAN RESPECT AND OBEY MY COUNTRY'S LAWS, OR THEY CAN GO FUCK THEMSELVES. 

They bring nothing to this country. They are a fucking burden to the fucking taxpayer and law enforcement. 

This is, and has been a SILENT INVASION of the USA, by the HISPANIC WORLD. 

GOD BLESS THAT BIG-MOUTHED, EGOTISTICAL BASTID..........................DONALD J. TRUMP!!!! I hope he is in power for the next 6 1/2 years. White, Christian America might be saved. NO ONE ELSE CAN OR WILL DO IT. NO ONE!!!

Who are you trying to kid?  You're a sour miserable prick 80% of the time, who spends most of his days looking for an argument online.  :lol: 

Interesting because that is exactly what you do when you are on this site.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

pavimento+bastardo.gif

29 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

You don't just DECIDE to immigrate to America. 

Legal immigration is a complex, drawn-out matter, that takes months, even YEARS for citizenship.

I don't care if it's a cute 18 year old girl with a nice ass and big tits, or a sweaty old MExican guy criminal, THEY CAN RESPECT AND OBEY MY COUNTRY'S LAWS, OR THEY CAN GO FUCK THEMSELVES. 

They bring nothing to this country. They are a fucking burden to the fucking taxpayer and law enforcement. 

This is, and has been a SILENT INVASION of the USA, by the HISPANIC WORLD. 

GOD BLESS THAT BIG-MOUTHED, EGOTISTICAL BASTID..........................DONALD J. TRUMP!!!! I hope he is in power for the next 6 1/2 years. White, Christian America might be saved. NO ONE ELSE CAN OR WILL DO IT. NO ONE!!!

Sometimes I wonder if you're really just a racist AI someone is trying to troubleshoot.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Wildboer said:

Sometimes I wonder if you're really just a racist AI someone is trying to troubleshoot.

What is AI? Artificial intelligence? What? 

17 hours ago, Wildboer said:

Maybe they are running it on windows xp.  That’s why it’s so glitchy. 

• Haha 1

On 5/28/2018 at 11:05 AM, Snake said:

You dont even have to try to come here to get yourself kilt. You can stay where you live and we will come to you!

In the last 50 years, the United States has promoted, financed and participated in over 200 incursions and 20 separate wars, killing over 8,000,000 people.

1952 - 79, 70,000 Iranians killed. ( Ayatollah Khomeini, US public enemy for the 1980s, was on the CIA payroll while in exile in Paris in 1970s, as were Saddam Hussein and Osama bin Laden at different times and in different places. )

1954 - 120,000 Guatemalans killed

1954 - 1975, 4,000,000 Vietnamese and Cambodians killed.

1965 - 3,000 Dominican Republicans killed

1965 - 800,000 Indonesians killed

1973 - 30,000 Chileans killed

1975 - 250,000 East Timorese killed

1970s - 1,000,000 Angolans killed

1984 - 30,000 Nicaraguans killed

1980s - 80,000 El Salvadoreans killed

1989 - 8,000 Panamanians killed in an attempt to capture George H. Bush's CIA partner now turned enemy, Manuel Noriega,

1980s - over 700,000 Libyans, Grenadians, Somalians, Haitians, Afghanistanis, Sudanese, Brazilians, Argentineans and Yugoslavians killed,

1991 - over 1,000,000 Iraqis killed, including over 500,000 children -- about which Madeline Albright ( then, Secretary of State ) said "their deaths are worth the cost". 

Edited by Nazipigdog
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

You dont even have to try to come here to get yourself kilt. You can stay where you live and we will come to you!

In the last 50 years, the United States has promoted, financed and participated in over 200 incursions and 20 separate wars, killing over 8,000,000 people.

1952 - 79, 70,000 Iranians killed. ( Ayatollah Khomeini, US public enemy for the 1980s, was on the CIA payroll while in exile in Paris in 1970s, as were Saddam Hussein and Osama bin Laden at different times and in different places. )

1954 - 120,000 Guatemalans killed

1954 - 1975, 4,000,000 Vietnamese and Cambodians killed.

1965 - 3,000 Dominican Republicans killed

1965 - 800,000 Indonesians killed

1973 - 30,000 Chileans killed

1975 - 250,000 East Timorese killed

1970s - 1,000,000 Angolans killed

1984 - 30,000 Nicaraguans killed

1980s - 80,000 El Salvadoreans killed

1989 - 8,000 Panamanians killed in an attempt to capture George H. Bush's CIA partner now turned enemy, Manuel Noriega,

1980s - over 700,000 Libyans, Grenadians, Somalians, Haitians, Afghanistanis, Sudanese, Brazilians, Argentineans and Yugoslavians killed,

1991 - over 1,000,000 Iraqis killed, including over 500,000 children -- about which Madeline Albright ( then, Secretary of State ) said "their deaths are worth the cost". 

Check your dates.  :thumbsup: How accurate is the rest of it?  Did Moto email this to you? 

31 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Check your dates.  :thumbsup: How accurate is the rest of it?  Did Moto email this to you? 

Nah, it fit the narrative at the time.